Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I th
i dont know what your role has already been exposed means, i dont really have the patience for games.

and smark hasnt buddied me for shit. i said hes looked town off his interaction with ekko because kko looks like a god damned buffoon.

ekko has also heavily attached himself to you by refusing to help with the vote AND suggesting we vote holt off. from my pov, thats suss as fuck.

this aint complicated shit boyos
I think I know what sa is claiming his role is. Not sure why he's not coming out and blatantly claiming if I can read what he's throwing down everyone should be able too and I'm now back at square one with the list

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This narrative I was gonna grill someone when they’re not even here is wild. It feels like a buddy cop movie between the two of them.
its just where we play we dont wait for someone to be online to ask questions, thats the whole purpose of the internet.. thats why the day is 48 hours long...

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
he can ask questions and when abi is online he answers. its never a must that both players r online at the same time

cmon jeff do u want me to start selling ur stocks ;((

we were doing so good what happened

Was he? He didn’t ask Sister a single question either, mate.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
mando is probably the way, i mean u guys r all busing him it seems like
After Jeff came out with the info that one out of those three guys are scum, I went straight for Mando. Tell me why I'd do that if he's my teammate?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i dont know what your role has already been exposed means, i dont really have the patience for games.

and smark hasnt buddied me for shit. i said hes looked town off his interaction with ekko because kko looks like a god damned buffoon.

ekko has also heavily attached himself to you by refusing to help with the vote AND suggesting we vote holt off. from my pov, thats suss as fuck.

this aint complicated shit boyos
if anything that means i helped u get town read off smark, so my interaction helped milk his alignment out of him. would u say its not successful?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
What will the pressure on me reveal? Honest question. What are you hoping to obtain from this? Or do you honestly think I'm scummier than Mando or Holt?
I wasn't happy with ekkos read on you. I don't trust Ekko. I'm more trusting of you now that I think I know your role, I don't understand why you don't openly say it if I figured it out and I'm right

Unvote

• Wow
Reactions: Ekkologix

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
so u dont feel lonely

i dont control town sadly, the mechanics r fken them up

vote lynch tweet
Come on don't be shy, please convince the thread that I'm scum and put some pressure on me. This vote right here is nothing but posturing, go on and do what Jeff can't seem to do right in your eyes when it comes to SA.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I’m not sussing you. You’re 33% confirmed scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is your response to everything I posted? I've legit been such a nice player this game, catching up when not being informed of the start, trying to put in my two cents, responding to players when asked questions. Are you admitting here that your vote for me is now not simply pressure? Are you okay with rolling the dice on a 1/3 chance? What puts me above Mando or Holt in your eyes? How long have you scum read me for?

This is how you ask questions. I don't believe you're really trying to help solve my slot. If you're Town, there's a 2/3 chance I'm Town as well. Isn't it better for Town to try and work as a team and get to the bottom of things? You've done and asked nothing to allow me to help you resolve my slot.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The stage is yours, show us how it's done. If you can't do it ima just take it as proof that you're an ineffective town leader.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
fact that mando is replying to me more than tweet/smark/lethal combined tells me his team is among them and he wont interact much with them even tho they r the one pushing him with no remorse lol
He's replied to everything I asked him so far which tbf isn't very much. Him replying to you more than to us three combined is probably down to the fact that there's simply more of you to respond to since you post so goddamn much.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
anyways, I'm absolutely accusing both of you (ekko and abi) of putting on an lil act here and I buy none of it.
dun dun duuuuunnnn

you dont think a wagon lead by me was going anywhere? knowing we know its still possible hes scum due to my result AND the way ekko is playing around sis's slot? interesting, especially that others have yet to arrive and Im confident i can mass tag and get my way here. :hmm
you guys said the same about the way i was playing around mando. yesterday tpein said the same about the way i was playing around u

maybe my nickname shud be destroyer of wacky pushes, bonker of nonsense wagons

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
its just where we play we dont wait for someone to be online to ask questions, thats the whole purpose of the internet.. thats why the day is 48 hours long...

We’re applying pressure with votes to see how he would react and see what his claim was. If Jeff wanted to ask a question independent of pressure he would have. We then grill him after he shows and sees what’s up.

I also already asked him questions earlier. Wanting specific answers and getting reactions are different.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
im still keeping rawhide under a microscope where he shud be as well
Oh boy I cannot wait for this one. You know why this is funny? Because I've played with the guy and I can already tell what's going to happen.

• Wow
Reactions: Ekkologix