Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Oh cool I barely played and half the game still has less posts than me. On the other hand we got 150 TP posts. Do I even need to catch up or can I just start playing from now? :cozy

Chloe B

Reaction score
chloe should be lynched.

bro sit the fuck down and listen. not arguing this. i caught him twice the last two times he was scum, this was the most over the top buss ive seen.

I don't bus

Showtime

Reaction score

literally.

i vigged him the first time and then i caught him the second time and he was speed lynched. why would you not defer on someone ive easily caught twice rather than trying to say it looks off for me. you think im scum and going after the person that excessively pushed the guy? that's nonsense strategy and im not going to be bothered being accused of braindead shit. tired of it.

chloe b came and just relentlessly pushed him the whole time, eased up due to the random "i think he's the lie detector guys, we can move on if you just say youre the lie detector", he didn't say he went ahead and spearheaded the shit again. it looks like an obvious bus.

Chloe B

Reaction score
literally.

i vigged him the first time and then i caught him the second time and he was speed lynched. why would you not defer on someone ive easily caught twice rather than trying to say it looks off for me. you think im scum and going after the person that excessively pushed the guy? that's nonsense strategy and im not going to be bothered being accused of braindead shit. tired of it.

chloe b came and just relentlessly pushed him the whole time, eased up due to the random "i think he's the lie detector guys, we can move on if you just say youre the lie detector", he didn't say he went ahead and spearheaded the shit again. it looks like an obvious bus.

I didn't catch scum the past two times I've been scum

I don't bus

Showtime

Reaction score
you have an erratic fuckhead on your team that does his own shit. he is by far the most bussable person ever. literally think people, im not losing to a day 1 bus against the person that is BY FAR the most likely person youd ever buss.

Chloe B

Reaction score
you have an erratic fuckhead on your team that does his own shit. he is by far the most bussable person ever. literally think people, im not losing to a day 1 bus against the person that is BY FAR the most likely person youd ever buss.

I don't bus

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't bus

you dont have tein-p on your team every time out, now do you?

you also dont catch someone 2 pages into games and hard push them the whole time with complete confidence, barely back off when you randomly spot out that they're a lie detector before everyone else "declare hey if you claim we'll move on so just claim", and then go back to 100% confidence he's scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
literally.

No, I think you’re town as I said basically for that reason lol

I just don’t really see how this is similar to the previous time flay has been scum because in those games he had no urgency whatsoever and in this game he’s been aggressive as fuck. And obviously I don’t really see why he’d just bus the fuck out of his teammate either. Like literally he started the wagon lol

Showtime

Reaction score
why is this Wang dude still dodging LMAO
Okay I think you are a lie detector

Can you confirm or deny so we can get things going that isnt about you
If you are a lie dectector your wagon literally goes away and the game can continue properly

What are you so worried about
Answer if you are town or not so he can lie detect you and we can all go our seperate ways
Hes answered now

Are you gonna claim?

these 4 posts are in the middle of your other 70 talking about how we should lynch him.

you kept telling people to lynch, "wait hold up youre the lie detector, i obviously figured that out, now just say that you are and we can do something else", he doens't cooperate and you go back on him.

this is blatant in your face bussing.

Chloe B

Reaction score
you dont have tein-p on your team every time out, now do you?

you also dont catch someone 2 pages into games and hard push them the whole time with complete confidence, barely back off when you randomly spot out that they're a lie detector before everyone else "declare hey if you claim we'll move on so just claim", and then go back to 100% confidence he's scum.

there's literally no evidence that I would bus T-Pein because of his personality

like I said, I don't bus

Showtime

Reaction score
No, I think you’re town as I said basically for that reason lol

I just don’t really see how this is similar to the previous time flay has been scum because in those games he had no urgency whatsoever and in this game he’s been aggressive as fuck. And obviously I don’t really see why he’d just bus the fuck out of his teammate either. Like literally he started the wagon lol

IT'S T-PEIN

CONTEXT.

look at the above posts in where he tells t-pein he's the lie detector and tells him to claim it so that town can move on from him.

Chloe B

Reaction score
Man's reaching so hard

I don't bus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The lie detector thing is kinda weird, I thought t-pein was the one that said he was? But then why spoon feed your teammate their claim in the thread rather than the qt anyway lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Although I’ve noticed the “I don’t bus” defence has come up full force since I brought it up lmao

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
IT'S T-PEIN

CONTEXT.

look at the above posts in where he tells t-pein he's the lie detector and tells him to claim it so that town can move on from him.

The part I'm not following is why go through all that effort to bus him only to try and give him an out when the guy is basically finished? Wouldn't that look awful for Flay later on if TP survived? Not many people were humouring him.

Status
Not open for further replies.