Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
He's got plenty of people in there he calls null for ??? reasons as well. How would you like it if I made a read on everyone but only five of them were actual reads and the rest would be "maybe town but could also be scum" or something along those lines?

By the same token, why is it a problem for me to tell you that if Mando flips scum, I'll have 5-7 town reads out of 12 remaining players? Only because I got no scum reads in there?
its day 3 i really need scum reads yeah. town reads r easy to give via scum tmi. scum reads r much harder

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He said that since he views Jeff as Town, he's willing to put you behind Tweet since Jeff reads you Town. He's been pretty insistent on Tweet being scum the entire game. If he views both of you as scum, and he's viewed Tweet as scum for longer, is it shocking he puts Tweet ahead of you? Though I do disagree with Ekko on how scummy Tweet is, since he's been a Town lean for me all game.
Strange, in your reads list just now you had me as a "mystery"

Have I ever asked you why you think I'm town btw? If not, please do tell.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
For the record, as a host, I never include vote manipulation in my vote counts, so I was very surprised to see vote manipulation in the first vote count of this day phase. As well, I normally don't like to claim, but since the aforementioned had already happened, and both Tweet and Ekko commented on my vote in the vote count, I don't see a reason to deny this information for the sake of Town.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Red Dragon you have abigail's claim now, and its verified by the vote count. it is an NAI role as he mentioned

you are the most town read player right now I think. Or @McNightstalker / @T-Pein™

what direction you guys want today?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
He said that since he views Jeff as Town, he's willing to put you behind Tweet since Jeff reads you Town. He's been pretty insistent on Tweet being scum the entire game. If he views both of you as scum, and he's viewed Tweet as scum for longer, is it shocking he puts Tweet ahead of you? Though I do disagree with Ekko on how scummy Tweet is, since he's been a Town lean for me all game.
I mean I already brought up a different explanation but I also don't get what role Jeff plays in all this

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Strange, in your reads list just now you had me as a "mystery"

Have I ever asked you why you think I'm town btw? If not, please do tell.
You've been a Town lean for me, but I admit every game I've played with you, I've had no idea what is going on in your game. I have admitted your slot probably needs reevaluating, but with my time, it just won't happen. I think you could be Wolf, but you're currently low priority for me. Basically, you currently exist in this game and are not a big enough threat for me to turn my sights on.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
For the record, as a host, I never include vote manipulation in my vote counts, so I was very surprised to see vote manipulation in the first vote count of this day phase. As well, I normally don't like to claim, but since the aforementioned had already happened, and both Tweet and Ekko commented on my vote in the vote count, I don't see a reason to deny this information for the sake of Town.
its a meta in this site to always reveal ur double vote early because it appears in the vote count. ive seen it done lots of times regardless of alighntment. a player always votes and asks host for vote count to prove the double vote power

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean I already brought up a different explanation but I also don't get what role Jeff plays in all this
I'm just summarizing what Ekko said about why he put you in front of Switch.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You've been a Town lean for me, but I admit every game I've played with you, I've had no idea what is going on in your game. I have admitted your slot probably needs reevaluating, but with my time, it just won't happen. I think you could be Wolf, but you're currently low priority for me. Basically, you currently exist in this game and are not a big enough threat for me to turn my sights on.
tweet enjoys playing scummy, and he probably gets away with it most of the times lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

You don’t find anything strange about the fact he finds Tweet to have tmi on me being town? That’s logically inconsistent.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
its a meta in this site to always reveal ur double vote early because it appears in the vote count. ive seen it done lots of times regardless of alighntment. a player always votes and asks host for vote count to prove the double vote power
I mean, you know my feelings about claiming and meta, so I'm sorry if I'm not doing what the site usually does.

:dray2

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You don’t find anything strange about the fact he finds Tweet to have tmi on me being town? That’s logically inconsistent.
Not at all, because I actually said a similar thing about him saying Lethal is 95% meta cleared at Town.