Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
How did CP die, I protected him? :hogansun

I'm Dr. Martha Jones and I'm, you know it, the doctor. Didn't use N1, protected Blaine N2 when there were no kills and obviously he was somebody's target.
And now I protected CP, so either I got rolecopped then blocked, or CP got strongmanned

:hogansun

Alco

Reaction score
this 99% confirms Blaine too btw in my head so take him out of any potential POE you might have.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
How did CP die, I protected him? :hogansun

I'm Dr. Martha Jones and I'm, you know it, the doctor. Didn't use N1, protected Blaine N2 when there were no kills and obviously he was somebody's target.
And now I protected CP, so either I got rolecopped then blocked, or CP got strongmanned

:hogansun

Not possible for you to get rolecopped. TP was that role and got lynched Day 1.

I'm guessing Strongman.

Why didn't you use on Night 1? I don't think Blaine was shot at unless Mitch did it. Scum shot at me as I lost bulletproof.

Alco

Reaction score
Fuck, I was really looking forward to a most EXCELLENT contribution to a town win here :hoganjam

Alco

Reaction score
Not possible for you to get rolecopped. TP was that role and got lynched Day 1.

I'm guessing Strongman.

Why didn't you use on Night 1? I don't think Blaine was shot at unless Mitch did it. Scum shot at me as I lost bulletproof.
Oh okay, throw that out the window then. I must've missed that.

I didn't use N1 because we successfully lynched and as far as I could tell there was no big outed role to protect or a super obvious town leader at that time

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Oh okay, throw that out the window then. I must've missed that.

I didn't use N1 because we successfully lynched and as far as I could tell there was no big outed role to protect or a super obvious town leader at that time

I find your Blaine usage odd. Why him out of everyone else on Night 2?

Why are you under the impression you protected him when it's quite clear I was shot at because I lost my powers. Where is the extra kill you think is coming from? Mitch is the vig but I don't see why he'd shoot Blaine at all

Alco

Reaction score
I find your Blaine usage odd. Why him out of everyone else on Night 2?

Why are you under the impression you protected him when it's quite clear I was shot at because I lost my powers. Where is the extra kill you think is coming from? Mitch is the vig but I don't see why he'd shoot Blaine at all
I did not know the bolded. I haven't read all of the thread over the weekend.

I was looking at claims during D2 and then it was a toss-up between you, my strongest town read at the time and Blaine who was the DV and was probably a nuisance to scum. So I picked Blaine.

Alco

Reaction score
No, you're probably right, lol. I just didn't know you were bulletproof

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I did not know the bolded. I haven't read all of the thread over the weekend.

I was looking at claims during D2 and then it was a toss-up between you, my strongest town read at the time and Blaine who was the DV and was probably a nuisance to scum. So I picked Blaine.

Yes, I made that quite clear.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I don't think you make a mistake like as scum covering all your bases. I think you wouldn't forget shooting at me either. I just find your usage to be odd on Night 2. I guess the double vote could hurt scum at end game a lot.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
No, you're probably right, lol. I just didn't know you were bulletproof

Yeah. I was bulletproof but lost all my powers as a result of being shot. Which sucks because Doddsy had a sonic screwdriver which would have made me more powerful.

Who would you lynch today, Alco?

Alco

Reaction score
Why would I shoot at you? :slip:

Why would I then FORGET shooting at you?

Alco

Reaction score
Yeah. I was bulletproof but lost all my powers as a result of being shot. Which sucks because Doddsy had a sonic screwdriver which would have made me more powerful.

Who would you lynch today, Alco?
I'm sorry, I didn't have time over the weekend to read much of the thread. It's a running gag of sorts, but when games happen of the weekend I struggle a lot.

I would lynch Poyser today, but I guess I'll wait for Chris (and some others?) to claim.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I didn't have time over the weekend to read much of the thread. It's a running gag of sorts, but when games happen of the weekend I struggle a lot.

I would lynch Poyser today, but I guess I'll wait for Chris (and some others?) to claim.

Well you'd shoot at me if you were on a scum team, considering you're not confirmed like Tweet but your literally like the last person I'd vote out of POE, so don't fret :stephena3

Poyser is the general consensus but I want everyone to get in here and claim

Alco

Reaction score
Lol yea but if I was scum would I forget shooting you, lol? :p That doesn't make a ton of sense

(and naturally i wouldn't claim it either)

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Lol yea but if I was scum would I forget shooting you, lol? :p That doesn't make a ton of sense

(and naturally i wouldn't claim it either)

Probably not, it feels like a townie mistake, you're gucci. Hopefully Poyser is scum and we can wrap this up easily

Status
Not open for further replies.