Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
i always get confused about the difference between lylo and mylo. is mylo that you can no lynch and get another phase, whereasin lylo you HAVE to lynch and lynch correctly?

Yes, that is correct.

As a town you can decide not to lynch and get another phase, I'm pretty sure.

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
fair, i just always use LyLo for all of it usually lmao

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
because barry hasn't done anything either and he played when people were saying he looked bad, then as soon as people started reading him town he stopped playing again which is pretty much always a red flag lmao

The only time he looked town for me is when he was interacting with Chevy and responded to me quite aggressively. I genuinely think he was playing in to his town meta potentially. It worked because I think mostly everybody gave him a town pass. The only thing he's really done is call Chris quiet which intrigued me as I pointed out early this morning, it felt like distancing between them.

It's weird how he hasn't had any substantial thoughts on the TP or Big Man flips either

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I could totally buy Grim suggesting janitor on Chevy too, just saying :mj

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The only time he looked town for me is when he was interacting with Chevy and responded to me quite aggressively. I genuinely think he was playing in to his town meta potentially. It worked because I think mostly everybody gave him a town pass. The only thing he's really done is call Chris quiet which intrigued me as I pointed out early this morning, it felt like distancing between them.

It's weird how he hasn't had any substantial thoughts on the TP or Big Man flips either
Yeah you're probably right tbf, I obv don't want to let go of my tweet read but I think they both look pretty shite. Like I said its telling for someone to start playing when they're in trouble and then stop playing as soon as they're not again. Legit all he's done since then is post a load of shit like "whats going on?" and smileys and stuff. It does look like classic scum play in a bubble lmao

I dont think it matters a whole bunch which order you lynch them in anyway, we're at what 9/2 atm most likely? That's like 4 mislynches to play with lmao the game is pretty unloseable from here

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Poyser I really hope you're town because we've been vibing all game until last phase. I really wish Phen0m had copped you if your town. Doddsy would have got confirmed today when I recieved the screwdriver

The thing is I haven't disagreed with your points either. It's why your flip would be valuable to me, as it makes the game incredibly clear to me tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser I really hope you're town because we've been vibing all game until last phase. I really wish Phen0m had copped you if your town. Doddsy would have got confirmed today when I recieved the screwdriver

The thing is I haven't disagreed with your points either. It's why your flip would be valuable to me, as it makes the game incredibly clear to me tbh
I am, not much I can do with the fact that my reads have been largely shite lmao

This is gonna be my first time mislynched in about 2 years :mjcry

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I also dont feel too bad about some of the reads I got wrong either tho, Lethal didn't even bother attempting to play and neither did CP, he didnt do anything other than pop in to shade me so I don't really feel bad for getting them wrong. Just happy PHEN0M was on the ball at least

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I am, not much I can do with the fact that my reads have been largely shite lmao

This is gonna be my first time mislynched in about 2 years :mjcry

Well if it comes to that, just watch Grim, Chris and Tweet squirm because I'm coming for 'dat ass, BELEE DAT :reigns2:

I'm intrigued to see if they try to stall day out tbh and hope you just get lynched when time is running short. I'm pretty sure we don't need their votes, so it's an intriguing thought. Especially as we have Blaine's double vote.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Why is your character an episode title?

The actual character is called Jenny. None of the other characters are titled in such a way. I suppose Ace could have named that one in that way, but doesn't match the rest of the claims.
I thought the same thing when reading.
I mean blocking the claimed vigilante isn't exactly dumb, they have no way of telling how many shots he actually has without a rolecopper. He could have more than two for all they know.

Also the chance he shoots at one of them, so why wouldn't they block him?
I didn't out the masons until after Mitch stated he was blocked on his shot of Chris.

I outed during the last day phase which was what day 3. Mitch shot Flay night 1. And shot at Chris night 2. Dayb3 I stated we were masons and he was blocked.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I thought the same thing when reading. I didn't out the masons until after Mitch stated he was blocked on his shot of Chris.

I outed during the last day phase which was what day 3. Mitch shot Flay night 1. And shot at Chris night 2. Dayb3 I stated we were masons and he was blocked.

This isn't true, you claimed it during night:

Thanks. Then he was my Mason Partner so I don't think he did the kill if he is who I think because he didn't tell me even after I told him who I was. He also only posted 3 times in there guessing because I was busy and didn't post here much but I had a few more posts in the qt.

I am Amy Pond so I just assumed he was Rory

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The Tap A-Team
Night 2 is over

Nobody died.

13 alive, 7 to lynch.

Not that it really matters anyway lol, Scum knew chevy was the mason so they'd know his partner was going to claim eventually and therefore they couldn't frame Mitch

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I thought the same thing when reading. I didn't out the masons until after Mitch stated he was blocked on his shot of Chris.

It does strike me as odd as every other character has proper names, just feels like a dirty reason to suspect someone however. It could just be how Ace worded it as scum has been given fakes.

Do you think Poyser will flip scum, Wang? I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I remembered because I remember thinking at the time it was such a strange thing to claim at night lmao

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This isn't true, you claimed it during night:

I actually thought it was day too tbf until I checked

Wang you claimed just before night ended, as I was questioning Chris at the time so I remember lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I remembered because I remember thinking at the time it was such a strange thing to claim at night lmao

Pretty sure Wang isn't confirmed mason but his play just makes him seem far too unlikely to be scum for sure. The fact he just blurted that out at night is probably a good look than bad one.

Status
Not open for further replies.