Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
quality reads
already better than tweets

only the tweet read is eh but we can excuse u for that
I'm sorry, what? You call these quality reads? He didn't explain a single one of them, he just said x,y,z are town and these other guys aren't. If I do the same, are you gonna call those quality reads as well?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What new thoughts do you want me to add??
maybe one thats your own? why do you think these questions are good? what are you even trying to achieve other than just asking open ended questions than actually dont bring you anywhere to solve the game, as you claim to be . :walt2

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I literally asked you to ask me questions?? Why are you being so difficult? We've both been online for awhile now and you've yet to even attempt to grill me, just dance around why you didn't ask me any questions when you 'pressured' me. You can ask me questions now, I'll answer.

That’s not what your first several posts were doing. You were literally defending Ekko’s talking points. Making me defensive.

And yes, a pressure vote is just a vote. Not an attempt to ask you a question. The questions come from after you arrive and how you react to your pressure. If this is simply a difference in how you play elsewhere, that’s fine.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'm trying to advance the game by helping others solve my slot but no one wants to ask me questions or figure out what I'm thinking. Like, what new thoughts do you want me to add when it's your list on the table right now?
In Jeffs defense the way Ekko was playing I do consider trash and uncalled for. So I get why he's heated about the situation and Ekko then defending you to the nth degree with vibe and how he played last game defense isnt the best imo

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Maybe it’s section difference but the act of voting here is asking for your claim. You get enough votes that you vote to avoid getting hammered for refusing to claim.

The problem here is Ekko happened and killed any chance of there being further votes to hop on.

You can have a problem with it, but you added to it when your first post to me was defending Ekko. You see Ekko and had a thing, best to sidestep that and engage with me outside his nonsense and see what’s up.
How on earth did Ekko kill the chance of more people adding on votes? Did you not see McNight vote for me, and when he figured out that my role had already been mentioned in thread, he unvoted me?

I think it's nonsense you want to grill me but yet didn't leave anything to me to respond to, instead hoping I'd come online when you were. Now that I'm here, you've yet to ask me any questions. Fuck votes for a second because I don't think honestly anyone is going to decide voting me over Mando is the best path. Ask me questions, figure out my motives and thought processes, allow other people to analyze my answers and make a decision on my slot. I'm honestly trying to hard to help you help Town but you refuse to do so.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
On this topic, I don't think Doddsy got screwed with for three reasons
1. Doddsy flipped actual Cop. Not insane, not naive, no nothing, regular Cop
2. The claimed Bus Driver said they didn't use their role so that one being the muddling factor is out of the question. We could WIFOM about why Mando as scum would claim not to have used his role when he could have also just told us he drove himself with somebody else though
3. There could be a Framer or something like that but I estimate the odds of that being the factor here to be extremely slim
point 2 can lead to more wifom here. if mando was scum why not lie and say he was bussed?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also, someone has to start a wagon. If no one follows it, no wagons can take off to pressure people. You have a 33% likelihood of being scum so his wagon had merit enough to want to support since we have 20 hours left.
Switch, do you think people just vote indiscriminately hoping for claims, or do people ask questions and suss players out, then vote hoping for pressure and/or claims? I feel you're doing this backwards.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In Jeffs defense the way Ekko was playing I do consider trash and uncalled for. So I get why he's heated about the situation and Ekko then defending you to the nth degree with vibe and how he played last game defense isnt the best imo
its been happening since theyve infested the section.

I miss chimp. this should tell you everything .

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Anyways, @Sister Abigail, thoughts on Ekko’s inconsistent logic behind Tweet and myself? How he think I’m scum, but he wants to lynch Tweet first based on the idea Tweet has tmi and knows I’m town. Thoughts?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Anyone know the time of the vote?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What do you think you bring to the table to bring a positive environment? You're one of the most toxic players I've played with and I don't even dislike you and do enjoy playing with you. I think you guys as a forum really need to reevaluate how you treat other players and how you conduct yourselves.
its mostly a cultural clash seems like

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
okay i'll try to be more civil, someone ask jeff to unignore

lets talk like adults here mb