Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I mean, you know my feelings about claiming and meta, so I'm sorry if I'm not doing what the site usually does.

:dray2
last time i played the double voter voted someone randomly in his first post and asked for a vote count lol

i was confused as sht myself

anyway role does not clear u obviously, lets see what jeff says about it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I honestly didn't think VC would expose me or that no one would notice when both Tweet and Ekko asked me what my role was.
Ye I remembered shortly before your claim just now that I'd noticed you having two votes somewhere along the way lmao

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
tweet enjoys playing scummy, and he probably gets away with it most of the times lol
Tweet just isn't a player who blips my radar ever. Sometimes it goes that way with certain individuals. Juliet on WorstGen is the same way for me. Never know what they're up to or how they're playing.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
last time i played the double voter voted someone randomly in his first post and asked for a vote count lol

i was confused as sht myself

anyway role does not clear u obviously, lets see what jeff says about it
You're absolutely right it doesn't clear me since it's NAI. But I'm not a Double Voter, I'm the Judge, if that helps whatsoever.

Reactions: Ekkologix

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
You don’t find anything strange about the fact he finds Tweet to have tmi on me being town? That’s logically inconsistent.
its really not smark, i can break it down again

in the event that i am wrong on you. in the event that jeff is right and you are town, then tweet is possibly scum with a tmi on you

or honestly, i could even go as far and say jeff can be a scum with tmi as well

i have not really been a fan of jeff's push on SA here honestly speaking

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
its day 3 i really need scum reads yeah. town reads r easy to give via scum tmi. scum reads r much harder
Well sorry to disappoint but if I got no actual scum reads I'm not about to pretend that I do.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i understand town can make weird plays, i do all the time

jeff's push here is questionable, but does not change my town read off him

im wondering why is jeff still alive tbh. he is town read by almost everyone

it means his reads r probably incorrect

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also it is going to be bed time for me right away here. My laptop is closing so maybe I'll reply on my phone. Tomorrow I will be busy all day and then have to coach after school. If you guys choose to vote for me, I really don't mind, because it gets you closer to an actual Wolf.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So since I agree with Ekko's points, I'm defending him? And he told me not to respond yet I did, so what does that say?

I don't think I attacked you at all, Switch, and I've been vocal about leaning you scum for most of the game. Do you blame me for not being cozy and buddy buddy with you?

Yes, because part of how you did that was try to take responsibility off of him for not answering questions and out that back on me for not asking questions when they’re not the same at all. First because I’ve asked a million questions. Several to you even earlier this day. I just wasn’t interested in engaging his need for my questions after he refused to answer my questions.

But, no, the reason I said that in that post was because Ekko quite clearly tried to sabotage the wagon on you. Regardless of what you think of me, everyone should have a town read or Jeff and sabotaging his wagon is pretty anti-town, so you not agree? Was him telling you upfront to not respond not against town’s interests?

As for attacking me, yeah, in your first post you came in hot and accused me of not helping solve things. Which if you’re just making a case on me is fair enough, but you can’t then say you want to help me help town if that’s how you first engaged me in the conversation. I hope that clears that up on that front. Let’s get past this and just stick to the questions we’re now having about the game.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You've been a Town lean for me, but I admit every game I've played with you, I've had no idea what is going on in your game. I have admitted your slot probably needs reevaluating, but with my time, it just won't happen. I think you could be Wolf, but you're currently low priority for me. Basically, you currently exist in this game and are not a big enough threat for me to turn my sights on.
This sounds honest enough. I don't remember our interactions from previous games either and I'm certainly not about to look up whether your opinion on me was more defined in those.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not at all, because I actually said a similar thing about him saying Lethal is 95% meta cleared at Town.

Elaborate further. I’m not following.

If you’re scum reading two people, but want to lynch the one that has town tmi on the other one, I’d say you’re being logically inconsistent too then.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yes, because part of how you did that was try to take responsibility off of him for not answering questions and out that back on me for not asking questions when they’re not the same at all. First because I’ve asked a million questions. Several to you even earlier this day. I just wasn’t interested in engaging his need for my questions after he refused to answer my questions.

But, no, the reason I said that in that post was because Ekko quite clearly tried to sabotage the wagon on you. Regardless of what you think of me, everyone should have a town read or Jeff and sabotaging his wagon is pretty anti-town, so you not agree? Was him telling you upfront to not respond not against town’s interests?

As for attacking me, yeah, in your first post you came in hot and accused me of not helping solve things. Which if you’re just making a case on me is fair enough, but you can’t then say you want to help me help town if that’s how you first engaged me in the conversation. I hope that clears that up on that front. Let’s get past this and just stick to the questions we’re now having about the game.
yeah it was intentional sabotage you could say it was anti town. i have no qualms with that. i think the wagon was pointless, but i had no rights to stop you from questioning SA. i was okay with the wagon, i was just not okay with the way you approached the wagon. if you approached it with a question on SA right off the bat i wudnt have said anything

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
tweet enjoys playing scummy, and he probably gets away with it most of the times lol
I don't like getting mislynched all over the shop so no, I don't enjoy playing scummy, though I will agree that I don't meet your specific standards of what towny play looks like. Seems more like a you problem tho.