Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah there were three, two girls and the boy. They were different realm saiyans though. I want someone to come out of the woodwork and be all "Hahah I am your uncle Kakarot!!" lol
I thought so as I said I watched Super, but really didn't care for it so I forgot some of the names. Eh, still. Valid point, but I would bash my head if that happened unless his uncle was a badass like Bardock.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@CM Punk I finished. I enjoyed it... But I still enjoyed Super more.

The Trunks Saga alone was more enjoyable to me over the entirety of GT. I can see why some people like it more than Super though given the battles, character growth, and the SS4 transformations. I would have preferred those over the SS Blue in the story but ah well.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought so as I said I watched Super, but really didn't care for it so I forgot some of the names. Eh, still. Valid point, but I would bash my head if that happened unless his uncle was a badass like Bardock.

It would be his brother so. I mean you remember Raditz and how he was.
Though thinking back... He looked more like Vegeta with that hairline... What were those apes doing on that planet!? :pokerface:

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It would be his brother so. I mean you remember Raditz and how he was.
Though thinking back... He looked more like Vegeta with that hairline... What were those apes doing on that planet!? :pokerface:
Yeah, annoying. Bardock is the only "human" in DBZ that I like a whole lot.

There is a fan theory that explains, but it is quite racist, but there is another one as well that isn't so racist.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, annoying. Bardock is the only "human" in DBZ that I like a whole lot.

There is a fan theory that explains, but it is quite racist, but there is another one as well that isn't so racist.

I don't think it has to do with racism. I mean if you want to point out racism in Dragon Ball in general... look to the sky...
mr-popo_wallpapers_35873_1920x1080.jpg

My favorite character will always be Vegeta. He is the only one to go through such incredible transformations on a character level. Goku really never changed.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I don't think it has to do with racism. I mean if you want to point out racism in Dragon Ball in general... look to the sky...
mr-popo_wallpapers_35873_1920x1080.jpg

My favorite character will always be Vegeta. He is the only one to go through such incredible transformations on a character level. Goku really never changed.
Again, their two fan theories and as I said one is racist as it deals in Social Darwinism and the other doesn't a whole lot.

Vegeta always got on my nerves because he was either whining about something or acting like a brat, and just overall being annoying. I agree he does progressively change, but he still got on my nerves. I hate Goku just like how I hate Superman way too OP and some more things.

My favorite "human" as I mentioned is Bardock and I wished they did more with him because of the guy basically started a revolution, stood up to Frezia, said fuck you, and then fought to the end. I know, Freiza just one shots him and his people, but the man had guts and everything. He was a hero, unlike Goku who acts like a child all the damn time. As far as characters go, my favorite is Piccolo as I think he is underused a lot and wasn't given anything that cool.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Again, their two fan theories and as I said one is racist as it deals in Social Darwinism and the other doesn't a whole lot.

Vegeta always got on my nerves because he was either whining about something or acting like a brat, and just overall being annoying. I agree he does progressively change, but he still got on my nerves. I hate Goku just like how I hate Superman way too OP and some more things.

My favorite "human" as I mentioned is Bardock and I wished they did more with him because of the guy basically started a revolution, stood up to Frezia, said fuck you, and then fought to the end. I know, Freiza just one shots him and his people, but the man had guts and everything. He was a hero, unlike Goku who acts like a child all the damn time. As far as characters go, my favorite is Piccolo as I think he is underused a lot and wasn't given anything that cool.

Vegeta acted according to his bloodlines as a prince so in that regard, you should be able to appreciate how he was written. I just enjoyed seeing him go from "screw you all!" to "I care deeply for you all". He actually made me like Bulma as well. Goku is always going to be childlike because he took a wack to the head which kind of took away his bruteness (is that a word? lol). His relationship with Chichi isn't normal either. I mean it was mentioned he hadn't kissed her in 20 years in Super. So really, he hadn't kissed her since Gohan was a baby it seems. He views her more like a good friend like he views everyone he cares about. His drive to fight actually puts everyone he loves at risk and he has been more destructive than Vegeta has ever been which is ironic. The only time Vegeta chose to go against them since his first appearance was during the Buu Saga when he got fed up with being too soft and "humanized".

Bardock was a warrior, not a hero. That is where Goku and him differ. Piccolo is more of a warrior as well which is likely why you enjoy him. He was also my third favorite character on the "good" side. Vegeta, then kid Gohan, then him. As for villains... Cell and Zamasu take it for me.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Vegeta acted according to his bloodlines as a prince so in that regard, you should be able to appreciate how he was written. I just enjoyed seeing him go from "screw you all!" to "I care deeply for you all". He actually made me like Bulma as well. Goku is always going to be childlike because he took a wack to the head which kind of took away his bruteness (is that a word? lol). His relationship with Chichi isn't normal either. I mean it was mentioned he hadn't kissed her in 20 years in Super. So really, he hadn't kissed her since Gohan was a baby it seems. He views her more like a good friend like he views everyone he cares about. His drive to fight actually puts everyone he loves at risk and he has been more destructive than Vegeta has ever been which is ironic. The only time Vegeta chose to go against them since his first appearance was during the Buu Saga when he got fed up with being too soft and "humanized".

Bardock was a warrior, not a hero. That is where Goku and him differ. Piccolo is more of a warrior as well which is likely why you enjoy him. He was also my third favorite character on the "good" side. Vegeta, then kid Gohan, then him. As for villains... Cell and Zamasu take it for me.
I do like the fact Vegeta got humanized and all and he is my second favorite after Bardock just because everyone around me loved Goku, you know. As far a Goku goes, I still hate him no matter what.

I mean, Bardock can be considered a hero depending on how you look at him, but yeah he is a warrior to most. I guess I look at it differently. Yeah, valid point. Kid Gohan was good, but Adult Gohan was trash to me.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Kid Gohan was good, but Adult Gohan was trash to me.
Kid Gohan made the whole Cell Saga for me one of my favorites. I loved him in that. He showed so much growth and then when he became an adult... BLEH!
Trunks takes over for me in that regard. I like Trunks being the softer half saiyan over Gohan when they are older.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Kid Gohan made the whole Cell Saga for me one of my favorites. I loved him in that. He showed so much growth and then when he became an adult... BLEH!
Trunks takes over for me in that regard. I like Trunks being the softer half saiyan over Gohan when they are older.
Kid Gohan in the Cell Saga had the most growth and character development than anyone else. That made me mad beyond reason because there was no reason for it.

I never cared for Trunks, but I can see that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Kid Gohan in the Cell Saga had the most growth and character development than anyone else. That made me mad beyond reason because there was no reason for it.

I never cared for Trunks, but I can see that.
I love that Gohan was the one to beat him though. It was always Goku saving the world but Gohan had his moment. At that point, he was the strongest fighter of them all too...
And then he gets reduced to....
giphy.gif

:epicpalm::epicpalm::epicpalm::epicpalm:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I love that Gohan was the one to beat him though. It was always Goku saving the world but Gohan had his moment. At that point, he was the strongest fighter of them all too...
And then he gets reduced to....
giphy.gif

:epicpalm::epicpalm::epicpalm::epicpalm:
The Great Saiyan Man is what made quit watching DBZ because I was pissed at what they did to Gohan.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
The Great Saiyan Man is what made quit watching DBZ because I was pissed at what they did to Gohan.
Yeah that really bummed me out a lot. I wanted to see him become second seat to Goku and eventually take over for him but that isn't going to happen anymore.
They could have really written him better but I guess since Goku died and Chichi called the shots, that was the end result... a bookworm.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah that really bummed me out a lot. I wanted to see him become second seat to Goku and eventually take over for him but that isn't going to happen anymore.
They could have really written him better but I guess since Goku died and Chichi called the shots, that was the end result... a bookworm.
Agreed with all of that.

There is a really good fan-fiction where Gohan takes over for Goku and somewhat becomes like Bardock. it is pretty good.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Agreed with all of that.

There is a really good fan-fiction where Gohan takes over for Goku and somewhat becomes like Bardock. it is pretty good.

I actually started watching some guy on YouTube that does what if stories and some of them sound really good. Like one is where Goku ended up with Bulma instead of Chichi.