Do you legitimately hate somebody?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AF.

Reaction score
I was thinking about this at work before. I can genuinely say in my life I've only ever hated two people. It takes a lot for me to despise somebody, and generally if someone is okay to me I'm okay with them. I've met some cunts and plenty of great people aswell, but thinking back I can honestly only think of two people I've ever met that I actually hate. These two people could die tomorrow and I would not give a shit.

First guy is someone I went to primary and high school with. Whilst he never directly made my life horrible, he used to be a bully to a lot of people. He was the type of kid to talk the talk and when you would respond to him, he would instantly want to fight. I remember once he was being a typical clown and someone insulted him, I laughed and he targeted me and told me he was going to kick my ass. He never ended up doing anything. Hadn't heard about him for a few years until recently when he and a friend stabbed someone at a funeral I was at. Yeah, he's an absolute cunt.

Another bloke is someone I work with and that is what sparked this thread. We've had our differences because he's a crazy Italian prick and I tried to get him fired for threatening me. He was trying to push me over and I stood up to him and called him out and he couldn't handle it and lost his shit. He's obviously got some issues of his own and tried to take them out on me.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
without giving too much away, this Bastard did something Despicable to my Sister when she was 15yrs old and got away with it.

he is now in Jail where he Can Rot, but only after he Shattered My Little sister's life.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
You won't be the first scrub on this forum to hate me RRS 8D

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not really, I strongly dislike some people, but it would be mostly for ignorance, not because they're just dicks or anything, just annoying with their stupidity. There's also only a few people that I genuinely like, I'm just indifferent with most people.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
At least you'll be popular then :alicia:

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah I legitimately hate my sociopath ex-fiance. For life. Doesn't bother me one bit. Bitch was a complete and total cunt and deserves to fucking die and honestly this world would be a better place without her. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about that either because if you knew this person, you would totally see where I'm coming from. I'm serious, if I ever saw her name in the obituaries, I would immediately go out on the town and celebrate. Fuck her.

Reactions: 1 person

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Nah. Hate requires no energy at all unless you have to deal with the person. Thankfully I don't have that problem. But that doesn't change the fact I would love to see that bitch's head on a spike somewhere.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
LOL if you went through the bullshit I did with this person, you would understand. Thank your lucky stars you never will. Some things are left better misunderstood and this is certainly one of those things. I wouldn't wish that type of torture on my worst enemy, which coincidentally is the same person. Death is actually preferable to the perpetual feelings of hopelessness/worthlessness/ineffectiveness I felt with this person.

But despite all that... ALL BETTER NOW :lol: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And I certainly wasn't about to let some low life cunt be the end of me. And I don't look back or even care how her life is now because it certainly isn't as awesome as my life is now.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Absolutely. Hate is a perfectly natural emotion. Far too many people try and suppress it though. Gotta let that shit out and if that means you abjectly hate someone then you should do it.

But yes, there is one fellow who I still hold a grudge against. I'm in general not a violent person but if I ever somehow wound up in a dark alleyway with this person and I was certain I'd get away with it with no legal repercussions then I'd almost certainly take advantage of that particular situation.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
LOL if you went through the bullshit I did with this person, you would understand. Thank your lucky stars you never will. Some things are left better misunderstood and this is certainly one of those things. I wouldn't wish that type of torture on my worst enemy, which coincidentally is the same person. Death is actually preferable to the perpetual feelings of hopelessness/worthlessness/ineffectiveness I felt with this person.

But despite all that... ALL BETTER NOW :lol: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And I certainly wasn't about to let some low life cunt be the end of me. And I don't look back or even care how her life is now because it certainly isn't as awesome as my life is now.

I heard she became a millionaire. :trollface: