Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Vote me then, all game long you talk shit about me but never commit
so u dont feel lonely

i dont control town sadly, the mechanics r fken them up

vote lynch tweet

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I made a big post describing why I think Mando is the way to go like 5 posts before this one but go off I guess
mando is probably the way, i mean u guys r all busing him it seems like

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
bro its mafia i can completely change my town meta for the rest of the day if u want. its like a different person

people fake meta all the time

Some people can do that, but not everyone can. Unconscious behavior is usually hard to recognize let alone change.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
fact that mando is replying to me more than tweet/smark/lethal combined tells me his team is among them and he wont interact much with them even tho they r the one pushing him with no remorse lol

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
okay guys let me cosplay tweet for u here. this is tweet's entire game:

Hi guys I just had dinner. McNight is town because he changed his name twice this game and that's his town meta :cozy

Oh and by the way I finally figured out why Lethal wants to ignore Ekko always :cozy

Anyway here are my current reads, mostly meta I guess:
  1. Red Dragon
  2. Switchblade
  3. Lethal Jade
  4. Wangman Page
  5. Captain Holt
  6. T-Pein™
  7. Ekkologix
  8. CraigPelton Rawhide
  9. Mandalorian
  10. Sister Abigail
  11. PHEN0M McStalker 2
  12. Junkette
  13. Tweet
I see Ekko you are talking about modkills. Modkills sucks dont talk about them. But you can fight with townies all you want. Just make sure you do not mention modkills. I have to stop you from mentioning modkills. I must. :cozy
8cbcba7714ef94b4a8750bc823954a33.jpg

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
im asking you for your claim now, was always one purpose. the other was to see who would or would not follow and ill say so far, its worked out brilliantly wouldnt you say. u still havent answered me your thoughts on ekko :D
Jeff, my role has already been exposed.

You never asked me about Ekko? Remember when you asked me for a read list and I gave you one? This information literally already exists in thread. You voted me and allowed Switch to buddy you all over information readily available?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
fact that mando is replying to me more than tweet/smark/lethal combined tells me his team is among them and he wont interact much with them even tho they r the one pushing him with no remorse lol
So does this give him a town lean?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I also feel like you can't solve people if you don't ask questions. You voted for me for pressure and to grill me but you didn't even turn the burner on. You yourself have said that there are two potential checks against Mando, yeah? One would say then to vote for me out of me or Mando, based on the two of us being in Jeff's list, one must have sussed me more. I don't think you've really sussed me all game, and I'd you have, you haven't been vocal or built a case. So for you to toss a vote on me and not ask questions or grill me in order to find out if I'm a better vote than Mando, doesn't seem like a real effort to solve me. Maybe you have your frustrations with Ekko, I get that, but his point still stands that you haven't asked me any questions or done anything to pressure me. How can you make an informed decision between Mando and myself if you aren't willing to even ask me a question or two?

I’m not sussing you. You’re 33% confirmed scum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im still keeping rawhide under a microscope where he shud be as well

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
im asking you for your claim now, was always one purpose. the other was to see who would or would not follow and ill say so far, its worked out brilliantly wouldnt you say. u still havent answered me your thoughts on ekko :D
this doesnt look genuine, only smark followed and u ignored me when i asked u if u want me to help or not

can sm1 tell him to unignore me. jeff stocks r being sold

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
as scum or just out of pure selfishness?
Idk what his agenda is tbh, I'd like to think that his frustration at least is genuine. If he's scum I think this would be a very good act he put on. On the other hand though I agree with close to nothing he's saying.