Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I saw that post too, although not sure if I want to take the word of flipped scum. Do you?

It's basically saying "Everything that happened today was useless" to try to make all his interactions pointless, perhaps deter people from sifting through all his posts, I'm still gonna read in to them

I was still gonna look at the interactions but it wouldn't shock me at all if it was true lol it muddies the water but even if it's true his teammates would know they were aligned so nothing is really worthless. Not like we were gonna be able to decipher t-pein's post much anyway

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I kinda wanna clear wang too but now I’m WIFOMing myself over whether pein was telling the truth about not opening his pm or not lmao. If he didn’t open it then it’s obviously all NAI but if he did then I just can’t see them being aligned at all

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I kinda wanna clear wang too but now I’m WIFOMing myself over whether pein was telling the truth about not opening his pm or not lmao. If he didn’t open it then it’s obviously all NAI but if he did then I just can’t see them being aligned at all

Same, I joked about him bussing like Ace but I doubt he would really go that hard at a teammate, he had him confirmed scum ffs. So I'd say Wang is probably clear disregarding the PM possibilities yeah lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I was still gonna look at the interactions but it wouldn't shock me at all if it was true lol it muddies the water but even if it's true his teammates would know they were aligned so nothing is really worthless. Not like we were gonna be able to decipher t-pein's post much anyway

I'm going to be looking at the wagon mostly and interactions around it. I'll post a reads list later like I did last game, although a lot of people feel really null right now. Yourself included lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah I definitely wouldn’t be lynching him any time soon, put it that way

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

I think Wang is town. He was pretty calm and collected when being pressured as well. I'm not sure what TP was trying to pull with him, but right now I don't think they are aligned tbh

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m already dreading reading back through that phase tomorrow lol

might just wing it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wait hang on, I was about to reply to flay but I just realised pein was obviously lying about not opening his role PM because clearly he wasn’t a lie detector lmao

Reactions: Chris

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don’t think tweet really looks great from memory but I’m gonna have to read it back which will be tomorrow now

also wasnt Alco trying to read him town and then voted him?

I have you/TFW/Blaine/Evans at least as town

I quoted one of Tweet's posts earlier, this one:

I know I'm not one to talk with the reasoning behind my vote but this wagon is pretty awful

Idk, it pinged me as weird. I placed doubt over the wagon after the lie detector stuff though as well, so I'm not exactly one to talk lol I would say I was a lot more set on TP before then, tho. I think Tweet's reasoning was that he was mostly annoying, I had some gameplay things. His defensive nature and play around Wang/Flay.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t really get the point of calling the wagon awful without picking out awful votes lol, it’s just virtue signalling

Reactions: Lethal and Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Having thought about it I think magic is probably town

I don’t really see the point of going through all that effort of criticising people for a wagon he knows full well is about to flip scum lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I was one of the first people to follow you Flay, so it's up to you if I think I was bussing TP there. It was still pretty early in day, and I didn't just find bullshit reasons to vote I feel like.

Status
Not open for further replies.