Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
After Jeff came out with the info that one out of those three guys are scum, I went straight for Mando. Tell me why I'd do that if he's my teammate?
bus

u havent properly scum read the guy, you have no scum reads

thats all assuming he flips mafia. lets not preflip him here

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What will the pressure on me reveal? Honest question. What are you hoping to obtain from this? Or do you honestly think I'm scummier than Mando or Holt?
if you take out Doddsy possibly copping you - which im not saying we should overall, but for this experiment, on straight up play. hell ya I fucking do lol Mandalorian looks bad but at least his play (obviously under a LOT of pressure) has been pretty dece.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This narrative I was gonna grill someone when they’re not even here is wild. It feels like a buddy cop movie between the two of them.
But at least drop something that I can respond to when I get back? I mean, neither you or Jeff even mentioned me in your votes. Just threw them down for lolpressure and then didn't really follow up. I am known to pop in and out so the chances off me being online when someone who is 'grilling' me is online is low. Are you just expecting all of your interactions to happen in real time? Mine certainly don't.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Come on don't be shy, please convince the thread that I'm scum and put some pressure on me. This vote right here is nothing but posturing, go on and do what Jeff can't seem to do right in your eyes when it comes to SA.
i dont intend to. i have asked u all the questions i need today and previously made my case

today one of the trio has to go. today we discuss u. im not gna pretend the wagon is gna go anywhere cuz it wont. only voted u cuz u asked me to

tommorow we go forreal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
you dont think a wagon lead by me was going anywhere? knowing we know its still possible hes scum due to my result AND the way ekko is playing around sis's slot? interesting, especially that others have yet to arrive and Im confident i can mass tag and get my way here. :hmm
Idk man, I don't think the sledgehammer is gonna do us a whole lot of good here

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Idk man, I don't think the sledgehammer is gonna do us a whole lot of good here
theres like 23 hours left so im happy to keep smashing.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is your response to everything I posted? I've legit been such a nice player this game, catching up when not being informed of the start, trying to put in my two cents, responding to players when asked questions. Are you admitting here that your vote for me is now not simply pressure? Are you okay with rolling the dice on a 1/3 chance? What puts me above Mando or Holt in your eyes? How long have you scum read me for?

This is how you ask questions. I don't believe you're really trying to help solve my slot. If you're Town, there's a 2/3 chance I'm Town as well. Isn't it better for Town to try and work as a team and get to the bottom of things? You've done and asked nothing to allow me to help you resolve my slot.

I’ve already answered all of this.

Mando is above you by a long shot, but there’s still a 33% chance it’s you. So Jeff said let’s pressure you. Voted.

That’s it. Blame Ekko for everything else. He burnt me out on this same line of questioning.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
i dont know what your role has already been exposed means, i dont really have the patience for games.

and smark hasnt buddied me for shit. i said hes looked town off his interaction with ekko because kko looks like a god damned buffoon.

ekko has also heavily attached himself to you by refusing to help with the vote AND suggesting we vote holt off. from my pov, thats suss as fuck.

this aint complicated shit boyos
Maybe Switch hasn't buddied you, but he's using you as a damn shield. You talk about needing grown ups in this game. Do you think Switch simply stating that it's your wagon on me is a good enough reason for him to not follow up his pressure on me?

I know Ekko has attached himself to me, but he's also stated he reads me as Town. Should he be gung ho for me here? And why is NOT agreeing with you sussy? I mean, only Switch and McNight joined your pressure on me. Is everyone else suss for not following?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But at least drop something that I can respond to when I get back? I mean, neither you or Jeff even mentioned me in your votes. Just threw them down for lolpressure and then didn't really follow up. I am known to pop in and out so the chances off me being online when someone who is 'grilling' me is online is low. Are you just expecting all of your interactions to happen in real time? Mine certainly don't.

The pressure is being lynched. Have you never been wagoned for a claim before? Is this brand new to you?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
The stage is yours, show us how it's done. If you can't do it ima just take it as proof that you're an ineffective town leader.
lol this guy

tough talk from someone who knows for sure the lynch today is one of the trio

lets hear the same talk tomorrow

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
bus

u havent properly scum read the guy, you have no scum reads

thats all assuming he flips mafia. lets not preflip him here
What if I'd read him town on play before Doddsys flip and had changed my opinion because of it? Would you think it's inadmissable for me to change my opinion in that case?