Do you plan on having kids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This is also a problem.
@Jacob Fox I haven't abandoned this topic, just need to commit time to it.

It's going to be something we both have to really put a little work in. Let's take the time to do it right and I think we'll be able to have a cool debate and show people that friends can disagree a little and still be cool to each other :)

I'm still doing research. I'll let you know this. My mind has been drifting over to what you've said. My emotional side lately has been thinking that you're right about having two parents is probably better than one. Jerry and I have been talking a lot about it and he's helped me really see your side a little better and I do. I'm still going to present things from the perspective I started out with though :)

But yeah, this will take us a while and we both have busy lives apart from this thread, I'll get some stuff when I can :)

Oh, and @Solid Snake , your post was definitely a winner. Ichigo says hi :)

20160416_180712.jpg

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
It's going to be something we both have to really put a little work in. Let's take the time to do it right and I think we'll be able to have a cool debate and show people that friends can disagree a little and still be cool to each other :emoji_slight_smile:

Of course, the only ones I can't be cool with are the radicals from both sides.

I'm still doing research. I'll let you know this. My mind has been drifting over to what you've said. My emotional side lately has been thinking that you're right about having two parents is probably better than one. Jerry and I have been talking a lot about it and he's helped me really see your side a little better and I do. I'm still going to present things from the perspective I started out with though :emoji_slight_smile:

You AND Jerry is better than you OR Jerry. 2 good parents > 1 good parent.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Of course, the only ones I can't be cool with are the radicals from both sides.

You AND Jerry is better than you OR Jerry. 2 good parents > 1 good parent.

Agreed. We're definitely not doing a Death Battle.

But I can still debate the other side for educational purposes even if I am agreeing with you a bit more :)

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Agreed. We're definitely not doing a Death Battle.

But I can still debate the other side for educational purposes even if I am agreeing with you a bit more :emoji_slight_smile:
What's so bad about a death battle?

Apart from the familial sensitivity, Solidus and Fox can make it a pretty fun bout.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

Apart from the familial sensitivity, Solidus and Fox making it a pretty fun bout.

As long as it isn't the kind of battle Reag suggested....
:spanishcry:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Apart from the familial sensitivity, Solidus and Fox making it a pretty fun bout.

We can compare our powers. :) I work out six days a week, I am a second degree black belt in Shotokan :)

However, I'm also 42 years old... I have had arthritis in my hands since I was 15. Solidus has the age advantage with being younger and that should help.

The biggest weakness I have though is that I have used my karate 4 times in the real world against some pretty bad people. I sent two gay bashers to the hospital when they tried to beat me up because I carry a messenger bag. And you know what? I felt HORRIBLE about hitting those two assholes. One of them had a broken sternum and although he was trying to hurt me, I felt horrible.

So, if I hit Solidus, who has been a friend of mine for years... Lord, I would probably hate myself forever so

SOLIDUS WINS... FOX FORFEITED

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I sent two gay bashers to the hospital when they tried to beat me up because I carry a messenger bag.

If you beat someone up over carrying something (or wearing something you don't agree with), you are just an utter moron.
You shouldn't feel bad for self-defense either but I can understand why. I wouldn't enjoy physically hurting anyone, even if they hurt me.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
We can compare our powers. :emoji_slight_smile: I work out six days a week, I am a second degree black belt in Shotokan :emoji_slight_smile:

However, I'm also 42 years old... I have had arthritis in my hands since I was 15. Solidus has the age advantage with being younger and that should help.

The biggest weakness I have though is that I have used my karate 4 times in the real world against some pretty bad people. I sent two gay bashers to the hospital when they tried to beat me up because I carry a messenger bag. And you know what? I felt HORRIBLE about hitting those two assholes. One of them had a broken sternum and although he was trying to hurt me, I felt horrible.

So, if I hit Solidus, who has been a friend of mine for years... Lord, I would probably hate myself forever so

I'll see your Shotokan, and raise you a kick in the balls.

200.gif

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
We can compare our powers. :emoji_slight_smile: I work out six days a week, I am a second degree black belt in Shotokan :emoji_slight_smile:

A pyrrhic victory I see. I've never had the honor of experiencing one myself. I have a tendency to be far too callous.

Much humility on your part. Cool post.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
If you beat someone up over caring something (or wearing something you don't agree with), you are just an utter moron.
You shouldn't feel bad for self-defense either but I can understand why. I wouldn't enjoy physically hurting anyone, even if they hurt me.

I know we're getting slightly off topic but yeah, I actually hate violence. It's probably why I like wrestling so much because it's not real violence. Every time I've ever hit a human being, I've HATED myself afterwards.... it was weird because they were obviously bashers/bullies and wanted to hurt me.

Reactions: Red Rain