Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Uub is a reincarnation of Kid Buu as a good human.

Hmm, you're done season 1 so things should get better now.

Uub is the human reincarnation of Kid Buu. Also, you have a long way to go before you get to the good stuff in GT.

Edit: I got sniped, yo.

Someone beat you to it Seth :shuckle:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I didn't see that. Damn the edit button. :bulba:
Lol. Seriously though the Baby Saga is okay, which is what are you going to start, Super android 17 saga, which begins at 41 and ends at 47 is decent, but the Shadow Dragon saga which is 48 to the end is great.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Lol. Seriously though the Baby Saga is okay, which is what are you going to start, Super android 17 saga, which begins at 41 and ends at 47 is decent, but the Shadow Dragon saga which is 48 to the end is great.
I'd still consider this a spoiler cause you're basically telling her to expect stuff.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
LOL Trunks looks like what's his name from Star Wars getting locked in stone. I have a feeling GT got a lot of ideas from American space films.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'd still consider this a spoiler cause you're basically telling her to expect stuff.
I mean, I guess so though I don't see it that way because it isn't like I am saying "this happens in this episode" or "Goku does this while fighting X" to me that is more spoiler-ish than anything, but what have you.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm doing doodles again by hand. I need better pencils though. Crayola don't cut it. lol

Reactions: Jay-Ashley