Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Oh boy I cannot wait for this one. You know why this is funny? Because I've played with the guy and I can already tell what's going to happen.
wow whats gna happen give me spoilers

one more meta town read wud be icing on the cake. i bet thats where u have him at rn in ur all blue read list

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i dont intend to. i have asked u all the questions i need today and previously made my case

today one of the trio has to go. today we discuss u. im not gna pretend the wagon is gna go anywhere cuz it wont. only voted u cuz u asked me to

tommorow we go forreal
I wish you the best of luck

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
anyways, I'm absolutely accusing both of you (ekko and abi) of putting on an lil act here and I buy none of it.
What is my act, Jeff? What has there actually been to respond to? I've literally asked you and Switch to hit me up with questions so I can assist you. You're getting this upset for me not claiming right now??

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
What is my act, Jeff? What has there actually been to respond to? I've literally asked you and Switch to hit me up with questions so I can assist you. You're getting this upset for me not claiming right now??
Can you give me your lead sus?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Maybe Switch hasn't buddied you, but he's using you as a damn shield. You talk about needing grown ups in this game. Do you think Switch simply stating that it's your wagon on me is a good enough reason for him to not follow up his pressure on me?

I know Ekko has attached himself to me, but he's also stated he reads me as Town. Should he be gung ho for me here? And why is NOT agreeing with you sussy? I mean, only Switch and McNight joined your pressure on me. Is everyone else suss for not following?
buddy i legit said lets move here and he voted. ekko asked him why in he answered. it doesnt need to be a fucking shitstorm considering the rest of the game state. your last paragraph is just a whole bunch of silly what ifs that ive never said. I just want you to pushed to claim and then pressure ekko. deal with it homie

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I wasn't happy with ekkos read on you. I don't trust Ekko. I'm more trusting of you now that I think I know your role, I don't understand why you don't openly say it if I figured it out and I'm right

Unvote
I'm not a fan of claiming and I don't think my claim will really solve anything since it's NAI. Better claim than a fucking Bus Driver, though.

:rippedcal

• Wow
Reactions: Ekkologix

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
lol this guy

tough talk from someone who knows for sure the lynch today is one of the trio

lets hear the same talk tomorrow
If you know the lynch is one of those three, why are you voting Lethal and agreeing to this dick measuring contest with me instead of putting your vote somewhere actually useful?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Well good luck, I firmly believe Mando is copped scum so I'm not about to aid your cause I'm afraid
its better when your not a pussy and say this shit out loud on top of being a pussy , because now youve given him further ammo to keep talking shit. why are you all such shit lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
wow whats gna happen give me spoilers

one more meta town read wud be icing on the cake. i bet thats where u have him at rn in ur all blue read list
Hell no I'll probably never get a read on him, he's forever null unless a miracle happens

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What if I'd read him town on play before Doddsys flip and had changed my opinion because of it? Would you think it's inadmissable for me to change my opinion in that case?
i think there would be more organic thought introduced in it because we do not know for sure if doddsy copped mando or not