Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
1619220407496.png

this sounds like, wait for it, bussing.

Showtime

Reaction score
The part I'm not following is why go through all that effort to bus him only to try and give him an out when the guy is basically finished? Wouldn't that look awful for Flay later on if TP survived? Not many people were humouring him.

because he figured the lie detector claim would get rid of the wagon?

t-pein obviously wasnt claiming lie detector himself so why did flay bring that up?

and didnt someone say flay was town last game and trying to lynch a power role?

Chloe B

Reaction score
Although I’ve noticed the “I don’t bus” defence has come up full force since I brought it up lmao

What else can I say when I deliver scum on a plate? lmao

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
The lie detector thing is kinda weird, I thought t-pein was the one that said he was? But then why spoon feed your teammate their claim in the thread rather than the qt anyway lol

This is what I don't get, I literally probably would have glossed over the lie detector softing if Flay didn't mention it

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
What else can I say when I deliver scum on a plate? lmao
It’s more that you never said this yourself lol, I brought it up and then you started repeating it but you never used it to defend yourself originally

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
because he figured the lie detector claim would get rid of the wagon?

t-pein obviously wasnt claiming lie detector himself so why did flay bring that up?

and didnt someone say flay was town last game and trying to lynch a power role?

At present I'm unsure, but I'm not confident this was a bus at all. I feel like if you're gonna bus someone you'd go all the way, no?

Yeah Flay was town last game and pushed on Blaine early to claim, but Blaine was scum and Flay was town.

Showtime

Reaction score
once again you ignore context like the plague, that was under the impression that nobody would listen to me

I fully expected people to listen to me on this one

why?

why would you ever fully expect people to listen to you when in that quote youre literally saying how people never take you seriously?

im not ignoring any context, you yourself admit in that qt post people dont take you seriously. there was no reason for you to think they would here.

Chloe B

Reaction score
why?

why would you ever fully expect people to listen to you when in that quote youre literally saying how people never take you seriously?

im not ignoring any context, you yourself admit in that qt post people dont take you seriously. there was no reason for you to think they would here.

I had a good game last time out

Chloe B

Reaction score
It’s more that you never said this yourself lol, I brought it up and then you started repeating it but you never used it to defend yourself originally

Only doing it to take the piss out out Magic tbh

Showtime

Reaction score

in these two posts flay has insulted 3 total people.

so far in the entirety of this game flay only insulted chloe. he wont even insult me for, from his perspective, would be me telling him that he's scum after he's caught scum. if there is ANY TIME flay is going to insult someone, it's here if he's town and caught scum and being told he's scum.

you guys can go ahead and review his posts this game. he doesn't insult anyone but tein-p.

Chloe B

Reaction score

in these two posts flay has insulted 3 total people.

so far in the entirety of this game flay only insulted chloe. he wont even insult me for, from his perspective, would be me telling him that he's scum after he's caught scum. if there is ANY TIME flay is going to insult someone, it's here if he's town and caught scum and being told he's scum.

you guys can go ahead and review his posts this game. he doesn't insult anyone but tein-p.

'insulted'

these are some low effort posts chief

calling Blaine a liability and calling for Curry and TFW to be vigged isn't insulting them

Chloe B

Reaction score
vig should shoot Magic tbh

Showtime

Reaction score
'insulted'

these are some low effort posts chief

calling Blaine a liability and calling for Curry and TFW to be vigged isn't insulting them
The second post was wrong. You called people pussy holes :mj4

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Vote Barry

Forced entry tbh

Hmm it gonna be this ez eh.
Trying to lynch a potential town on a first post?
Found the first scum.

View attachment 9204

Damn you caught me.

How do people feel about this Page 1 fluff interaction between Doddsy/Grim/TP?

I try not to read in to Page 1 interactions too much, but with TP being confirmed scum in it kind of lets it be seen under a new light. Grim is very lowkey so far, although he did have a quiet start last game as well. I feel like I'm pretty null on Grim and Doddsy but this interaction between the three stuck out.

Status
Not open for further replies.