Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
point 2 can lead to more wifom here. if mando was scum why not lie and say he was bussed?
Well he's the driver himself so he'd have to tell us he drove himself with whomever and make us believe it, also hoping that no potential Trackers or Watchers contradict his usage. Chances are he either thought faking usage wasn't worth it, or maybe he panicked and went with no usage at all, not realizing there might've been a better out. To take a page out of your book, we can't know for sure, but I for one don't feel like spending all too much thought on an issue that can be WIFOMd either direction.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I'll claim if needed, but like I said, I don't feel particularly pressured here and my claim has already been exposed in thread. What do you want me to do, Switch? If you can understand that you and I have fundamentally different views on claiming, why wouldn't you switch it up and ask me questions or try something else to get my thought process strung up in thread for others to analysis?
to be fair SA if ur claim is exposed to the thread there is a big chance mafia already caught onto it and town is left in the dark. u might have to claim it here for everyone

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Switch, do you think people just vote indiscriminately hoping for claims, or do people ask questions and suss players out, then vote hoping for pressure and/or claims? I feel you're doing this backwards.

If the wagon is started with info and the intent of creating pressure, then yes, the goal is for a claim and your reaction to said wagon and pressure.

Questions were asked earlier. I already asked you several before this. This was purely a try one of the 3 guys in the pool of confirmed scum and see what his claim and reaction is. If this a section difference so be it, but yes, here we often build a wagon purely for claim and reacts.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Anyways, @Sister Abigail, thoughts on Ekko’s inconsistent logic behind Tweet and myself? How he think I’m scum, but he wants to lynch Tweet first based on the idea Tweet has tmi and knows I’m town. Thoughts?
He said that since he views Jeff as Town, he's willing to put you behind Tweet since Jeff reads you Town. He's been pretty insistent on Tweet being scum the entire game. If he views both of you as scum, and he's viewed Tweet as scum for longer, is it shocking he puts Tweet ahead of you? Though I do disagree with Ekko on how scummy Tweet is, since he's been a Town lean for me all game.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I honestly don't agree with that. This is by far the most emotional site I've ever played on and people react so wildly to such little. I've played with Ekko in many games, across quite a few forums, and have never had bad interactions with him. But I don't want to get into personality clash discussions in this thread.
totally agree on the emotional part

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw I don't usually talk about this role stuff because we've had situations like there by the masses so I don't even feel like spelling out the possibilities anymore and just take them as common knowledge. If in the course of me talking about the roles and info I'm actually saying stuff that's legitimate news for anyone who's played this game for at least as long as I have, let me know, because I don't believe it should be.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i will drop my tunnel on tweet as well

im willing to concede and approach this in a more civil way

who is currently the most town read player in the game? is it jeff?

jeff where is the direction today? i'll follow u

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You’re still defending Ekko. It’s hilarious. He literally told you not to respond to the pressure and called it shit and that’s after he dragged this thread through pages of shit.

If you wanted to help me help town your very first reply to me wouldn’t have been an attack post where you were defending Ekko’s talking points that wouldn’t have been how you started the conversation you came in hot on me.

Anyways, forget all this. I’ve asked you a question.
So since I agree with Ekko's points, I'm defending him? And he told me not to respond yet I did, so what does that say?

I don't think I attacked you at all, Switch, and I've been vocal about leaning you scum for most of the game. Do you blame me for not being cozy and buddy buddy with you?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I honestly don't agree with that. This is by far the most emotional site I've ever played on and people react so wildly to such little. I've played with Ekko in many games, across quite a few forums, and have never had bad interactions with him. But I don't want to get into personality clash discussions in this thread.

Ekko literally either lied straight up about what I was posting or misrepresented through not being able to read my posts for like two hours straight while deliberately obfuscating the point that I was trying to make while also refusing to answer my very simple question I’m sorry if you’re able to deal with that kind of interaction without losing your shit but that was very annoying.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko literally either lied straight up about what I was posting or misrepresented through not being able to read my posts for like two hours straight while deliberately obfuscating the point that I was trying to make while also refusing to answer my very simple question I’m sorry if you’re able to deal with that kind of interaction without losing your shit but that was very annoying.
neither of these happened but im done talking about it

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
to be fair SA if ur claim is exposed to the thread there is a big chance mafia already caught onto it and town is left in the dark. u might have to claim it here for everyone
So for those of you who are not paying attention, go look at the latest vote count and you'll see my ability. I'm called the Judge.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
him providing the reads r enough. it tells me where he currently stands and limits his future pushes. he would now have to explain everytime he votes a town read or defends a scum read
He's got plenty of people in there he calls null for ??? reasons as well. How would you like it if I made a read on everyone but only five of them were actual reads and the rest would be "maybe town but could also be scum" or something along those lines?

By the same token, why is it a problem for me to tell you that if Mando flips scum, I'll have 5-7 town reads out of 12 remaining players? Only because I got no scum reads in there?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I honestly didn't think VC would expose me or that no one would notice when both Tweet and Ekko asked me what my role was.