Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
how could he ask you a question if you werent here? how can he actively try to solve you while your not here, its not like putting you at two instead of 1 isnt an indication of intent. its clear what the intent is.its also super simple why were pushing you, there's no case that needs to be build when you are info'd. now, youre more than welcome to question people pushing you and should. but this post is absolute hogwash and manipulative. the fact you're not equally as worries about ekko's post is also baffling. more votes please on sis
Jeff, how do you want me to respond to something that's not there? You're okay with Switch just jumping on me right behind you and then jumping off? I'm questioning the reason why Switch didn't come at me harder and then hide behind the reason 'it's Jeff's wagon'. That doesn't seem lazy to you at all?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I also feel like you can't solve people if you don't ask questions. You voted for me for pressure and to grill me but you didn't even turn the burner on. You yourself have said that there are two potential checks against Mando, yeah? One would say then to vote for me out of me or Mando, based on the two of us being in Jeff's list, one must have sussed me more. I don't think you've really sussed me all game, and I'd you have, you haven't been vocal or built a case. So for you to toss a vote on me and not ask questions or grill me in order to find out if I'm a better vote than Mando, doesn't seem like a real effort to solve me. Maybe you have your frustrations with Ekko, I get that, but his point still stands that you haven't asked me any questions or done anything to pressure me. How can you make an informed decision between Mando and myself if you aren't willing to even ask me a question or two?
couldnt have said it better

chefs kiss

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It does because it’s contradictory to your point. If you were to Lynch tweet based on the basis of him having tmi you couldn’t possibly think I was scum. At least not under the condition that you laid out where you wanted to do Tweet first. It would be one thing if you wanted to Lynch me first and then when I flip town which I’m going to you then you use the basis of him having tmi. If you’re trying Lynch tweet first you’re doing so on the base you think I’m town.
It makes sense, but only in case he's wrong about you. He thinks you're scum but might be wrong, and he can't wrap his head around the reason why I think you're town so he's saying it has to be TMI. This in return begs the question why it's okay for him to be wrong and proud about it, but it's not okay for me to use the phrase "I think" because it shows low confidence or something like that.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Jeff, you never asked me for my claim until I respond to you and Switch's vote, so is that what you've been after or what? Neither of you asked me for my claim or asked me any questions. How do you want me to look better? How do you expect me to react when nothing has been asked of me?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
whats your role
this is really bad jeff, we were doing good why do u have to do this now

a claim wont solve abi. we gotta milk his alignment out of him with actual alignment indicative questions. claim is not alignment indicative question

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
no no i have no reason to town read tweet, and neither does my town pal jeff

if jeff thinks u r okay. if jeff can vouch for u. i am willing to concede. i am willing to listen to reason. if jeff can find u towny for something was unable to do then i am okay with his assessment

tweet is always on my hit list regardless of ur flip. even tastier if u r town
Vote me then, all game long you talk shit about me but never commit

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
how could he ask you a question if you werent here? how can he actively try to solve you while your not here, its not like putting you at two instead of 1 isnt an indication of intent. its clear what the intent is.its also super simple why were pushing you, there's no case that needs to be build when you are info'd. now, youre more than welcome to question people pushing you and should. but this post is absolute hogwash and manipulative. the fact you're not equally as worries about ekko's post is also baffling. more votes please on sis
he can ask questions and when abi is online he answers. its never a must that both players r online at the same time

cmon jeff do u want me to start selling ur stocks ;((

we were doing so good what happened

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't even know whom Ekko is voting, if it is in fact me then :slip: :heston

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
By your own logic, how useful for solving the game is it to tell somebody it's okay for them to be completely inactive?
its useful by uhhh probbaly not wasting 10 hours on wagon on abi that I KNOW FOR A FACT will go nowhere

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, you never asked me for my claim until I respond to you and Switch's vote, so is that what you've been after or what? Neither of you asked me for my claim or asked me any questions. How do you want me to look better? How do you expect me to react when nothing has been asked of me?
im asking you for your claim now, was always one purpose. the other was to see who would or would not follow and ill say so far, its worked out brilliantly wouldnt you say. u still havent answered me your thoughts on ekko :D

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
LOOK AT WHAT TWEET IS DISCUSSING LOOOL

TELL ME THIS GUY IS GAME SOLVING

I CAANTT AHAHAHHA
I made a big post describing why I think Mando is the way to go like 5 posts before this one but go off I guess