Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
i've caught out flay, easily, both times he's been mafia. literally immediately in both games. this again screams scum flay.

there's nothing pro-town about aggressively tunneling one player that will do dumb shit and then reinforcing that they should immediately be lynched without waiting and then telling people waiting there's no reason to wait and just to finish them, and so on.

if the push was because "he's annoying" it's literally more viable than all this extra nonsense.

Fair enough. I am personally not seeing it, but I was wrong about Flay last game when I immediately pushed upon him on Day 1. He had some similar aggressive traits.

It might be a bit of confirmation bias on my part because we both pushed on T-Pein around the same time, so if Pein was scum I figured it would likely be town Flay.

I personally wasn't voting Pein because he was an annoyance or anything like that. I just didn't like the way he quickly wanted to switch from Flay to Wang. Then he did a thing with Poyser I was on the receiving end of last game where he basically susses someone and then gives them a town read as well.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Holy fuck that was something else. Good fucking god. I’m sus of TFW for 2 reasons:

1. Saying Rose is a good character
2. Jokes aside, not a big fan of how he town read TP then quickly changed his mind when TP kept digging a hole

But still good riddance TP is out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did I say I town read TP, if you can quote that? I don't think I ever town read him.

I was pretty null on him before I pushed on him tbh. I said his entrance seemed town seeming but I was not able to draw a read from that because of his bussing last game.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Where did I say I town read TP, if you can quote that? I don't think I ever town read him.

I was pretty null on him before I pushed on him tbh. I said his entrance seemed town seeming but I was not able to draw a read from that because of his bussing last game.

Sorry it was you saying he seemed town from his entrance. I just didn’t like how quickly you changed tune

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
i have a hard time seeing him flip scum based on the way he was making reads; "tfw is town as his push is sincere, flay's push is insincere but he isn't scummy for it just being petty from last game, i wanna push(?)"

i still dont like the aggressive push on the easiest player to push from flay in general.

I just want to say that TP was definitely doing some similar things in the previous game. He kept calling my pushes sincere others not as sincere but also sussing me for it lol, it was very odd

Where is Ace :hoganjam

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
what do you mean? expand

He tried to get Blaine lynched early D1 last game due to him being a liability with a power role. Flay got town reads for it.

I can see him doing that again this game to try and mislynch T-Pein as scum.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Sorry it was you saying he seemed town from his entrance. I just didn’t like how quickly you changed tune

I get it. It's probably a bit of self doubt on my end considering he fooled us all last game, I realise my play around him probably doesn't look amazing, but I would say I had some of the most fair reasoning out of the wagon. I also took my vote off him as soon as I considered the possibility he was telling the truth on the lie detector. I could have just kept that on, as it didn't look like he was gonna survive today

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
He tried to get Blaine lynched early D1 last game due to him being a liability with a power role. Flay got town reads for it.

I can see him doing that again this game to try and mislynch T-Pein as scum.

This is a good point, although I don't think he was pushing on Blaine nearly as hard. I def remember the 'liability' line he used. Perhaps he abandoned Blaine because it didn't gain the backing he wanted last time. This picked up steam really quickly, I followed, Posyer followed and was definitely helped by TP just drawing scum last game I would think

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm also town reading Blaine ftr Magic, I only have one game reference but it's literally like night and day difference. I very much doubt he's scum. Unless he managed to transform his scum game overnight. He felt really reserved and hesitant to give reads or do much of anything in the last game.

He was quick to claim and respond to my request for the character of his claim, I'm pretty sure he's good.

Showtime

Reaction score
This is a good point, although I don't think he was pushing on Blaine nearly as hard. I def remember the 'liability' line he used. Perhaps he abandoned Blaine because it didn't gain the backing he wanted last time. This picked up steam really quickly, I followed, Posyer followed and was definitely helped by TP just drawing scum last game I would think

breh i legit caught flay immediately the last two times i was town and he was scum, just trust on this read. he does shit that he feels like will get him town read and tries to fit a certain mold, but the way he goes about it always comes off compared to how he is naturally.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Why not have this train of thought when I suggested it to you before the hammer?

We haven’t seen T-Peins flip yet, what caused the change?

Well if TP was to flip town, I would certainly take a look at the overall picture. Right now, all I'm seeing is that his play hasn't been great/too defensive and he isn't claiming.

If he has a Town PR or something that would ease people off him for the time being. Not claiming at all means he's accepting his fate when he could perhaps survive.

Showtime

Reaction score
Eh.
I wanted people to keep posting so I can get reads.
If I had claimed from the get go scum would be posting BS.
Notice how I got hammered after I hinted I could still use my ability .
I said I had not used it yet.

fwiw it's worth you keep going on about this.

i know it may be bad elsewhere to claim day 1 because roles may be more rare or what not, but we have an abundance of roles every game. they're there to be there and can help or not help, etc, but they're not more important than play and claiming day 1 is not the end of the world. it's site meta, you need to get used to claiming when you reach an x amount of people because it's just the way we do things.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Why not have this train of thought when I suggested it to you before the hammer?

We haven’t seen T-Peins flip yet, what caused the change?

I'm not really seeing what I'm supposed to see? I clearly indicated in that post that I'd be willing to look in to the possibility after TP flipped. Flay would be included in that. Now Magic has joined you on Flay and given me some more food for thought, like Flay not being opposed to bussing or tunnelling in one person as scum.

I didn't consider that possibility.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm not really seeing what I'm supposed to see? I clearly indicated in that post that I'd be willing to look in to the possibility after TP flipped. Flay would be included in that. Now Magic has joined you on Flay and given me some more food for thought, like Flay not being opposed to bussing or tunnelling in one person as scum.

I didn't consider that possibility.

The first post is you saying “yeah this wagon happened really fast” and seems agreeable that it was not good town play to rush a lynch, would you agree?

the second quoted post is during the wagon where you doubled down on voting him / his wagon around his defensive play but would be up for reconsidering your stance if Tp flipped town.

what I’m saying is, we haven’t had his flip yet. What has caused you to become more agreeable about the wagon being dirty when you said you’d reconsider post-flip.

If you follow what I’m saying

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
It doesn’t feel like a genuine train of thought to be so for the wagon and only now starting to 2nd guess it

Status
Not open for further replies.