Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I'll wait for the T-Bone Steak flip to figure out my reads

Showtime

Reaction score
i have a hard time seeing him flip scum based on the way he was making reads; "tfw is town as his push is sincere, flay's push is insincere but he isn't scummy for it just being petty from last game, i wanna push(?)"

i still dont like the aggressive push on the easiest player to push from flay in general.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
^how much did he buss last game?
he bodied teammate ace almost as soon as odo pushed him lol, he was legit going around repeating we should lynch him and asking for votes etc

Showtime

Reaction score
Nope.
Not gonna do it.
The wagon is weak and anti town.
I am the town leader and yall are getting in my way of solving/progressing the game.
Just like I said.
Chloes sus is weak AF and obviously just a spite vote.
The people that werent part of the last game and blindly jump on my wagon are gonna get tunneled by me all game.

why does t-pein sound like a parody of how we play :mj4

legit sounds like he's mocking us :mj4

Showtime

Reaction score
I dunno, I'm not all that keen on somebody wasting time with not claiming no matter how early it is

i hope you realize focusing every single bit of your focus on t-pein and t-pein alone looks incredibly slimy. i dont think youve mentioned or talked about anyone else and so far all your responses to everyone else is just about t-pein.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
i have a hard time seeing him flip scum based on the way he was making reads; "tfw is town as his push is sincere, flay's push is insincere but he isn't scummy for it just being petty from last game, i wanna push(?)"

i still dont like the aggressive push on the easiest player to push from flay in general.

Nice.
I did not check my PMs and have been playing as town the whole game.
I was expecting people to Angle Shoot and tunnel me for what I did to them last game.
So if you are reading me as town that is because I believe it.
Anyways.
Why haven't I flipped yet?

:hmm

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Not reading back unless I survive the night tbdean

• Love
Reactions: T-Pein™

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Ace making yall suffer

Showtime

Reaction score
whoever the vig is should shoot flay regardless of what t-pein flips. i dont really care what he flips, but flays dedication to one thing and it being the worst possible thing and just hammering it in and trying to make it go as quickly as possible is just all negative town utility and so far i've read nothing that makes him look town.

"but what if t-pein is scum" it could very easily be a buss. again nothing about his push looks like a town player.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Nice.
I did not check my PMs and have been playing as town the whole game.
I was expecting people to Angle Shoot and tunnel me for what I did to them last game.
So if you are reading me as town that is because I believe it.
Anyways.
Why haven't I flipped yet?

:hmm

Wait so you really don't know your own alignment :pogba

Showtime

Reaction score
bad news, he's made it revolve around him, could easily advance the game if he were to claim but he doesn't. this is what we're going to be stuck with the whole phase whether it goes for 16 hours or 36 hours. i'm not looking to extend this game any longer than it needs to be just because

this is incorrect. from page 1 you've made the game revolve around him and only him. you have 70 posts, most of them being about t-pein, voting t-pein, asking others why people aren't voting t-pein

We’ve got 36 hours for D1 and it’s only been like 7 hours, let’s not rush just yet. We can always circle back to T-Pein
and wait for what exactly? people to share their thoughts and INEVITIBLY circle back to T-Pein? fuck me, you must be a masochist

what are your thoughts on him? did you not agree with people's thoughts on him? you really thought you were gonna creep by and not put a thought on him? :lol
^What this? So fucking what? oh you sussed him as scum but then...

The fuck are you actually trying pull? Did you even read anybody else's thoughts on him? Like when I pointed him calling himself 'low hanging fruit' and what it means? Or when TFW or Poyser pointed out that he's being too defensive rather than the aggressor he's been as town? I guess not. Oh and are you gonna ignore him not claiming too?

Proper ignant.
hey wait a minute

how come you haven't put your vote back on then?

why has he got a day kill that you need him to use to get me off your back?
My reason wasn't based off a meta read. Mine was him calling himself 'low hanging fruit' which means he's self aware and has some semblance of his perception in the game. With that in mind he still chooses to post utter excrement and be anti-town.

Did you miss me saying this numerous times early in the thread or what?

the first time you remark about anyone else is chevy, who was one of the people saying to slow down(town points for chevy)

your game so far has, again, been incredibly anti-town regardless of what t-pein flips. literally if he flips scum it just seems like you wanted as much credit from his scum flip as possible to a stupid degree. nothing of what you've done makes sense for a town player to do, including yourself.

Showtime

Reaction score
Eh, I'm fine with Flay at the moment. He's seemed pro-town and aggressive imo. Obviously the TP flip would gave me a general better idea, but the push didn't strike me as scummy.

i've caught out flay, easily, both times he's been mafia. literally immediately in both games. this again screams scum flay.

there's nothing pro-town about aggressively tunneling one player that will do dumb shit and then reinforcing that they should immediately be lynched without waiting and then telling people waiting there's no reason to wait and just to finish them, and so on.

if the push was because "he's annoying" it's literally more viable than all this extra nonsense.

Reactions: Evans

Showtime

Reaction score
Whats sold me is the posts at me and how he’s trying to force me into concrete reads he can then shade. Him purposely ignoring times T-Pein did similar as town to push an early lynch doesn’t sit right with me. He’s clearly not an easy player to read as we determined last game.

T-Pein is a very easy mislynch target because of last game though and an early wagon like this is super scummy IMO. T-Pein refusing to claim is just helping the case but tbh, I wouldn’t claim either.
i like this is from evans as it's pretty much exactly what im seeing.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Favorite Sports Team
TTa0tmV
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Holy fuck that was something else. Good fucking god. I’m sus of TFW for 2 reasons:

1. Saying Rose is a good character
2. Jokes aside, not a big fan of how he town read TP then quickly changed his mind when TP kept digging a hole

But still good riddance TP is out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.