Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You are now end the good part of GT and soon will see a underrated battle
My body is ready.
fgd.png

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I finished GT :downer:
I didn't want it to be over mehhhhhhhhh!! :why:

So the series was basically a "what if it ended" type of thing? Like the dragon balls are gone so that kind of ends the story.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yep pretty much.
The mini Vegeta thing was funny though impossible given how Trunks looked.

I mean at that point, they would have been like less than 10% saiyan as well.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
The mini Vegeta thing was funny though impossible given how Trunks looked. I mean at that point, they would have been like less than 10% saiyan as well.
Yeah, that was pretty funny, and something like that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, that was pretty funny, and something like that.
I'm not sure where they go with the normal story line as of the movie and the next series given the power levels they have reached.
I would like to see them introduce another saiyan to spice things up. I guess when they do decide to end everything, they can do breakaway series covering different beings and planets.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'm not sure where they go with the normal story line as of the movie and the next series given the power levels they have reached.

I would like to see them introduce another saiyan to spice things up. I guess when they do decide to end everything, they can do breakaway series covering different beings and planets.
Yeah, I have no clue either.

Didn't they add another Saiyan in Super, though? The one chick that fought in the tournament, who I have forgotten the name of. Yeah, that would be interesting and maybe get me back into DBZ because Super somewhat got me back not as much as I thought it would.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I have no clue either.

Didn't they add another Saiyan in Super, though? The one chick that fought in the tournament, who I have forgotten the name of. Yeah, that would be interesting and maybe get me back into DBZ because Super somewhat got me back not as much as I thought it would.

Yeah there were three, two girls and the boy. They were different realm saiyans though. I want someone to come out of the woodwork and be all "Hahah I am your uncle Kakarot!!" lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley