Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Although I'm sure you can appreciate that I'm sceptical as you haven't exactly nailed any scum evidenced by flips yet, aside from being on TP.

Alco

Reaction score
Possible theory: they busdrove Chris with Blaine, who I protected N2 --> no kill

Blaine would seem a fairly good target as a DV could be annoying for scum at endgame.

Alco

Reaction score
IF we don't go Poyser first, I'd advocate solving Chris first tbh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah Im fine with being lynched and expect it, it's why Im putting so much effort into narrowing down the PoE for you to follow afterwards.

Ftr I definitely wouldn't have OK'ed the big man fake info ploy, for the exact same reason I was defending big man at the time lol, it was fucking stupid. Obv they couldn't know PHEN0M was about to clear him or anything, but it was just so fucking unneeded when CP wasn't looking good at all and looked like there was a very good chance of him being lynched, tweet also was looking a viable direction. I get that big man was also a possible direction but I don't think it was dire enough for a YOLO fake info play at all

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Possible theory: they busdrove Chris with Blaine, who I protected N2 --> no kill

Blaine would seem a fairly good target as a DV could be annoying for scum at endgame.
This means you'd have protected chris instead though, so blaine would have died

Alco

Reaction score
This means you'd have protected chris instead though, so blaine would have died
Oh right that's true lol. I always mistake how busdrivers actually work :heston

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I just don't really see what Poyser's play here would be if he's scum. It would make sense if we were in a MyLo situation, it's worth trying to convince us to mislynch for obvious reasons. If he leads us down a wayward path as scum it's only going to come back around to him.

I'm assuming scum are nowhere near a position to win yet with their assumed numbers. We don't know their remaining roles, but I doubt it's anything that could win them the game faster.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@CHRISTOPHER can u hurry up and claim plz

Grim needs to claim as well. Both have been very quiet, especially Grim.

A part of me is saying 'Chris, Grim' in my head as the last two and I can't point out anything they've done. You flipping town would solidfy that, as I feel there's still a dose of paranoia for me whilst you're alive but nothing about your play makes much sense if you're scum. Those two on the other hand, maybe even Tweet. It's really obvious. They're blending in.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
IF we don't go Poyser first, I'd advocate solving Chris first tbh.

This is where I'm at as well.

We need to seriously think about this. I'm fine with lynching Poyser for info and he can still be scum, but I won't lie I'm not fully buying it. Doddsy wasn't either judging from his posts.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah Im just particularly interested in what chris claims of course with the stuff thats been claimed around him.

Im leaning chris/tweet here for sure. But as you say, it wouldn't really surprise me if its barry along with chris instead of tweet because barry hasn't done anything either and he played when people were saying he looked bad, then as soon as people started reading him town he stopped playing again which is pretty much always a red flag lmao but I really dont like any of tweet's play this game either and I also really dont like that HE HIMSELF used his sussing/shading of big man to defend himself and then later when I pointed out he didn't actually sus or shade big man at all, he even admitted that was the case lmao. He's just using your opinion to defend himself, he obviously doesn't really believe he had anything on big man which is why its obviously odd that he would use it to defend himself.

Weighing up the vig thing, Im pretty confident its chris AND one of Barry/Tweet. I don't really see any scenario in which chris isn't scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Plus tweet is just usually a really easy town read and here he's legit rubbing our faces in the fact that he's not even playing lol. I think he just saw t-pein on his team and decided he can't be fucked because he really dislikes him. He's not tried to play even a little bit this game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i always get confused about the difference between lylo and mylo. is mylo that you can no lynch and get another phase, whereasin lylo you HAVE to lynch and lynch correctly?

Status
Not open for further replies.