Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
there's 29 pages, what the fuck happened

TL:DR Magic:

A few of us started to suspect T-Pein, a bigger wagon formed, he didn't want to claim until last minute. He claimed lie detector but still wasn't really sharing much and still beating about the bush so people finished him off.

200.gif

Showtime

Reaction score
hammering in 11 hours always turns out well

i mean it has in the past, let's see if we got reaper 2.0

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
That was fucking cancer to read, and I regret reading back through every single piece of it. Good riddance for T-Pein in this game. Annoying as hell.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
anyways,
on the real tho.
Chevy is probs the smartest player ITT.
listen to him.

This I am saying as a person and not a player.
:WOW

Vote Chevy to win gold at the championships

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Nah lol, he was the Town Mason with T-Pein who was scum. That's how Flay got confirmed last game.

Oh that's right. :lol

Reading through this first day made me forget everything about last game other than T-Pein talking a whole lotta shite as scum.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
FWIW I can absolutely see Flay doing what he did to Blaine last game as scum this game tbh.

People were always gonna be willing to lynch T-Pein today following last game and this lynch is dirty as fuck.

A lot of the votes are based on meta of him being defensive when we’ve only played two games with him (town and scum) so how people are determining concrete reads is beyond me. Especially when he was easily town read last game and was scum lmao

Showtime

Reaction score
Vote Barry

Forced entry tbh

i think this is a forced entry, thoughts doddsy?

why not your usual shit.

unvote vote T-Pein

probably knows he can get away with acting like a stupid muthafucka if we let him

Do you want to offer yourself up as the first lynch since there is as much chance of you being scum as there is everyone else because of RNG?

it does seem like you went after low hanging fruit.

T-Pein kinda seems town to me but fuck knows lmao
I liked TFW's entrance in that he got straight into the meat and potatoes and didn't try and lean into the fluff stage which is something I was looking out for from him this game

but why

This is a key phrase here. So you know that you are 'low hanging fruit' by acting the way that you do but you continue to play like a shit anyway with your probability stuff anyway. Do you actually think you will convince anyone with that crap? If you do you're a nonce, if you don't then why do you do it knowing it's worth fuck all?

you know he's low hanging fruit but went after him anyway, but why?

Not sure if I like Poyser's entrance, not gonna lie

Felt like it was a weak reasons to give town reads

^tfw can be town cause he wouldn't go after poyser day 1 otherwise lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
why do you have blaine as town?
because he's put more thought and scum hunting into one post here than he did throughout the entirety of last game when he was scum lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It's not really a gut feeling, more on I agree with stuff that y'all are saying. I think this is your casual Day 1 sussing.

Personally, I can see it being S/S based on it felt sudden and a good way to get out the fact that "Hey guys, we're here". Plus thy dipped fast. But, I can also see it being T/S
this one

there wasnt a single post he made even close to this last game lol, he didnt suspect anybody at all last game

there was another post before this as well where he said there's something off about doddsy and barry interaction, which he's elaborating on here

Showtime

Reaction score
FWIW I can absolutely see Flay doing what he did to Blaine last game as scum this game tbh.

People were always gonna be willing to lynch T-Pein today following last game and this lynch is dirty as fuck.

A lot of the votes are based on meta of him being defensive when we’ve only played two games with him (town and scum) so how people are determining concrete reads is beyond me. Especially when he was easily town read last game and was scum lmao

what do you mean? expand

Status
Not open for further replies.