Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
DAY 3
There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 2:00AM UK TIME 2nd November
23 Hours 19 Minutes Remaining
COUNTDOWN CLOCK

With thirteen alive - it takes seven votes for a lynch to occur.
Mandalorian (2) - T-Pein, Tweet
Lethal (1) - Ekko
Captain Holt (2) - Sister Abigail
Ekko (2) - Mandalorian, John McHenry
Sister Abigail (2) - Red Dragon, Smark

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I’m talking about meta. Human beings create unconscious behaviors and patterns. How people react to things can be read. It’s a science. And different personalities can create different patterns so you don’t ever try to read everyone using the same metrics when you have data on how specific people behave or think.
bro its mafia i can completely change my town meta for the rest of the day if u want. its like a different person

people fake meta all the time

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
DAY 3
There is 36 hours in a day - with Day Ending at 2:00AM UK TIME 2nd November
23 Hours 19 Minutes Remaining
COUNTDOWN CLOCK

With thirteen alive - it takes seven votes for a lynch to occur.
Mandalorian (2) - T-Pein, Tweet
Lethal (1) - Ekko
Captain Holt (2) - Sister Abigail
Ekko (2) - Mandalorian, John McHenry
Sister Abigail (2) - Red Dragon, Smark
apparently im a leading wagon wow

@Mandalorian @McNightstalker anything i can do to help u gentlemen?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Poyser was painting him scum. I don’t recall exactly but I can provide receipts when I get home

Lick my taint and choke on my ball sweat, you feeble cunt.

I’m off for now folks. I’ll catch up when home
ill wait until tomorrow then, dont forget plz

Reactions: Lethal

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
smark do u have me as town or mafia now?
This question right after Smark himself as well as two other people just got done telling you that Smark doesn't currently read you scum is why people feel like it's futile talking to you

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hell no I'm a terrible town leader, but I do feel like you're actively peddling nonsense just to take control of the thread, and I think a handful of people are already sick of it.
as scum or just out of pure selfishness?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You can’t solve people when they refuse to answer your questions anyway so the fact that you have this viewpoint that you’re not obligated to answer me then I don’t feel obligated to ask you further questions I’m good.
I also feel like you can't solve people if you don't ask questions. You voted for me for pressure and to grill me but you didn't even turn the burner on. You yourself have said that there are two potential checks against Mando, yeah? One would say then to vote for me out of me or Mando, based on the two of us being in Jeff's list, one must have sussed me more. I don't think you've really sussed me all game, and I'd you have, you haven't been vocal or built a case. So for you to toss a vote on me and not ask questions or grill me in order to find out if I'm a better vote than Mando, doesn't seem like a real effort to solve me. Maybe you have your frustrations with Ekko, I get that, but his point still stands that you haven't asked me any questions or done anything to pressure me. How can you make an informed decision between Mando and myself if you aren't willing to even ask me a question or two?

• Wow
Reactions: Ekkologix

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
tweet is gna come here and obviously town read smark from the "meta" when the content is complete nonsense

tweet can honestly go even before smark
It's no more nonsense than telling me that my point is bad because I used the phrase "I think" tbhtbh

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If people have questions for me, you better ask now. I'll be in bed soon and will have to deal with post-Halloween students, usually not a fun treat!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I also feel like you can't solve people if you don't ask questions. You voted for me for pressure and to grill me but you didn't even turn the burner on. You yourself have said that there are two potential checks against Mando, yeah? One would say then to vote for me out of me or Mando, based on the two of us being in Jeff's list, one must have sussed me more. I don't think you've really sussed me all game, and I'd you have, you haven't been vocal or built a case. So for you to toss a vote on me and not ask questions or grill me in order to find out if I'm a better vote than Mando, doesn't seem like a real effort to solve me. Maybe you have your frustrations with Ekko, I get that, but his point still stands that you haven't asked me any questions or done anything to pressure me. How can you make an informed decision between Mando and myself if you aren't willing to even ask me a question or two?
how could he ask you a question if you werent here? how can he actively try to solve you while your not here, its not like putting you at two instead of 1 isnt an indication of intent. its clear what the intent is.its also super simple why were pushing you, there's no case that needs to be build when you are info'd. now, youre more than welcome to question people pushing you and should. but this post is absolute hogwash and manipulative. the fact you're not equally as worries about ekko's post is also baffling. more votes please on sis

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If people have questions for me, you better ask now. I'll be in bed soon and will have to deal with post-Halloween students, usually not a fun treat!
whats your role

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and if you wont claim, how many votes will i need to strong arm now to get u to speak. if u run away, ill possibly push for ur straight up death.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
dont say anything if ur scum trust me

they are voting u for lol pressure

these fukers actually think 2 votes can preasure u

its honestly embrassing and a huge spit on ur face. so tbh dont even bother showing up. he did not even wanna ask u questions about it cuz he has none lol

hes already said if u dont show up they will vote mando lol

u can go back to sleep dw
By your own logic, how useful for solving the game is it to tell somebody it's okay for them to be completely inactive?

Reactions: John McHenry

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways, votes on sis. ekko can be next, ill help.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I personally think it stinks. Not your assessment, but Ekko. He was avoiding my points on Mando when I asked him why he voted for Lethal, he was pushing hard to solve or modkill Holt and hasn’t backed down on that to my knowledge and now he’s openly telling Sister your wagon is shit and to not reply to it? That’s insufferably anti town.

McHenry is an interesting observation. I think in order to abandon such a strong case against someone would be foolhardy for scum at this juncture? I’m thinking town.
host doesnt want to modkill sadly. it wud help us solve this trio today

now we have to suffer because of something not in our control

me wanting to modkill holt is townie asfk but what do u know about being townie this game