Dragon Ball Heroes Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Like what really was Super? Goku getting a hard-on for strong fighters. No real plot, no character development for anyone except maybe Gohan, Krillin and Android 17 but really, who cares?
Vegeta showed a lot of growth near the end when he stopped caring about being better than Goku. Master Roshi overcame being a pervert (which I know, who cares lol). Beerus showed more compassion though really... he probably shouldn't have.

GT to me was a show that had a great concept, but failed execution.
They could have dragged it for at least 100+ episodes.

I was thinking it was going to be a good 100 episodes myself but only 64? It felt like once it really got going, it just ended.

A lot of people disliked Goku turning into a kid. I honestly didn't really care, I don't think the show would change my perspective on it whether he was a kid or not. If anything, they could have done something like having another character turned into a kid like Chi Chi, Bulma or Master Roshi. I don't know, just throwing names.

I liked it because it added a bit to the story. Like you felt like Goku could really go on forever. I didn't like how it ended though with him just jumping on the dragon without reason. Why would the dragon take him anywhere? He didn't owe him anything. He never undid all the damage either. He just brought people back so they were left to clean up his mess. I'd be pissed.

Second mistake was having Pan be on the flight. Really should have been Goten and they could have pushed Goten and Trunks as the top new Z fighters. Vegeta also being a part of it would have been cool too.

Pan could have snuck on the ship with them. I guess it made the quest for the black star balls harder given that Goten and Trunks wouldn't have screwed up as much as Pan and Trunks did.

Third mistake was rushing everything. Super Android 17 arc could have been at least 15+ episodes but for some reason it was only 6-7?

This kind of made me mad. That should have been much longer and the fights with the dragons should have been longer. Like at least 2 to 4 episodes each and capping off with a good 12+ for the last one. I feel like the last 20 or so episodes were very rushed and while I enjoyed them, it kept me from really enjoying them like I did with the Cell Games or the Planet Namek run.

As for what you could do now that you have finished GT? They have a movie about Goku Jr.
It's not that good, it's super laid back. Almost on a Dragon Ball level laid back. Don't expect anything insane from it if you choose to watch it.

I already watched it. lol I didn't mind it. I already noticed some similarities in Dragon Ball and the movie and I only watched 2 episodes of that. Like Pan running on the log for example. I think it was more a less a fan service movies. Like look, Goku is still here but we have a new fighter in Goku Jr.

What they should have done with GT is continued it in a way to build up Trunks and Goten like you said. Gohan would have been prefered but he was already too family oriented to change back. Goku could have pissed off like he did but then Goten takes head seat with Trunks by his side and we get to see what it would have been like for Goku and Vegeta to have been on the same side from the beginning (in a sense).

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Eh, I started out as a DBZ fan, but as I have gotten older I have realized it never was that great to me at least and I thought Super could change my mind as I have heard all the hype for it and how it was the best and everything, but once I started watching I found it to be worse than the original series for the reasons as I mentioned earlier about adding too many OP people and adding too much power levels with dumb names and no backstory on it, you know.

Yeah, I agree.

There are certainly parts that could have changed but I think people were overly hyped because of the battles. Of all of the battles, Goku vs Caulifla looked and felt the best to me.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Vegeta showed a lot of growth near the end when he stopped caring about being better than Goku. Master Roshi overcame being a pervert (which I know, who cares lol). Beerus showed more compassion though really... he probably shouldn't have.
Yeah, but that's not really a growth I would wanna see in Vegeta. Just accepting being #2?

I liked it because it added a bit to the story. Like you felt like Goku could really go on forever. I didn't like how it ended though with him just jumping on the dragon without reason. Why would the dragon take him anywhere? He didn't owe him anything. He never undid all the damage either. He just brought people back so they were left to clean up his mess. I'd be pissed.
I forgot what it was, but the reason I think he left was cause he attracts danger? So it'd be better if he left.
But I read the wiki which said he went to go train with the Dragon? I don't know what to believe to be honest. Sometimes a sweet ending ain't really the best, so IDK.

This kind of made me mad. That should have been much longer and the fights with the dragons should have been longer. Like at least 2 to 4 episodes each and capping off with a good 12+ for the last one. I feel like the last 20 or so episodes were very rushed and while I enjoyed them, it kept me from really enjoying them like I did with the Cell Games or the Planet Namek run.
TBF, there was a lot of filler within DBZ, but it was good filler that added depth to the story. (Training scenes, etc)
Super's filler didn't add shit and GT just didn't have filler cause it's basically non-canon material.

I already watched it. lol I didn't mind it. I already noticed some similarities in Dragon Ball and the movie and I only watched 2 episodes of that. Like Pan running on the log for example. I think it was more a less a fan service movies. Like look, Goku is still here but we have a new fighter in Goku Jr.

What they should have done with GT is continued it in a way to build up Trunks and Goten like you said. Gohan would have been prefered but he was already too family oriented to change back. Goku could have pissed off like he did but then Goten takes head seat with Trunks by his side and we get to see what it would have been like for Goku and Vegeta to have been on the same side from the beginning (in a sense).
I don't know, they just kinda made Gohan a dork in the end of Z, so they just followed it. I don't know why considering Goku still cared about fighting as he got older, so you'd think Gohan, a guy who's been training since he was a toddler would still be into fighting.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, but that's not really a growth I would wanna see in Vegeta. Just accepting being #2?
He wasn't accepting number two, he was accepting being number 1 by his own rights (protecting his family).

I forgot what it was, but the reason I think he left was cause he attracts danger? So it'd be better if he left.
But I read the wiki which said he went to go train with the Dragon? I don't know what to believe to be honest. Sometimes a sweet ending ain't really the best, so IDK.
Well clearly almost the entirety of the anime, Goku is the one to blame for all the problems when you think about it. lol

TBF, there was a lot of filler within DBZ, but it was good filler that added depth to the story. (Training scenes, etc)
Super's filler didn't add shit and GT just didn't have filler cause it's basically non-canon material.
I guess I missed the filler in GT as it built characters. Maybe that is why I liked Super more. I actually really enjoyed the filler in DBZ... well, everything aside from teen/adult Gohan and that stupid outfit he wore.

I don't know, they just kinda made Gohan a dork in the end of Z, so they just followed it. I don't know why considering Goku still cared about fighting as he got older, so you'd think Gohan, a guy who's been training since he was a toddler would still be into fighting.
Yeah and that kind of made me mad. At the end of Cell Games, he was my favorite character and then to see him after was like... WTF happened!?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah and that kind of made me mad. At the end of Cell Games, he was my favorite character and then to see him after was like... WTF happened!?
I didn't mind the direction they took him, I just think Mystic Gohan is kinda whack. Not the form, but the look of it. I'd rather Mystic Gohan have some special aura, but it's just him with a strand over his hair. wtf?

Or just continue the super sayian levels, idk.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I didn't mind the direction they took him, I just think Mystic Gohan is kinda whack. Not the form, but the look of it. I'd rather Mystic Gohan have some special aura, but it's just him with a strand over his hair. wtf?

Or just continue the super sayian levels, idk.

Looking at the coloring they did with Ultra Instinct, it makes sense cause he didn't reach God level but he surpassed super saiyan. Goku's hair remains black but his eyes change and he has the aura around him. Either way... it should have been more special.

The colors of the hair and eyes in general... They did yellow, red/pink, blue, green, and orange (if we count the super saiyan 4 fusion) but they haven't done purple...
So I have a feeling they will be doing that next. I am not sure how or why or what it will even be but I would imagine it is the peak of saiyans.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Anyone wonder why they quit naming the Super Saiyan forms after numbers? It went from Super Saiyan (1), Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, and Super Saiyan 4 to Super Saiyan God, Ultra Instinct, etc.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Anyone wonder why they quit naming the Super Saiyan forms after numbers? It went from Super Saiyan (1), Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, and Super Saiyan 4 to Super Saiyan God, Ultra Instinct, etc.
I am thinking it has to do with breaking away from the norms. Like yeah, Goku is a saiyan but "God" level and Ultra Instinct could be achieved by any race (though it is EXTREMELY rare). Jiren reached that level but he didn't have a pure heart, he was evil.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am thinking it has to do with breaking away from the norms. Like yeah, Goku is a saiyan but "God" level and Ultra Instinct could be achieved by any race (though it is EXTREMELY rare). Jiren reached that level but he didn't have a pure heart, he was evil.
Eh, I guess that makes sense though it still seems somewhat lame to me.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well Super Saiyan Super God Elite Ultra Instinctual Monster 15 is better.
Actually, Super Saiyan Super Demi-God Elite Ultra Mega Great God Instinctual Monster Big Dog 4 is the cream of the crop and the best of all time.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Actually, Super Saiyan Super Demi-God Elite Ultra Mega Great God Instinctual Monster Big Dog 4 is the cream of the crop and the best of all time.
Well SSSDGUMGIMBD4 has nothing on Super Duper Saiyan Mega Shenron XL Elite Ultra Prism Perfect Cell God 8!

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Well SSSDGUMGIMBD4 has nothing on Super Duper Saiyan Mega Shenron XL Elite Ultra Prism Perfect Cell God 8!
Please, SDSMSXLEUPPCG 8 is nothing compared to Radiant Omniscient Mega Atlantan Nero Righteous Enigma Illuminati God Nihilistic Saiyan 16. (If you see the joke then congrats)

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake