Do you plan on having kids?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, If I did have a kid of my own someday and It was a Girl, I would Name it either Sophia or Allisa Mae.
And If It was a Boy I was thinking either:
1. Aaron
Or
2. Caleb

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm actually going to concede the parent debate to Solidus here. Although I have found plenty of case studies and anecdotal evidence that a single parent can raise a perfectly psychology healthy and happy child, it is a much harder job for the single parent. They can do it, and often succeed. But most of the case studies I have seen indicate that two parents actually make raising the child easier and the children are extremely well adjusted.

However, please do not think I am saying anything bad against single parents. They can be amazing people who produce amazing children. I just think Solidus is right this time... so in honor of conceding a psychological argument (with me being a PhD in the matter), I give the boss this present:

:fry:

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hey! I think I turned out well despite being raised by my mom by herself. And I give her much credit.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hey! I think I turned out well despite being raised by my mom by herself. And I give her much credit.

Please don't think I am in any way criticizing single parents. I'm not. They work hard and produce amazing children. I'm just saying it would be easier on the parents and the child if there were two parents. That's all.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Please don't think I am in any way criticizing single parents. I'm not. They work hard and produce amazing children. I'm just saying it would be easier on the parents and the child if there were two parents. That's all.
Its alright

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I'd be a single parent. Having a relationship with another person is impossible for me and just gets in the way in terms of being productive. To be an effective dad, cohabitation would just not be feasible.

If necessary, I would hire a nanny because I understand the need for a child to experience maternal love in the home.

I'd like for the child's mother to be involved but living in a separate home.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I always thought having a girl would be nice. Thats what I personaly would want, anyways. But If it's the lord's will that that happens, then so be it. I'd be happy either way. :emoji_grin: