Do you legitimately hate somebody?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Haven't hated anybody, got some people I don't particularly like, but that is the end of it. Had some haters tho, some enough to try and stab me. Good times.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Hate's a really strong word.

There's definitely people that I really don't like, but I can't say that I truly hate any individual (maybe except my ex's best friend, I borderline hated being hear that dramatic bitch).

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
No I don't hate anyone, dislike plenty of people but never to the extent of hating them. Probably because if I dislike someone I disassociate myself from them so that I no longer have to deal with them anymore.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I've had a few that hated me. Wanted me dead. Wish me to Hell. Etc. Even a year after the fact they'd still talk about how awful I am and want me gone. How I deserve the worst thing imaginable to happen in life. I'm not that bad :p

But for me... I don't hate her. I don't. But I really really do not like her and want absolutely nothing to do with her ever again. Whatever happens to her... would not care. Something good? Something bad? Doesn't matter.

And then for someone else... no longer exists to me at all.

Twist of Fate

Reaction score
I find it hard to simply "hate" a person as a whole (not unless there's something particularly horrible they've done and their motives for doing so were utterly malicious and hateful in itself - I can't say i've ever had anything TRULY to that kind of extent in regards to people i've known/met directly in my life).

On average, it's usually the selfish reasoning (or lack of) including stubbornness or close-mindedness within a person that I hate more than anything else. One aspect of them hardly defines who they are as a person though so how can I hate them based off that? On the other hand it IS easier to perhaps hate or despise a particularly aspect or action from someone which then causes strong dislike for the person.

But personally I think the word hate is thrown around a bit too much (and is sometimes a 2 way problem) by most people in general. I could really only imagine actual hate for a person and everything that they are if they did something truly horrific. I'd say to me there's a line, and once that line is crossed, things like personal shortcomings etc that lead a person to do something becomes irrelevant and inexcusable (such as killing or seriously disfiguring/mutilating people) - I guess on that note one person (or people) i'd particularly hate is whoever carried out the Boston bombing(s) a few weeks back. That elicited a strong amount of hate despite my not even being an American or directly involved. Wanting to clearly inflict pain, suffering and take the lives of as many people as possible like that is certainly crossing a line no matter how personally messed up someone is or their shortcomings.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
i wouldn't say hate but Bi/Gay people(the one's that think you can just cut that button off are really annoying).

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Basically pick a hole homo? Gay is not real. I've turned tons of lesbians.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Not really, a people do bother me in some ways, but then everyone has flaws and good points, there are some really nasty people on the other hand, but not sure I would give them the time to actually hate them.

To a point I take the view that its none of my business unless they mess with me or someone I care about.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Dademo

Reaction score
I don't hate anyone. I just wonder why stupid people do stupid shit which in turn negatively affects me or the people that I love