Dixie Carter loves us

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
i.e see Orton vs HHH. Orton maybe young but its a feud we've seen alot of times b4.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I will make this as short and simple for you as possible. Even though you will never possibly be able to comprehend it until it is too late and TNA is dead because you refused to take action to tell them to change.

One man is over 50 years old, a decade past his prime, if you could even call the late 90's his prime. He was the World Champion going into this MEM angle and yet he has been playing second fiddle to Kurt Angle from day one, and just NOW he has a problem with it.

One man is riddled with years worth of injuries that he refuses to address, who's ego is so large he had to be equipped with every title TNA had to offer at the same time at one point. Who isn't even FACING Sting at Destination X. What's the main event? Sting Vs. Mick Foley in six sides of steel.

Let me re-emphasis that for you. STING (past prime) Vs. MICK FOLEY (past prime) MAIN EVENT. TNA WORLD TITLE. STEEL CAGE. Now what was that about you trashing WWE about the cage match? When there is another company who uses an entire PPV worth of cage matches? Mhmm.....hypocrites I sees.

So you have a feud between two geriatrics going on, but then suddenly NO! We aint even doing that, because we have a THIRD GERIATRIC who would like to hog the spotlight away from all the young talent who needs a World Title match after winning two matches. Where's AJ Styles' shot?

Are you seeing the holes yet? Are the lightbulbs coming on?

Nope, because your a braindead moronic waste of air known as a TNA mark. They can do no wrong and you LOVE it when they shove Sting Vs. Kurt down your throat 5 more times. PLEASE Mr. Russo, give me that Jarrett Vs. Angle! Oh hell yes Mr. Jarrett, give me that Kevin Nash squashing Samoa Joe! Don't stop! Just give me five more minutes of that 40 minute long match between Brother Devon & Scott Steiner! I want it, I need it, I can't get enough of those backstage promos!

EDIT:
i.e see Orton vs HHH. Orton maybe young but its a feud we've seen alot of times b4.

seriously, shut the fuck up. "WWE sucks" is NOT an excuse for TNA to suck. "Well WWE did this this and this!" is TNA supposed to be WWE? So you are ADMITTING THAT TNA IS WWE LITE? Because your arguments arn't based on ANYTHING! Every single objection brought up about TNA you say "Well WWE did it first!" You're like a god damned 5 year old. Like I said, you don't deserve an opinion on the subject, you can't back it up worth shit.

The Rated R CMStar

No.

Unlike Sting vs Angle, HHH vs Orton is not yet over, they have never wrapped their feud, because there has never been a definitive ending. Besides, their feuds have all been different from one another.

In Sting vs Angle, the only difference is that we have Nash and Booker t running their mouths about family and Foley about old times, but in the core is the same thing.

Oh, and BTW, ratings did go down. They got 1.29, with average viewers also going down.

Curious fact, they started strong, went down, went down, peaked in the half (I assume there was a Knockout match there), and went downhill from there. The show's climax had 1.22 of rating.

People couldn't finish watching TNA nor watch it for a long time

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Haven't we seen Orton vs Triple H a million times yet there doing that again over at the WWE.

Thus why I said wrestling as a whole. We've also seen Edge vs Cena a billion times.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No.

Unlike Sting vs Angle, HHH vs Orton is not yet over, they have never wrapped their feud, because there has never been a definitive ending. Besides, their feuds have all been different from one another.

In Sting vs Angle, the only difference is that we have Nash and Booker t running their mouths about family and Foley about old times, but in the core is the same thing.

Oh, and BTW, ratings did go down. They got 1.29, with average viewers also going down.

Curious fact, they started strong, went down, went down, peaked in the half (I assume there was a Knockout match there), and went downhill from there. The show's climax had 1.22 of rating.

People couldn't finish watching TNA nor watch it for a long time

Typical WWE Mark.

Ok then what about the Edge and Cena one like BKB said.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Once again your just citing off WWE faults trying to cover up TNA faults. It's not an effective argument and you are failing horribly. I'm going to tell you this one last time. Just because WWE does something DOES. NOT. MAKE. IT. OK. FOR. TNA. TO. DO. IT.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I know I been saying that. WWE can do the same ole crap over and over but if TNA does it its OMG WHY THEY DOING THAT AGAIN.

Case Point WWE Marks love WWE for doing that they hate TNA for doing.

The Rated R CMStar

Typical WWE Mark.

Is that your answer? How about you try countering my points instead of just that little statement?

EDIT: Lord, there's a difference from Sting vs Angle and HHH vs Orton.

HHH vs Orton has always been done with a different twist on it. Their feuds have never been the same.

Sting vs Angle is the same thing. NOTHING has changed. NOTHING.

The problem is not the fact of doing the same per se, I mean, we consider Rock vs Austin the best feud ever and it was done three times in the same event, but it's the fact that TNA changes nothing about the feuds.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Did you not see what was under it..

About then what about Edge and Cena. BKB even said that match.

The Rated R CMStar

Did you not see what was under it..

Yeah, a question to my question, not a real statement to it.

About then what about Edge and Cena. BKB even said that match

Yeah, what with it. Yes, it has happened before. I guess that allows TNA to do Sting vs Angle.

Blaze, by your logic, if a leprechaun appears on TNA, it will be OK with you because WWE did it first

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
When I say that people love it if WWE does it but hates it if TNA does it is if TNA does something and WWE then does it they would like it.

Like how TNA got the Legends Title and now there is rumors WWE is bring back the Million Dollar Title.

I saw people hate TNA for the title but then praised the rumors of WWE being back the Million Dollar Title. Both titles are not real titles so its the same thing yet TNA got bashed for it.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Well then lets just give Vince Russo come material to go off of!

TNA should run a necrophelia angle with Abyss and have Kurt Angle fuck a corpse!

TNA should have someone try to blow up Vince Russo, only for him to come back on TV and give away a million dollars!

TNA should hire a seven foot tall giant from India and have him make out with old lady's!

TNA should have said old lady give birth to a hand!

TNA should have Jeff Jarretts illegitimate song be a midget! Lets have him masturbate in trash cans!

It will all be excusable for Blaze, and he will eat up every second of it and love it. Because if anyone dares say anything bad about TNA, he won't actually try to defend the product. He will just go ahead and place the blame on an entirely different company! Yay for Blaze and his five year old logic!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Did you not read the post above that. I said what I hate is how TNA can do something people hate then WWE does it people love it.

Your people are idiots.

Also anyone who thinks I'm dumb should go read what I just posted in HIAT that I read else where....you will no longer think my reasoning is dumb when you see these dumb reason.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
No Blaze its ok. I'm totally on your side now! It all makes perfect sense. Anything that TNA does can't possibly be bad because WWE did something similar before they did! It's all WWE's fault, and TNA can do no wrong. How enlightening! I sure can't wait to see another 80 minutes of promos next week! Golly gosh gee I'm so excited!