Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe B

Reaction score
I'm gonna have a think about it later

I've done enough for one day phase having to suffer through T-Pein, we all have :mj4

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm gonna have a think about it later

I've done enough for one day phase having to suffer through T-Pein, we all have :mj4

He's looking really s i l l y right now

X4LvE6H.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
T-Pein had twice as many posts as anyone else bro :defeatedrob

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I usually like to do this at night, it helped me keep track of my thoughts last game. I don't know if I have too many people as town, but yeah :toomanykobes

Flay is going to hate I put him in only light blue, but the bussing thought is driving me insane. Sorry Flay.

No colour = Null at present.
Yellow = Kind of sus.
Light Blue = Looking towny.
Blue = Probably town.

1. Grimus Augustus
2. Blaine
3. Chevy
4. Mitch-Ass Ho
5. Poyser
6. Tweet
7. CraigPelton
8. Alco
9. Chloe B
10. Showtime
11. Wang Chung
12. Lethal Banks
13. Doddsy
16. Phenom
17. Christopher
18. Big Man

A lot of null peeps. A lot of people jumped up on the TP wagon without much reasoning, so not hard to believe there is scum in that pool. I think it was pretty apparent he was not doing so hot.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also, some people are gonna wonder why I'm so sure on Poyser now, but his push of TP didn't feel like bussing to me. I know Poyser has done it in the past, but it struck me as sincere. The only thing that irked me on Poyser is his entrance but I was happy enough with his follow-up explanation.

He was on TP early with me and Flay

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I usually like to do this at night, it helped me keep track of my thoughts last game. I don't know if I have too many people as town, but yeah :toomanykobes

Flay is going to hate I put him in only light blue, but the bussing thought is driving me insane. Sorry Flay.

No colour = Null at present.
Yellow = Kind of sus.
Light Blue = Looking towny.
Blue = Probably town.

1. Grimus Augustus
2. Blaine
3. Chevy
4. Mitch-Ass Ho
5. Poyser
6. Tweet
7. CraigPelton
8. Alco
9. Chloe B
10. Showtime
11. Wang Chung
12. Lethal Banks
13. Doddsy
16. Phenom
17. Christopher
18. Big Man

A lot of null peeps. A lot of people jumped up on the TP wagon without much reasoning, so not hard to believe there is scum in that pool. I think it was pretty apparent he was not doing so hot.
I’d have flay dark blue tbh but this is pretty much where I’m at as well

I’d maybe give Phenom a light blue too. Not because I put much stock in the hammer itself but it looked like pein was trying some kind of play with his fake claim and getting results and phenom pretty much just shut that shit down with the hammer lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don’t really get the point of calling the wagon awful without picking out awful votes lol, it’s just virtue signalling
I called Chris' vote pretty bad and questioned Big Man on his, and that was just from the very little I had actually read at that point, so this isn't accurate.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well he's looking exactly the same to me as his last two games and he was town once and scum once. I don't wanna pin a read on him so soon. Did that last game and I was wrong (and sussed for it)

I don't know how to feel about this post from Alco. Maybe it's just me, but I personally don't care if I look bad for stating my thoughts on someone as Town. If people find me scummy for genuinely pushing someone, so be it. You are going to be wrong at times, it's how it is. I feel like that's more of a scum mindset to be hesitant to lay a solid read on someone.

This post was made when it was quite early in day fwiw, I'd say Alco is still null to me but this post stuck out. He did vote him later on.

Anyone else have thoughts on Alco?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I still haven't read up and I already dread it. Probably gonna do it tomorrow or the day after, pretty busy for a change.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I’d have flay dark blue tbh but this is pretty much where I’m at as well

I’d maybe give Phenom a light blue too. Not because I put much stock in the hammer itself but it looked like pein was trying some kind of play with his fake claim and getting results and phenom pretty much just shut that shit down with the hammer lmao

I could see that, I don't know Phen0m plays as scum anymore but he is reminding me of last game where he was Town. He just came in and put his vote down and didn't mess around. Obviously not hard to replicate for a scum game, though.

I do think TP was basically finished by that point though, I think maybe it was just me and you entertaining his claim mostly

Showtime

Reaction score
I think it’s pretty weird he was trying to paint you as scum even if t-pein flips scum because that doesn’t make any sense to me whatsoever. I also don’t really like that he’s trying to bring up his past success at reading you to add credibility to the narrative.
I don’t think I’ve ever really seen you bus before? Or if I do then I don’t remember it. Have you done it often?

All this said, it would be pretty bizarre of magic as scum to choose this angle of attack. Like there’s a lot of much easier angles to go for when you know t-pein is about to flip scum so targeting the one guy that was mostly responsible for it would be weird as fuck

chloe should be lynched.

bro sit the fuck down and listen. not arguing this. i caught him twice the last two times he was scum, this was the most over the top buss ive seen.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
That's quite an accusation Magic I look forward to reading your case maybe if I live

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Actually I'll probably just sheep magic without reading it tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.