Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I started watching GT from the beginning. On episode 5 now. I may as well watch the whole thing instead of cutting out the slow stuff.

Also... wth Vegeta... Shave the stache.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The one of the first episodes Goku says he is a boy and a few later says he isn't a boy. I know the differences here but it is still funny to notice it.

I'd start a separate thread for this but I think I am the only one here watching it and since this thread will be dead till who knows when, may as well use it. lol

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Also... wth Vegeta... Shave the stache.
Storyline wise it's still a few years ahead of Super.
The one of the first episodes Goku says he is a boy and a few later says he isn't a boy. I know the differences here but it is still funny to notice it.

I'd start a separate thread for this but I think I am the only one here watching it and since this thread will be dead till who knows when, may as well use it. lol
Yeah, might as well discuss it here. I'll tell you why I like it better than Super without mentioning spoilers.

I've already said this before, but the power scaling in Super is just ridiculous. Like Beerus can erase a planet super easily or basically delete a person. I didn't like DBZ cause of the power scaling, but moreso the fights and struggles. Something Super lacks imo, cause now it's like gods battling and there shouldn't be anything superior to a god.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Storyline wise it's still a few years ahead of Super.

Yeah, might as well discuss it here. I'll tell you why I like it better than Super without mentioning spoilers.

I've already said this before, but the power scaling in Super is just ridiculous. Like Beerus can erase a planet super easily or basically delete a person. I didn't like DBZ cause of the power scaling, but moreso the fights and struggles. Something Super lacks imo, cause now it's like gods battling and there shouldn't be anything superior to a god.

Yeah they boosted everyone too fast. I mean they started doing that during the beginning of the Buu saga. Goten and Trunks being super saiyans cheapened it so they had to keep pushing and pushing. I like Beerus but to think he is the end all be all when Whis is stronger then him... I don't know.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah they boosted everyone too fast. I mean they started doing that during the beginning of the Buu saga. Goten and Trunks being super saiyans cheapened it so they had to keep pushing and pushing. I like Beerus but to think he is the end all be all when Whis is stronger then him... I don't know.
I didn't get bothered by Trunks or Goten becoming a Super Sayian and I'll tell you why.

Goku, Gohan and Vegeta had to work to get to Super Sayian cause they've never reached that point.
After they became Super Sayian, they impregnated their respective wives so they already had that power within it.
At least that's what I'd like to believe.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I didn't get bothered by Trunks or Goten becoming a Super Sayian and I'll tell you why.

Goku, Gohan and Vegeta had to work to get to Super Sayian cause they've never reached that point.
After they became Super Sayian, they impregnated their respective wives so they already had that power within it.
At least that's what I'd like to believe.

It is based on anger and damage though. The saiyan race gets stronger and stronger based on how much damage they take and how much they feed their anger. So unless Bulma and Chi Chi gave them two one hell of a lay, I don't see it lolol

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It is based on anger and damage though. The saiyan race gets stronger and stronger based on how much damage they take and how much they feed their anger. So unless Bulma and Chi Chi gave them two one hell of a lay, I don't see it lolol
Actually it's just a feeling in your back. That's all it takes.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Actually it's just a feeling in your back. That's all it takes.
Well if this is the case then... No, no... I won't go down the Tumblr route.

That is according to Super though. And really, it makes no sense. Gohan when he took on Cell, it was about releasing his anger into his energy.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Well if this is the case then... No, no... I won't go down the Tumblr route.

That is according to Super though. And really, it makes no sense. Gohan when he took on Cell, it was about releasing his anger into his energy.
yeah, I'd like to think there's alternate universes like how Heroes is portraying it. GT is just an alternate universe and that's just what I prefer over Super.

GT is still leveled on DBZ in the sense of power scaling which is why I enjoy it. It isn't too ridiculous.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
yeah, I'd like to think there's alternate universes like how Heroes is portraying it. GT is just an alternate universe and that's just what I prefer over Super.

GT is still leveled on DBZ in the sense of power scaling which is why I enjoy it. It isn't too ridiculous.

Well yeah Goku being changed back plays a role too. I mean not having him be fully what he was at the beginning of GT slowed it down a lot.

Actually, does this happen after Buu? I mean it seems to take place about 12 years after given Pan's age.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Well yeah Goku being changed back plays a role too. I mean not having him be fully what he was at the beginning of GT slowed it down a lot.

Actually, does this happen after Buu? I mean it seems to take place about 12 years after given Pan's age.

After this there's a timeskip basically.