Dixie Carter loves us

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Why is anybody even debating with Blaze? It's like trying to argue with a brick wall. He's the one who refused to believe that Chris Benoit killed his family, and insisted that it was Kevin Sullivan. Jesus Christ.

And I actually have a theory that TNA is so ridiculous that people start to tune in just to see what the spoilers desrcibe come to fruition. I know I watched to see Don West turn heel.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Meh, one match hype, nothing more.

If they keep that rating next week, I'll eat my words

I'll join you.

Last night’s edition of TNA iMPACT! scored a 1.3 rating, the same as last week. While the show had the same rating, last week’s show had 1.9 million viewers, while this week’s episode had 1.7 million viewers.

- WZROnline.com

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
This is what I said in the ratings thread lol.

But yeah Rated R and Monk. What do you gotta say now.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I'm laughing at the fact that TNA have shot themselves in the foot by going for short term ratings rather than a long term gain with the current product.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This is what I said in the ratings thread lol.

But yeah Rated R and Monk. What do you gotta say now.

What everyone else with a sound mind and body should be saying. TNA is not getting a 1.3 due to being successful. For all intents and purposes a 1.3 rating still sucks, horribly, for a PRIME TIME TV rating. Or have you forgotten this? TNA is getting a 1.3 rating because each and every week they go for the record of worst 2 hour period of entertainment ever. And everyone wants to check it out to see what new levels of suck TNA is going to spout off this week.

I'll even use numbers for you. This last TNA Impact, went a full FIFTY EIGHT MINUTES without going into a single match. They did a fatal 4-way between two tag teams for the X Division title, that had almost no spots, and lasted EIGHT MINUTES.

No, no, I'm not getting into this. If you honestly truthfully are going to try and justify a WRESTLING SHOW having HALF OF IT be nothing but promos and commercials, you're an idiot. And you don't deserve an opinion on the subject. A wrestling show should have wrestling, if you like a wrestling show with nothing but promos? Get the fuck out of watching wrestling. I'm done.

What everyone else with a sound mind and body should be saying. TNA is not getting a 1.3 due to being successful. For all intents and purposes a 1.3 rating still sucks, horribly, for a PRIME TIME TV rating. Or have you forgotten this? TNA is getting a 1.3 rating because each and every week they go for the record of worst 2 hour period of entertainment ever. And everyone wants to check it out to see what new levels of suck TNA is going to spout off this week.

I'll even use numbers for you. This last TNA Impact, went a full FIFTY EIGHT MINUTES without going into a single match. They did a fatal 4-way between two tag teams for the X Division title, that had almost no spots, and lasted EIGHT MINUTES.

No, no, I'm not getting into this. If you honestly truthfully are going to try and justify a WRESTLING SHOW having HALF OF IT be nothing but promos and commercials, you're an idiot. And you don't deserve an opinion on the subject. A wrestling show should have wrestling, if you like a wrestling show with nothing but promos? Get the fuck out of watching wrestling. I'm done.

This.

This is why I watch ROH. >_>

The Rated R CMStar

Ratings got down. Maybe the little 3 in 1.3 didn't, but iMPACT lost viewers.

Ratings didn't go down. There's a difference between ratings and the ammount of viewers, as shown by the figures of the past two weeks.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So what I enjoy TNA. I use to be pissed I couldn't watch SD and now that I can I don't cause its boring to me and with ECW I only now watch the Christian parts. Thank God for DVR.

Raw and Impact are the only two wrestling shows I enjoy now. I will admit TNA does need more wrestling but it does not suck. I am really like this crap with Angle and Sting right now. TNA is trying to get there storylines over more then there talent which is the only thing I see wrong here. So yes they do need to put more time to wrestling. But just because you watch it does not mean your an idiot or need to stop watching wrestling.

Didn't we see Sting vs Angle @ BFG already? Fuck wrestling as a whole is repetitive right now.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
way to take what I said and take words out :smh

The Sting and Angle stuff is really good IMO.

edit:

Didn't we see Sting vs Angle @ BFG already? Fuck wrestling as a whole is repetitive right now.

Haven't we seen Orton vs Triple H a million times yet there doing that again over at the WWE.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
What your doing should be spam because its adding nothing to the topic unlike what me and BKB are doing.

Tell me really what is wrong with the Sting vs Angle Storyline.

The Rated R CMStar

The fact that it was supposed to put AJ, Joe and rest of the young talent over, not renew a dead feud once again.