Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Wow I really don't remember it. That is pretty bad :dawg:
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
:O

What the...
What kind of fan are you?

I started with DBZ. I didn't know about Dragon Ball till after I started that and I planned on going back and never did. lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Dr. Myuu looks an awful lot like Dr. Gero :hmm:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Pan is kind of annoying me. She needs to chill out and stop acting like she knows everything.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, didn't say GT was perfect. :urm:
Gohan started to annoy me when he got older so maybe this will be the opposite... Then again she has Satan's blood so she likely will be annoying forever.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Gohan started to annoy me when he got older so maybe this will be the opposite... Then again she has Satan's blood so she likely will be annoying forever.
I think the general consensus of GT was it would have been better if two things never happened.

1. Goku never turned to a kid
2. If it was Goten exploring instead of Pan

The issue with number one is that they needed a reason big enough to go travel the galaxy, so unless they had a good reason, then I don't know.

Two, I really would have loved Goten to go along, that way he and Trunks can develop together.
I don't think Gohan is bad in GT that much. I mean, in Super he was kinda fine near the end. I haven't watched GT in a while, so don't take my word on this.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Also, if you're wondering why Goku has somewhat of a tan, it's cause he was training in Uub's homeland for the past few years and as you can tell, Uub is brown. lol

What episode are you on btw?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Also, if you're wondering why Goku has somewhat of a tan, it's cause he was training in Uub's homeland for the past few years and as you can tell, Uub is brown. lol

What episode are you on btw?
I kind of assumed it was from being outside. Isn't Uub the kid that came from Buu?

About to watch 17.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I kind of assumed it was from being outside. Isn't Uub the kid that came from Buu?

About to watch 17.
Uub is the human reincarnation of Kid Buu. Also, you have a long way to go before you get to the good stuff in GT.

Edit: I got sniped, yo.