Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah Mitch replied to me saying he tried to shoot chris but “was obviously blocked”

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah Mitch replied to me saying he tried to shoot chris but “was obviously blocked”

I'm not sure why you were acting like it was such a weird concept then to block him? Obviously Mitch has scum in his sights. Unless you think it's Tweet/Grim and not Chris.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you were acting like it was such a weird concept then to block him? Obviously Mitch has scum in his sights. Unless you think it's Tweet/Grim and not Chris.
Are you even reading my fucking posts :reigns3

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Honestly I'm sort of doubting Poyser is going to flip scum, but it's just going to be left hanging in the air if I do see his flip. It just feels like he's making too many blunders to be scum. I'm also not sure he'd approve the Big Man 1 for 1 trade.

If Posyer flips town, we need to look at Tweet as a more immediate option. He came in here and claimed VT with no character and just dipped.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We are coming to the same conclusion like, whether he was blocked or chris was bus driven or chris has another way to survive a kill, he is scum lmao

But idk why you keep acting like blocking is the best course of action when bus driving who you think Mitch will shoot is >>>>>>

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Are you even reading my fucking posts :reigns3

I was on this page. Yeah, I see you mentioned the bus drive. That could make sense too.

If it was me though I'd just block the vig and not take chances but obviously we see the situation differently.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
We are coming to the same conclusion like, whether he was blocked or chris was bus driven or chris has another way to survive a kill, he is scum lmao

But idk why you keep acting like blocking is the best course of action when bus driving who you think chris will shoot is >>>>>>

Would there not be a kill then, though?

That's the part I'm not getting. Bus drive wouldn't block Mitch right, just redirect it. Unless I'm understanding the role incorrectly.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Would there not be a kill then, though?

That's the part I'm not getting. Bus drive wouldn't block Mitch right, just redirect it. Unless I'm understanding the role incorrectly.
Nah yeah there'd still be a kill, Im just saying I don't think blocking Mitch is a good course of action when you have a bus drive (which might even mean they dont have a blocker anyway im not sure) so I don't think mitch was blocked, which leans more towards chris having a way to survive a kill (ie being bulletproof)

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Nah yeah there'd still be a kill, Im just saying I don't think blocking Mitch is a good course of action when you have a bus drive (which might even mean they dont have a blocker anyway im not sure) so I don't think mitch was blocked, which leans more towards chris having a way to survive a kill (ie being bulletproof)

I actually like these points, I'll have to see what other people think.

I think it's unlikely scum has no roleblocker (it's pretty standard I feel) but I suppose the bus driver could be the sort of replacement.

Maybe considering I'm bulletproof, scum would have a bulletproof member too? It's a good shout and Chris is in my POE.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like there's no real use in blocking Mitch

1) They knew Evans was a mason, so trying to frame Mitch as not the vig is fruitless because his mason partner will claim
2) There's a decent chance he shoots either CP or Chris based on his posts (I just checked)
3) If you know chris is the one in danger, then you'd just bus drive it away from him (or if you know chris is BP then fuck it)

Like there's no point in actively wasting a roleblock there

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I actually like these points, I'll have to see what other people think.

I think it's unlikely scum has no roleblocker (it's pretty standard I feel) but I suppose the bus driver could be the sort of replacement.

Maybe considering I'm bulletproof, scum would have a bulletproof member too? It's a good shout and Chris is in my POE.
Yeah its more likely they do have a blocker, but I've definitely seen scum get a redirector or bus driver as opposed to a blocker before

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I like Chris being bulletproof theory the most, just because I had it as a town member. So perhaps it's a balance situation for town/scum.

I'm not sure if others would follow me, but I'd certainly take a chance and look in to other options than you today depending on all the claims. If Chris/Tweet flip town, I'd be right back at ya though.

Even if we do lynch you and you're town, I feel like you've left enough behind that it isn't hard to solve this

The reason I'm finding it hard to see you flip scum with a lot of confidence is I don't think you'd put this much effort in when majority of the thread is prepared to lynch you regardless. Pretty much GG by that point on our POE. Not like your last scum member is going to pull off something amazing when there is so many confirms.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also CP was showing doubts before he died, so I'm not sure if even he was buying you as scum as much anymore. Mostly on the Big Man stuff

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I have some difficulty seeing Big Man try something like that if he has a teammate of Poyser's caliber. What do you think?

I think it's 2/3 of Poyser, Grim, and Chris, and I think Grim actually sussed Chris earlier if I'm not mistaken so yeah, kind of difficult to see how Poyser can be town. I think we should Lynch him. I just feel very WEIRD about the Big Man play.

My gut instinct is telling me we should follow CP's words here. I know you don't exactly want to get lynched as town, but there's enough info left behind that it isn't hard to figure out who scum is. We also have the numbers.

CP seems to think you wouldn't allow a Big Man trade if you were on a team with him as it doesn't really pay off

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I also feel like you're working on borrowed time Poyser if you were scum, even if you managed to convince us to mislynch someone. It's eventually going to come back to you when we lynch town. So I don't see what the winning strategy is for you as scum. It's why I'm having so much pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.