Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm either an idiot or the smartest guy in the room right now ND the fact I don't know for sure proves
@Sister Abigail just claim vanilla, lets see what switch gotta say about that claim
Well that'd be bad as I said he'd do that before I started trusting him.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
if you take out Doddsy possibly copping you - which im not saying we should overall, but for this experiment, on straight up play. hell ya I fucking do lol Mandalorian looks bad but at least his play (obviously under a LOT of pressure) has been pretty dece.
I mean, Doddsy didn't possibly Cop me? The question is if he possibly Copped Mando?

Why about my play isn't 'dece'?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like at this point im willing to just quit, between haza mouth breathing over me all game , ekko the brain damaged and tweet the saddest fucking eeyor alive , adding kif, ppl being allowed to just dissapear for 2 days . its an unplayable game and the least fun ive had in quite a long time. so congrats everyone, u fucking suck lol

• Angry
Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Bro, you literally asked me and I liked your post.
i dont remember hold up

i only remember mcnight hinting at something but i dont remember u confirming it

do u confirm what mcnight was saying?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
like at this point im willing to just quit, between haza mouth breathing over me all game , ekko the brain damaged and tweet the saddest fucking eeyor alive , adding kif, ppl being allowed to just dissapear for 2 days . its an unplayable game and the least fun ive had in quite a long time. so congrats everyone, u fucking suck lol

Same. I’m having zero fun here.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
You forgot ace

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
@Sister Abigail any reads you'd care to share
Man, I already did a reads list already this afternoon when I was on mobile.

I think you, Jeff, and Ekko are all probably Town. Maybe Tpein as well. Probably Wang as well.
I think Mando, Switch, and Lethal are probably Wolf.
Rawhide who knows. Holt who knows. Tweet is a forever mystery but I'd maybe lean Town? Junk I was leaning Town but she gone and that's no good.

Am I missing anyone?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If Sister actually came in legit and was like what to do want to know maybe I’d want to engage, but they’re just parroting Ekko’s dumb bullshit that I already said I didn’t want to deal with so it’s like whatever at this point.

I’d be fine just flipping Mando at this point to see what his role is and then have an entirely different next day.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If you know the lynch is one of those three, why are you voting Lethal and agreeing to this dick measuring contest with me instead of putting your vote somewhere actually useful?
my vote on lethal was like what 6 hours ago? back then i was in what, page 170 something? the trio was no where near as developed back then

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, Doddsy didn't possibly Cop me? The question is if he possibly Copped Mando?

Why about my play isn't 'dece'?
this entire phase has been a flaming hot ball of shit of you cozying up to ekkos posts and making no actual new points of your own or any analysis other than saying ad nauseum i should look at smark and acting like a weirdo. nothing you have done this phase has been good or towny or helpful . please dont pretend like everyone should read you town, it's simply not true.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I think holt is the villain in the list which does really suck.

I read mando town think dodsy got screwed with.

Can we talk about why tpein refused to check the list?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i think there would be more organic thought introduced in it because we do not know for sure if doddsy copped mando or not
I've talked at length about why I'm reasonably sure that Doddsy did in fact cop him red, and to tell you the truth, the fact that nobody acknowledges any of it only makes me more certain. I asked you that question just now to illustrate to you that my play-based read or lack thereof on Mando is completely irrelevant when I'm this convinced there's info on him. Even if I did have him as town before, when there's info I act on it. The only way this wouldn't apply is if I had an incredibly strong play-based town read on him that'd make me doubt a red check, which isn't the case here.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’ve already answered all of this.

Mando is above you by a long shot, but there’s still a 33% chance it’s you. So Jeff said let’s pressure you. Voted.

That’s it. Blame Ekko for everything else. He burnt me out on this same line of questioning.
Okay, you yourself said that you voted to get my claim. Did you try asking me for a claim before simply voting? You following Jeff doesn't make my tummy feel good. Also, I blame you because you are an adult who can control his emotions and what he spends his time on. You chose to needlessly engage with Ekko in a circle and burn yourself out. Now you don't even have the energy or courtesy to grill me. You see how I may have a problem with this?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
the amount you people repeat the same shit over and over is fucking maddening.

• Sad
Reactions: Ekkologix