Do you plan on having kids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'll see your Shotokan, and raise you a kick in the balls.

200.gif

THAT is the most awesome thing in the world... but keep in mind my friend, I've based my entire life on the teachings of Ric Flair.. I even hit Jerry in the balls every day and he's my fiancé... imagine what I'd do to someone else :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I know we're getting slightly off topic but yeah, I actually hate violence. It's probably why I like wrestling so much because it's not real violence. Every time I've ever hit a human being, I've HATED myself afterwards.... it was weird because they were obviously bashers/bullies and wanted to hurt me.

I know what you mean. I was punched in the face by some girl when I was 16 like 10 times and I refused to hit her back. Her friend even held her and tried egging me on. I couldn't do it. I didn't want to. She wasn't hitting me hard enough to hurt me, I have a high tolerance to pain and I was turning my face. She eventually stopped and her friend later called me and told me she felt bad and wanted to apologize. Shortly after this, everyone found out she was pregnant. Had I been violent with her, I could have killed an innocent unborn baby by mistake.

I don't like real violence either. I get it completely. Seeing people fight in public makes me sick to my stomach, even if I don't know them.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
If you beat someone up over carrying something (or wearing something you don't agree with), you are just an utter moron.
You shouldn't feel bad for self-defense either but I can understand why. I wouldn't enjoy physically hurting anyone, even if they hurt me.
I pretty much never get in the way of morals, which equates to love ultimately.

I fight because my lizard brain prompts me to. I'm literally fearless and always will be, unfortunately.

Still, it's interesting how this particular conversation has skewed into violence. Feel free to redirect again... or maybe not.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
My joke was really obscure, but I'm pretty sure you know where it's from.

Jerry saw the animated gif you posted and laughed his butt off... we loved it if that's what you're talking about :) Carnival of Souls, if I am not mistaken

Reactions: Solidus1

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
LOL I think it's funny that it's a moderator and the owner/admin who took the thread seriously off topic :)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I pretty much never get in the way of morals, which equates to love ultimately.

I fight because my lizard brain prompts me to. I'm literally fearless and always will be, unfortunately.

Still, it's interesting how this particular conversation has skewed into violence. Feel free to redirect again... or maybe not.

We always throw threads off topic in the LR, it will swing back eventually. lol

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I know we're getting slightly off topic but yeah, I actually hate violence. It's probably why I like wrestling so much because it's not real violence. Every time I've ever hit a human being, I've HATED myself afterwards.... it was weird because they were obviously bashers/bullies and wanted to hurt me.
Wow. The most I could recall doing is tossing the dude a water bottle after my victory.

I'm mostly unable to feel that variable of empathy.

Your position reminds me of animes I've watched where the fighter is driven more by a sense of justice then anything remotely resembling pride or ego.

Original Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z and The Last Airbender to name a few I've seen.