Doctor Who Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Okay I see people are pushing to which I also want to do but I'm not sheeping I swears

I don't like this post because I feel like he genuinely didn't like me voting Barry as a joke but then did this for realsies.

Also do not like the repeated mass tags as he's hoping for someone to come in and draw attention or give him an out

Vote TP

Doddsy probably looking better than Grim as it stands. He at least had a bit of a stance, Grim didn't vote during day and didn't fully address much

Chloe B

Reaction score
How do people feel about this Page 1 fluff interaction between Doddsy/Grim/TP?

I try not to read in to Page 1 interactions too much, but with TP being confirmed scum in it kind of lets it be seen under a new light. Grim is very lowkey so far, although he did have a quiet start last game as well. I feel like I'm pretty null on Grim and Doddsy but this interaction between the three stuck out.

Well the young lad Blaine pointed out this interaction (between Grim and Doddsy) and said it felt off so I think there might be something there

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
That was fucking cancer to read, and I regret reading back through every single piece of it. Good riddance for T-Pein in this game. Annoying as hell.

Not any gameplay related reasons regarding TP here. Just his annoyance. I'm gonna' have to see more from Grim, but his early play is not pinging me great

Chloe B

Reaction score
The second post was wrong. You called people pussy holes :mj4

So because I didn't call people pussioles this game I'm scum

Bro I hate to say it but you are absolutely washed with this tunnelling business you got going here

You pretty much sound like a slightly smarter T-Pein

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Well the young lad Blaine pointed out this interaction (between Grim and Doddsy) and said it felt off so I think there might be something there

Blaine already doing more this game than last :proud

Yeah, I feel like there's maybe scum in that interaction. It's not sitting well with me. Both of them haven't played enough thus far

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Any thoughts on Doddsy and Grim, Magic? I'm heading off for the night, so I'll put one last question out

Chloe B

Reaction score

Well if I have to make a connection then it'd be tunnelling me when you are sussing me for tunnelling T-Pein even though he was scum, looks like a standard case of projecting

You've not really talked about anyone else other than me

Chloe B

Reaction score
Any thoughts on Doddsy and Grim, Magic? I'm heading off for the night, so I'll put one last question out

I'll answer the question. It's hard to get any from brief interactions like those but if both you and Blaine both feel something from it then it's probably there

Showtime

Reaction score
So because I didn't call people pussioles this game I'm scum

Bro I hate to say it but you are absolutely washed with this tunnelling business you got going here

You pretty much sound like a slightly smarter T-Pein
@Poyser notice how I said he's not insulting people(including me for pushing him) and he immediately corrects to start doing it?

Ya flay, you're an easy catch

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I really don’t think Flay/T-Pein was a bus. It started so early on which makes me skeptical tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser notice how I said he's not insulting people(including me for pushing him) and he immediately corrects to start doing it?

Ya flay, you're an easy catch
Are you saying being compared to t-pein is an insult? :mj

Showtime

Reaction score
I really don’t think Flay/T-Pein was a bus. It started so early on which makes me skeptical tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. And he backed off and was going to let him go. He went 100-0-100. It looks off and flay isn't the kind of player to catch people like that that early.

Status
Not open for further replies.