Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yes, because part of how you did that was try to take responsibility off of him for not answering questions and out that back on me for not asking questions when they’re not the same at all. First because I’ve asked a million questions. Several to you even earlier this day. I just wasn’t interested in engaging his need for my questions after he refused to answer my questions.

But, no, the reason I said that in that post was because Ekko quite clearly tried to sabotage the wagon on you. Regardless of what you think of me, everyone should have a town read or Jeff and sabotaging his wagon is pretty anti-town, so you not agree? Was him telling you upfront to not respond not against town’s interests?

As for attacking me, yeah, in your first post you came in hot and accused me of not helping solve things. Which if you’re just making a case on me is fair enough, but you can’t then say you want to help me help town if that’s how you first engaged me in the conversation. I hope that clears that up on that front. Let’s get past this and just stick to the questions we’re now having about the game.
You seem like a swell person and I do want to say I have zero against you personally if that was ever in question.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet just isn't a player who blips my radar ever. Sometimes it goes that way with certain individuals. Juliet on WorstGen is the same way for me. Never know what they're up to or how they're playing.
Actually wait up. If I take this to be the truth, it still doesn't explain why you'd think I might be town to begin with. This right here would explain having me as null for an extended period of time, but town? There'd have to be something that happened that'd make you think this way. Please do explain.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
its really not smark, i can break it down again

in the event that i am wrong on you. in the event that jeff is right and you are town, then tweet is possibly scum with a tmi on you

or honestly, i could even go as far and say jeff can be a scum with tmi as well

i have not really been a fan of jeff's push on SA here honestly speaking

This logic only works if tweet flipping scum confirms for you I’m town. But you said it doesn’t so I don’t see how this tmi issue even comes into play for you at all.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Elaborate further. I’m not following.

If you’re scum reading two people, but want to lynch the one that has town tmi on the other one, I’d say you’re being logically inconsistent too then.
I thought at one point in this game there was a possibility that Tweet calling Lethal Town might have been from a TMI viewpoint, so I can understand why Ekko might think that Tweet calling you Town comes from a TMI viewpoint.

Ekko has already admitted that he could be wrong on you; he seems more confident on Tweet than you. He also says he trusts Jeff is Town, so if Jeff sees you as Town, maybe Ekko is wrong about you. That's what I've picked up from his thought process and I don't see it as being logically inconsistent.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
This logic only works if tweet flipping scum confirms for you I’m town. But you said it doesn’t so I don’t see how this tmi issue even comes into play for you at all.
it doesnt sadly, i am scum reading tweet for more than just tmi, and i am weighing in the possibility of tweet town reading a teammate smark

there has barely been any damning interactions between u 2.. i am keeping track of that as well

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
i understand town can make weird plays, i do all the time

jeff's push here is questionable, but does not change my town read off him

im wondering why is jeff still alive tbh. he is town read by almost everyone

it means his reads r probably incorrect

Jeff is probably the one person here I wouldn’t entertain.

He’d have to do something seriously wild.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
its really not smark, i can break it down again

in the event that i am wrong on you. in the event that jeff is right and you are town, then tweet is possibly scum with a tmi on you

or honestly, i could even go as far and say jeff can be a scum with tmi as well

i have not really been a fan of jeff's push on SA here honestly speaking
Ye this is what I said to you as well earlier Smark. You wouldn't know it by the way he acts but Ekko seems to consider worlds in which he is simply mistaken about reads of his. That's not to say I agree with any of his conclusions here but at least I don't see an outright contradiction.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
it doesnt sadly, i am scum reading tweet for more than just tmi, and i am weighing in the possibility of tweet town reading a teammate smark

there has barely been any damning interactions between u 2.. i am keeping track of that as well

So you have to understand why you bringing it up at all makes me question your sincerity? At least a little?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Literally just take the easy route and vote for mandalorean...
Doodsy who at the time assumed he was the only cop wanted to lynch him 100%.
He went to sleep.
When he woke up he saw that two other players had cop claims.
He saw that the results of one of the guys wasnt right.
He also saw that that guy was an insane cop.
His results are backwards.
This means he doesn't know if he is a legitimate cop or another wrongful cop so he stays quiet.
He dies the next night because scum figured out he was also a cop.
He pretty much admited it by asking me if I am also the main character and he also asked me from what verse.
He had no doubt that I was being legitimate with my cop claim.

Anyways.
He died and flipped true cop so we can trust that his results on n1 are legit.
Now why are you all playing games?
Lynch mando

Anyways I already explained why we should lynch Mandalorian why isnt he lynched yet.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Ye this is what I said to you as well earlier Smark. You wouldn't know it by the way he acts but Ekko seems to consider worlds in which he is simply mistaken about reads of his. That's not to say I agree with any of his conclusions here but at least I don't see an outright contradiction.

I just got him to admit his tmi thing doesn’t even factor in to the equation. Which I knew it couldn’t.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I just got him to admit his tmi thing doesn’t even factor in to the equation. Which I knew it couldn’t.
i already said that earlier lol

i read both of u individually as scummy. the mains ties between u 2 is that tweet can possible have tmi and the lack of interactions between u, and also the lack of strong read from u on tweet