Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
The first post is you saying “yeah this wagon happened really fast” and seems agreeable that it was not good town play to rush a lynch, would you agree?

the second quoted post is during the wagon where you doubled down on voting him / his wagon around his defensive play but would be up for reconsidering your stance if Tp flipped town.

what I’m saying is, we haven’t had his flip yet. What has caused you to become more agreeable about the wagon being dirty when you said you’d reconsider post-flip.

If you follow what I’m saying

Yes, I don't think it was good to rush it through. Especially when he claimed lie detector. But now he's said he didn't read his PM so I don't know what to believe anymore lmao

I was fully on board with the wagon until the lie detector thing came up, that is seen clearly in my posts. I don't think there's anything wrong with that thought process. It's usually a pro-town role, so I grew more hesitant. Gave him some benefit of doubt.

Also, if you remember I do this all the time where I cast doubt all over my vote/read. It's terrible, but like you say, the bigger picture. I always tend to look for that prior to a flip, as it could totally 180 some of the reads I may have gathered.

I would say I looked at your posts, considered the possibility then Magic started posting and brought up good points as well. So I'm now starting to review some stuff. Truthfully, I'm trying to make chatter too because I'm bored waiting for Ace lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
It doesn’t feel like a genuine train of thought to be so for the wagon and only now starting to 2nd guess it

Really? You saw me do this plenty of times last game, I can't recall the amount of times I dropped my Rugrat read in favour of other wagons

I'm second guessing it because it was fast and after I removed my vote had been pushed through without my knowledge.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We still don’t have a flip :tenay

I’m not sure what the point of TFW changing his mind before the flip would do tbf chevy. If t-pein flips town it’s just gonna stick out like a sore thumb and obv if TFW is scum he’d know he was about to flip town

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
We still don’t have a flip :tenay

I’m not sure what the point of TFW changing his mind before the flip would do tbf chevy. If t-pein flips town it’s just gonna stick out like a sore thumb and obv if TFW is scum he’d know he was about to flip town

Yeah, I see what you mean. It just stood out to me tbh.

Ace

Reaction score
Day 1 is over
Vote Count:

T-Pein - 8 -
Alco | Christopher | Chloe B | Doddsy | Blaine | Big Man | Tweet
Wang Chung - 1 - T-Pein
Chloe B - 1 - Chevy

10 to lynch.
lol
vote t-pein
I look silly all the time so i don’t really care how i look to be honest. We can move forward distraction free tomorrow.

Vote: T-Pein

Sorry for the delay, I fell asleep

Final Vote Count:

T-Pein - 10 -
Alco | Christopher | Chloe B | Doddsy | Blaine | Big Man | Tweet | Poyser | Phenom
Wang Chung - 1 - T-Pein
Chloe B - 1 - Chevy

T-Pein has been lynched.

Welcome to Doctor Who Mafia!

You are The Master, The Great Alliance aligned.

_95491020_themaster.jpg

"The Master" — known in their first known female incarnation as "Missy", short for "Mistress", in their second as "the Lumiat", and at times by various other aliases — was a renegade Time Lord, a power-hungry "lover of chaos" who served as both a friend and an opponent of the Doctor.

Friends from childhood and schoolmates at the Time Lord Academy, the divide between the Master's lust for power and the Doctor's empathy for lesser species would eventually pull the two farther and farther apart — to the point that the Master often sought to kill the Doctor.

You are a Rolecop [2-shot] and a Godfather.

You are a Godfather, meaning any investigation result will present you as town-aligned.
At night you can choose a player and be told their role.

You win when The Great Alliance controls the lynch vote (ie when noone else can win).

It is now Night 1. You have 24 hours.

Chloe B

Reaction score
it does seem like you went after low hanging fruit.
but why
you know he's low hanging fruit but went after him anyway, but why?

It seems like you chose to omit the context of that conversation entirely.

Hint: whether he is low hanging fruit or not is irrelevant

i hope you realize focusing every single bit of your focus on t-pein and t-pein alone looks incredibly slimy. i dont think youve mentioned or talked about anyone else and so far all your responses to everyone else is just about t-pein.

That's fine. However the rest you're pretty much lying about -

What do you think the alignment pairing is? T/T, T/S, S/S? What do you think the scum inclination from them is if one of them is that?

Taking the piss out of T-Pein is NAI but I think you know this

Asked Blaine about his reads and also gave my thoughts on it which if you've played with Blaine at all you'd know that it's getting blood from a stone

Also was the only one to engage with Poyser about Alco

You not getting how T-Pein drew the entire play around him D1 is rich considering how many times you've played with other players who've done it in the past, now you're being the hindsight hero since you didn't have to deal with him

I'll give you one thing, you've always been good at creating false narratives if people let you

whoever the vig is should shoot flay regardless of what t-pein flips. i dont really care what he flips, but flays dedication to one thing and it being the worst possible thing and just hammering it in and trying to make it go as quickly as possible is just all negative town utility and so far i've read nothing that makes him look town.

"but what if t-pein is scum" it could very easily be a buss. again nothing about his push looks like a town player.

Actually expediting D1 is the best thing I could have done

Nobody else was able to get off the T-Pein issue

this is incorrect. from page 1 you've made the game revolve around him and only him. you have 70 posts, most of them being about t-pein, voting t-pein, asking others why people aren't voting t-pein

the first time you remark about anyone else is chevy, who was one of the people saying to slow down(town points for chevy)

your game so far has, again, been incredibly anti-town regardless of what t-pein flips. literally if he flips scum it just seems like you wanted as much credit from his scum flip as possible to a stupid degree. nothing of what you've done makes sense for a town player to do, including yourself.

lmao okay bro

Chloe B

Reaction score
You're right about one thing Magic, I absolutely do want the credit for this lynch to a stupid degree

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Nice! I may do nothing d2 as well then!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
T-Pein was so bad. Was he game throwing for real? I bet his mafia team is mad rn

• Wow
Reactions: T-Pein™

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What do you think of Magic still thinking I should be shot over this lynch?
I think it’s pretty weird he was trying to paint you as scum even if t-pein flips scum because that doesn’t make any sense to me whatsoever. I also don’t really like that he’s trying to bring up his past success at reading you to add credibility to the narrative.
I don’t think I’ve ever really seen you bus before? Or if I do then I don’t remember it. Have you done it often?

All this said, it would be pretty bizarre of magic as scum to choose this angle of attack. Like there’s a lot of much easier angles to go for when you know t-pein is about to flip scum so targeting the one guy that was mostly responsible for it would be weird as fuck

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also send me to the fucking Championships

Well he said he didn't open his PM to know he was scum so you didn't catch him necessarily bc he didn't even know he was scum :lol

But I agree you guys most likely aren't aligned

Status
Not open for further replies.