Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Tweet just claiming VT and not his character bothers me, perhaps he just forgot :mj

I want to look at that more closely if Poyser flips town tbh

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
List of claims so far:

1. Grimus Augustus - ?
2. Blaine - Harriet Jones, Double Voter.
4. Mitch-Ass Ho - Commander Strax, 2x Vigilante
5. Poyser - ?
6. Tweet - VT (Didn't claim character)
8. Alco - Dr. Martha Jones, Doctor
11. Wang Chung - Amy Pond, Mason
13. Doddsy - River Song, Doctor Enhancer (Sonic Screwdriver)
14. The Fourth Wall - The Doctor, Weak JOAT (Now VT)
16. Phenom - Sarah Jane Smith, 2x Cop
17. Christopher - ?

I'll update this later or someone can steal my work and update it :mj

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:heston alco

also Mitch shot chris the night there were no kills so that might mean something

I’m VT, The Doctor’s Daughter

vote tweet

good luck boys

Alco

Reaction score
I guess a roleblocker hasn't flipped yet, right?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sure, don’t really see why they’d block Mitch tho considering Wang outed that evans was a Mason and scum would have known that was coming anyway so there’s no real point in trying to paint him as not the vig

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
:heston alco

also Mitch shot chris the night there were no kills so that might mean something

I’m VT, The Doctor’s Daughter

vote tweet

good luck boys

Why is your character an episode title?

The actual character is called Jenny. None of the other characters are titled in such a way. I suppose Ace could have named that one in that way, but doesn't match the rest of the claims.

Reactions: Wangman Page

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Sure, don’t really see why they’d block Mitch tho considering Wang outed that evans was a Mason and scum would have known that was coming anyway so there’s no real point in trying to paint him as not the vig

I mean blocking the claimed vigilante isn't exactly dumb, they have no way of telling how many shots he actually has without a rolecopper. He could have more than two for all they know.

Also the chance he shoots at one of them, so why wouldn't they block him?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s dumb spec, even if it’s a fake it would be one given to me by ace

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean blocking the claimed vigilante isn't exactly dumb, they have no way of telling how many shots he actually has without a rolecopper. He could have more than two for all they know.

Also the chance he shoots at one of them, so why wouldn't they block him?
Well it’s up to you to decide if any scum were in mitch’s sights but I certainly wouldn’t be blocking him I pretty much never block the vig unless I’m sure he’s shooting one of my team and big man was a bus driver so there was no need to fear that anyway

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well it’s up to you to decide if any scum were in mitch’s sights but I certainly wouldn’t be blocking him I pretty much never block the vig unless I’m sure he’s shooting one of my team and big man was a bus driver so there was no need to fear that anyway

What changed from your post I just quoted? Chris is in your POE, right? So if he was scum they'd definitely have a reason to block if Mitch was going to shoot him.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What changed from your post I just quoted? Chris is in your POE, right? So if he was scum they'd definitely have a reason to block if Mitch was going to shoot him.
I mean yeah, that’s why I said it’s up to you to decide if it means something or not lol. I’ll be dead!

Chris is in my PoE, but was he in Mitch’s PoE at the time? I’m not sure but I don’t really remember Mitch’s PoE lel. But also if he was then I wouldn’t block Mitch I’d just bus drive chris with somebody town read. No point in blocking the kill when you can redirect it and get another townie killed

Status
Not open for further replies.