Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Also send me to the fucking Championships

You literally lynched a townie
Bad.

Rd55008fa9da6f50f31842b01e50209d9.jpeg

Thanks for the game @Ace

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think it’s pretty weird he was trying to paint you as scum even if t-pein flips scum because that doesn’t make any sense to me whatsoever. I also don’t really like that he’s trying to bring up his past success at reading you to add credibility to the narrative.
I don’t think I’ve ever really seen you bus before? Or if I do then I don’t remember it. Have you done it often?

All this said, it would be pretty bizarre of magic as scum to choose this angle of attack. Like there’s a lot of much easier angles to go for when you know t-pein is about to flip scum so targeting the one guy that was mostly responsible for it would be weird as fuck

I think Magic town, although I'm not the best at reading him. He's similar to CP in that I just have no idea. I thought his entrance was good when I was reading over it.

I'm really unsure of what to make of Flay's push. He deserves credit for it for sure, and I don't want to take that away from him if he's town. I feel like I could see it from both points of view. It could be bussing, but I honestly would be surprised if T-Pein didn't react as strongly if that was the case. He did call Flay sus and kept calling his push insincere, I'm really not sure as it stands.

Flay is who really got me to put my attention on T-Pein honestly, I think I was the second person to join the wagon IIRC. Pein wanted to switch from Flay to Wang for no reason.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why does this feel like a bus?

Chloe B

Reaction score
I think it’s pretty weird he was trying to paint you as scum even if t-pein flips scum because that doesn’t make any sense to me whatsoever. I also don’t really like that he’s trying to bring up his past success at reading you to add credibility to the narrative.
I don’t think I’ve ever really seen you bus before? Or if I do then I don’t remember it. Have you done it often?

All this said, it would be pretty bizarre of magic as scum to choose this angle of attack. Like there’s a lot of much easier angles to go for when you know t-pein is about to flip scum so targeting the one guy that was mostly responsible for it would be weird as fuck

I don't like to bus because I want to clean sweep every time I'm scum. The most I've ever mustered up was for Jeff the time all 3 of us were scum in Blaine's game. Came up with some scum meta for him but nobody listened. But yeah Magic in the mud and all that. I think he's capable and not above using WIFOM in his own mind.

Did you agree with him about me only talking about T-Pein despite us talking about Alco and me pushing Blaine for reads?

Also who do you suspect most off the wagon?

Well he said he didn't open his PM to know he was scum so you didn't catch him necessarily bc he didn't even know he was scum :lol

But I agree you guys most likely aren't aligned

Lmao what? You realise he can lie and has lied?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Idk man I’m not really in the business of screaming bus when somebody just bodies a scum player from very early in the thread lol

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Idk man I’m not really in the business of screaming bus when somebody just bodies a scum player from very early in the thread lol

I think last game has really screwed me up, man. I keep thinking everything is a bus again.

I'm gonna read over today and interactions. I would try to decipher T-Pein's read list, but I might lose my sanity in the process

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't like to bus because I want to clean sweep every time I'm scum. The most I've ever mustered up was for Jeff the time all 3 of us were scum in Blaine's game. Came up with some scum meta for him but nobody listened. But yeah Magic in the mud and all that. I think he's capable and not above using WIFOM in his own mind.

Did you agree with him about me only talking about T-Pein despite us talking about Alco and me pushing Blaine for reads?

I don’t think tweet really looks great from memory but I’m gonna have to read it back which will be tomorrow now

also wasnt Alco trying to read him town and then voted him?

I have you/TFW/Blaine/Evans at least as town

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Something just doesn’t feel right lmao. Time for an ISO

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Well yeah it's mafia so everyone does, the game is trying to figure out which are the truth lmao I honestly believe him on that bc it makes sense lmao I'm not betting everything on it bc he could have lied, of course. I'm also said I doubt you two are aligned since even if he never opened the QT, you'd probably know he was your partner still

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I think last game has really screwed me up, man. I keep thinking everything is a bus again.

I'm gonna read over today and interactions. I would try to decipher T-Pein's read list, but I might lose my sanity in the process
Ok but what you’ve gotta realise about last game is T-Pein didnt start the wagon on Ace, it was Odo that immediately jumped on him and then T-Pein immediately took up the mantle. Still massive overkill in my opinion but jumping on somebody else’s push of your teammate to look good isn’t the same as randomly just bussing your teammate for no reason

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Blaines also acting strange as fuck

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well he said he didn't open his PM to know he was scum so you didn't catch him necessarily bc he didn't even know he was scum :lol

But I agree you guys most likely aren't aligned

I saw that post too, although not sure if I want to take the word of flipped scum. Do you?

It's basically saying "Everything that happened today was useless" to try to make all his interactions pointless, perhaps deter people from sifting through all his posts, I'm still gonna read in to them

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Can anyone besides Flay confirm that he doesn't like to bus?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Ok but what you’ve gotta realise about last game is T-Pein didnt start the wagon on Ace, it was Odo that immediately jumped on him and then T-Pein immediately took up the mantle. Still massive overkill in my opinion but jumping on somebody else’s push of your teammate to look good isn’t the same as randomly just bussing your teammate for no reason

Fair point. This was definitely a much stronger push from Flay, and he didn't waiver on it. TP got more aggressive as Ace was not showing up and we finished him off

Status
Not open for further replies.