Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have no idea tbh since the episodes aren't even weekly, they're like bi-weekly or monthly.
Super is probably gonna resume next year too or 2020.
They are going to pick up on another series? :excellent:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Most likely since it does so well globally.
They gonna milk it the hell out of it.
I hope they milk the right teets. I know a lot of people were upset over Super. I liked it myself but I also liked the Buu saga which seems to be the most hated one. lol

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I hope they milk the right teets. I know a lot of people were upset over Super. I liked it myself but I also liked the Buu saga which seems to be the most hated one. lol
People hate the Buu saga? Super was just bad for me.

Trunks arc was cool for what it was, but I wasn't too big a fan of the ending. Tournament arc dragged way too much, 70% of the shit was not necessary IMO. And basically whatever was before that was a worse rendition of the movies.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
People hate the Buu saga? Super was just bad for me.
Yeah from what I have seen and read online, a lot of people hated it. Some hate Super as well. I liked both.
Trunks arc was cool for what it was, but I wasn't too big a fan of the ending. Tournament arc dragged way too much, 70% of the shit was not necessary IMO. And basically whatever was before that was a worse rendition of the movies.
The Trunks arc was the best part but I enjoyed the tournament. We got to see everyone struggle and overcome their own battles. Plus I marked for Ultra Instinct.
It could have been done with less episodes but I am not one to complain about things dragging out. I am rewatching DBZ again. At the Cell Games part.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah from what I have seen and read online, a lot of people hated it. Some hate Super as well. I liked both.
Buu saga was fine for me. But then again, people's favourite arc is the Namek Saga.
Mine is the Cell Saga.

The Trunks arc was the best part but I enjoyed the tournament. We got to see everyone struggle and overcome their own battles. Plus I marked for Ultra Instinct.
It could have been done with less episodes but I am not one to complain about things dragging out. I am rewatching DBZ again. At the Cell Games part.

Trunks arc was good, although not a fan of him having the finishing blow. I kinda am happy cause it's his universe, but at the same time, he didn't get a significant power-up except Super Sayian Rage.

Ultra Instinct was whatever to me. I'd rather do away with the entire God Mode thing tbh.
I don't mind DBZ's dragging points cause some of it is fun and just slice of life material. Super's was just so obvious that they're trying to drag the episode.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Mine is the Cell Saga.
I think this is my favorite as well from the older ones.
Ultra Instinct was whatever to me. I'd rather do away with the entire God Mode thing tbh.
You would think Instinct would be lower level but I guess only "gods" can reach this so he had to be a god first. I don't know. They can only got on so much longer.
Eventually, they will have to back peddle or kill off Goku. I wouldn't mind seeing a series about Planet Vegeta leading up to its destruction.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I think this is my favorite as well from the older ones.

You would think Instinct would be lower level but I guess only "gods" can reach this so he had to be a god first. I don't know. They can only got on so much longer.
Eventually, they will have to back peddle or kill off Goku. I wouldn't mind seeing a series about Planet Vegeta leading up to its destruction.
I'd rather they redo GT.
I actually hate how they did Super so much, I would have done it so much differently.
I prefer GT over Super, that's how much I dislike Super.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'd rather they redo GT.
I actually hate how they did Super so much, I would have done it so much differently.
I prefer GT over Super, that's how much I dislike Super.
I never fully watched GT cause I heard it was so bad.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You'll like it better. First arc is rough, but you know, if you get through it, then yeah.
If you want to give it a shot, start from Episode 41.
I will check it out after I finish this one.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I forgot how everything happens after Gohan destroys Cell. Glad I decided to rewatch this.

I'd rather watch the older sagas than wait around for another commercial episode of Vegta grunting and Mai trying to get in Trunks' pants.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Anyone else ever watched the TFS dubs?