Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i dont give a shit quite frankly, your crew is a big partt why this section is trash now, im over this shit lol
My crew? Who exactly is my crew? And last game was my first game here in over a year. How do I make games worse? No one puts me on ignore or blocks me. This is just straight disrespect, Jeff. Look at yourself in the mirror before you go accusing others.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
this post is good, i like it

where do u move next after a mafia flip from mando?
I'd have to read his posts again at that point and see, nothing much from them stuck and to me most of them seemed centered around defending himself and not much else. I do think we could just POE it from there though since from my perspective I'd have like 7 town reads if his scum flips means SA and Holt are confirmed.

....does it mean that? I'm not quite sure?

• Angry
Reactions: Ekkologix

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
its been happening since theyve infested the section.

I miss chimp. this should tell you everything .
I don't know chimp so it doesn't lol. I agree the I know meta so I'm good wit x is annoying as fuck.

Ekkos style sucks too. Hell I called him on it.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I mean, if you think getting lynched for refusing to claim is incorrect, then we’ll agree to disagree. Because generally speaking I don’t want to be lynched in mafia.

I do, but less so than Mando for info reasons. I wasn’t particularly a fan of your play around Lethal iirc.
I'll claim if needed, but like I said, I don't feel particularly pressured here and my claim has already been exposed in thread. What do you want me to do, Switch? If you can understand that you and I have fundamentally different views on claiming, why wouldn't you switch it up and ask me questions or try something else to get my thought process strung up in thread for others to analysis?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'm sorry, what? You call these quality reads? He didn't explain a single one of them, he just said x,y,z are town and these other guys aren't. If I do the same, are you gonna call those quality reads as well?
him providing the reads r enough. it tells me where he currently stands and limits his future pushes. he would now have to explain everytime he votes a town read or defends a scum read

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm going to bed pretty sure the vote is tomorrow midday for me

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
youve done no such thing, youve gaslit smark the moment you came in
How so? I never attempted to make him believe in anything, I just asked him to ask me questions and said I didn't feel properly pressured or grilled.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
maybe one thats your own? why do you think these questions are good? what are you even trying to achieve other than just asking open ended questions than actually dont bring you anywhere to solve the game, as you claim to be . :walt2
And you are advancing the game by having a two vote wagon on me as the best option for the day?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I also think perhaps everyone else should take a break

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
And you are advancing the game by having a two vote wagon on me as the best option for the day?
It was 3 and everyone missed what you laid down it was like when I called out poyser last game.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
That’s not what your first several posts were doing. You were literally defending Ekko’s talking points. Making me defensive.

And yes, a pressure vote is just a vote. Not an attempt to ask you a question. The questions come from after you arrive and how you react to your pressure. If this is simply a difference in how you play elsewhere, that’s fine.
Well I do apologize if I made you defensive, honestly. But I don't think your follow-ups have been that productive. I wasn't trying to defend Ekko's talking points, but I agreed that there was no real sauce to your line of thinking in pressuring me.

Okay, but we've established that I obviously play different than what's used to this site. So once again, help me help you. Am I scummy, Switch? What do you think is scummy about my game? What makes me a more viable candidate than Mando?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
How on earth did Ekko kill the chance of more people adding on votes? Did you not see McNight vote for me, and when he figured out that my role had already been mentioned in thread, he unvoted me?

I think it's nonsense you want to grill me but yet didn't leave anything to me to respond to, instead hoping I'd come online when you were. Now that I'm here, you've yet to ask me any questions. Fuck votes for a second because I don't think honestly anyone is going to decide voting me over Mando is the best path. Ask me questions, figure out my motives and thought processes, allow other people to analyze my answers and make a decision on my slot. I'm honestly trying to hard to help you help Town but you refuse to do so.

You’re still defending Ekko. It’s hilarious. He literally told you not to respond to the pressure and called it shit and that’s after he dragged this thread through pages of shit.

If you wanted to help me help town your very first reply to me wouldn’t have been an attack post where you were defending Ekko’s talking points that wouldn’t have been how you started the conversation you came in hot on me.

Anyways, forget all this. I’ve asked you a question.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
id rather play 10 man games with people I enjoy than waste my time with this shit
not the player count, the activity

u r only talking to like 50% of the players in the game, and there is a chance they r all town

inactivity has to be punished. do this in my game and 3-4 players wud be modkilled already

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
In Jeffs defense the way Ekko was playing I do consider trash and uncalled for. So I get why he's heated about the situation and Ekko then defending you to the nth degree with vibe and how he played last game defense isnt the best imo
I honestly don't agree with that. This is by far the most emotional site I've ever played on and people react so wildly to such little. I've played with Ekko in many games, across quite a few forums, and have never had bad interactions with him. But I don't want to get into personality clash discussions in this thread.

Reactions: Ekkologix