Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Hell, I don't know, maybe the creator was like screw it Trunks' hair shall be blue for because I said so. My question is why do so many people about a guy's hair changing color for? especially in an Anime, lol?
So many? It is just me. I find it annoying when colors change on major characters without explanation cause I'm a wrench :bayley:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
So many? It is just me. I find it annoying when colors change on major characters without explanation cause I'm a wrench :bayley:
Nah, many people have been complaining about it, and I just like "okay, his hair color is different who cares. Maybe he got edgy and dyed his hair or something." I mean no one was in arms because of Black Goku, when he is Asian and not Black, so you know. Also, how are you a tool used for mechanical stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nah, many people have been complaining about it, and I just like "okay, his hair color is different who cares. Maybe he got edgy and dyed his hair or something." I mean no one was in arms because of Black Goku, when he is Asian and not Black, so you know. Also, how are you a tool used for mechanical stuff?
Black is a color that depicts a void in the character, not his race. Stop being rasit! lol

I mean Future Trunks loses his father... maybe there is some kind of DNA that bonds saiyans and since his father died, it changed his hair color. You don't see this in full blood saiyans because they all have black hair. That would be cool.

I JUST WANT A REASON! :upset:

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Black is a color that depicts a void in the character, not his race. Stop being rasit! lol

I mean Future Trunks loses his father... maybe there is some kind of DNA that bonds saiyans and since his father died, it changed his hair color. You don't see this in full blood saiyans because they all have black hair. That would be cool.

I JUST WANT A REASON! :upset:
Lol, I know the reasoning, but it is a joke I always say to hardcore DBZ fans who get upset over everything.

That could be it as well, but who knows. I still think he did to fuck with fans of the show just because.

AND I JUST WANT A DBZ SERIES THAT DOESN'T HAVE A LOT OF FILLER! Neither one of us is getting the other.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Lol, I know the reasoning, but it is a joke I always say to hardcore DBZ fans who get upset over everything.

That could be it as well, but who knows. I still think he did to fuck with fans of the show just because.

AND I JUST WANT A DBZ SERIES THAT DOESN'T HAVE A LOT OF FILLER! Neither one of us is getting the other.

I ONLY WANT FILLER IF IT COMES WITH PUDDING!
D55441a44d4a7243e3433338cdc00243-1340x600.jpg

• Haha

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That first episode was eh to me.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Much better than the first one, but still kinda weird about some things. How come Vegeta was rocking base 24/7?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Much better than the first one, but still kinda weird about some things. How come Vegeta was rocking base 24/7?
I'm more intrigued on why they didn't do Gogeta instead. I feel like since this is all fanservice, we should get a switch up