Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
18-dragon-ball-will-be-receiving-new-anime-year-super-dragon-ball-h.jpg

Dragon Ball will be receiving a new anime this year for Super Dragon Ball Heroes

Anyone looking forward to this and are gonna be watching it? Comes out first of July.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Don't wanna write too much spoilers about what we know but...

apparently Trunks comes back to the past again. Goku meets other Goku and they have a fight to see who's stronger or some shit. Future Goku can go Super Sayian 4 so I'm hype cause I think that's the best design in the series.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So where is this picking up from? I mean future Trunks, in his world... Goku is dead. I am confused. lol

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a quick yes or no answer to whether or not Super is going to be a pre-requisite for watching this? I have still not yet made it past Super's terrible Battle of Gods remake arc, so if knowledge of that is going to be required I'll hold off on it. Though from what I know of the Dragon Ball Heroes games it's mostly a bunch of weird what-if scenarios which would explain why Goku's fighting Goku GT in that picture.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a quick yes or no answer to whether or not Super is going to be a pre-requisite for watching this? I have still not yet made it past Super's terrible Battle of Gods remake arc, so if knowledge of that is going to be required I'll hold off on it. Though from what I know of the Dragon Ball Heroes games it's mostly a bunch of weird what-if scenarios which would explain why Goku's fighting Goku GT in that picture.
I think it might be? I'm not even sure if it's canon, but just in terms of the summary they've given so far, they mentioned one of DBS's arc.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So this is loosely based on that game?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean if it's non-canon, I don't really care. I get super sayian 4 so i'm happy. now if we get Gogeta vs Vegito, I'll be more hype.
I do want to see some fusion action. I mean when you do think about it, who is really left for Goku to fight other than himself? lol

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I do want to see some fusion action. I mean when you do think about it, who is really left for Goku to fight other than himself? lol
That's why I think it might be canon. Cause it's going to be involving other universes.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
That's why I think it might be canon. Cause it's going to be involving other universes.
I'm going to have to read up more on this. I will watch it regardless cause I have already given them 18 years of my life.