Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think holt is the villain in the list which does really suck.

I read mando town think dodsy got screwed with.

Can we talk about why tpein refused to check the list?
On this topic, I don't think Doddsy got screwed with for three reasons
1. Doddsy flipped actual Cop. Not insane, not naive, no nothing, regular Cop
2. The claimed Bus Driver said they didn't use their role so that one being the muddling factor is out of the question. We could WIFOM about why Mando as scum would claim not to have used his role when he could have also just told us he drove himself with somebody else though
3. There could be a Framer or something like that but I estimate the odds of that being the factor here to be extremely slim

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
like at this point im willing to just quit, between haza mouth breathing over me all game , ekko the brain damaged and tweet the saddest fucking eeyor alive , adding kif, ppl being allowed to just dissapear for 2 days . its an unplayable game and the least fun ive had in quite a long time. so congrats everyone, u fucking suck lol
What do you think you bring to the table to bring a positive environment? You're one of the most toxic players I've played with and I don't even dislike you and do enjoy playing with you. I think you guys as a forum really need to reevaluate how you treat other players and how you conduct yourselves.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@McNightstalker tpien got guilty on jeff the day before so he did not trust jeff's list. he thought all the names there were town so did not bother checking them

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i dont remember hold up

i only remember mcnight hinting at something but i dont remember u confirming it

do u confirm what mcnight was saying?
McNight does seem to understand what my role is, but like I said, it's NAI.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What do you think you bring to the table to bring a positive environment? You're one of the most toxic players I've played with and I don't even dislike you and do enjoy playing with you. I think you guys as a forum really need to reevaluate how you treat other players and how you conduct yourselves.
i dont give a shit quite frankly, your crew is a big partt why this section is trash now, im over this shit lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
back then tpein thought he was the legit cop

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Then you learned how to pressure incorrectly. Does my game feel scummy to you? Why or why not?

I mean, if you think getting lynched for refusing to claim is incorrect, then we’ll agree to disagree. Because generally speaking I don’t want to be lynched in mafia.

I do, but less so than Mando for info reasons. I wasn’t particularly a fan of your play around Lethal iirc.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If Sister actually came in legit and was like what to do want to know maybe I’d want to engage, but they’re just parroting Ekko’s dumb bullshit that I already said I didn’t want to deal with so it’s like whatever at this point.

I’d be fine just flipping Mando at this point to see what his role is and then have an entirely different next day.
I literally asked you to ask me questions?? Why are you being so difficult? We've both been online for awhile now and you've yet to even attempt to grill me, just dance around why you didn't ask me any questions when you 'pressured' me. You can ask me questions now, I'll answer.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I've talked at length about why I'm reasonably sure that Doddsy did in fact cop him red, and to tell you the truth, the fact that nobody acknowledges any of it only makes me more certain. I asked you that question just now to illustrate to you that my play-based read or lack thereof on Mando is completely irrelevant when I'm this convinced there's info on him. Even if I did have him as town before, when there's info I act on it. The only way this wouldn't apply is if I had an incredibly strong play-based town read on him that'd make me doubt a red check, which isn't the case here.
this post is good, i like it

where do u move next after a mafia flip from mando?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
this entire phase has been a flaming hot ball of shit of you cozying up to ekkos posts and making no actual new points of your own or any analysis other than saying ad nauseum i should look at smark and acting like a weirdo. nothing you have done this phase has been good or towny or helpful . please dont pretend like everyone should read you town, it's simply not true.
I'm trying to advance the game by helping others solve my slot but no one wants to ask me questions or figure out what I'm thinking. Like, what new thoughts do you want me to add when it's your list on the table right now?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm trying to advance the game by helping others solve my slot but no one wants to ask me questions or figure out what I'm thinking. Like, what new thoughts do you want me to add when it's your list on the table right now?
youve done no such thing, youve gaslit smark the moment you came in

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
It's cause he thinks he's the cop that gets random results or he always gets mafia regardless?
he thought he was the real cop since ace flipped inverse cop

which from his PoV makes sense. if tpein was the real cop then jeff wud be scum, meaning jeff's list cannot be trusted

but then doddsy's flip today made everything more confusing lol