Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
but mando, doddsy was the one with the large meta read on you. i chimed in this morning responding to posts you made about me. the way u came at me, from my pov as town, made you look pretty bad. the fact that rdk is cheerleading u frokm my pov makes you look bad. im not basing my entire read off you off a meta and have made no such case. i talked about this morning and agreed with some of doddsys points, certainly. but ive never once said u had to die for it and HAD to be scum, either, now did I?

I know it was Doddsy, hence why I called him out for it first, but you’ve definitely seemed happy enough to echo some of what he’s been saying by calling me lazy? What comparative would you have to call me lazy against? If it’s not the last game, what else?

Also, my reasoning for you being mafia isn’t mainly to do with all of this discussion. It’s because someone who I believe to be a regular cop flagged you as mafia after a check,

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’m solving the game as you keep telling me to do. You and Doddsy are my top two mafia leans.
oh, well you're at least 50% wrong so better luck next time. I think you need to look elsewhere than ppl who have talked about you and youll be more successful.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
2 hours left of the night huh.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
oh, well you're at least 50% wrong so better luck next time. I think you need to look elsewhere than ppl who have talked about you and youll be more successful.

Funny that, isn’t it? I’m only able to get proper reads on the people that I’ve interacted with mainly. It’s almost as if I’ve had to spend too much time defending myself and not had a chance to properly consider everything as much as I have wanted to.

Also again, your defence is that I’m wrong. Why am I wrong?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

01 HOUR 54 MINUTES REMAINING OF NIGHT TWO

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I know it was Doddsy, hence why I called him out for it first, but you’ve definitely seemed happy enough to echo some of what he’s been saying by calling me lazy? What comparative would you have to call me lazy against? If it’s not the last game, what else?

Also, my reasoning for you being mafia isn’t mainly to do with all of this discussion. It’s because someone who I believe to be a regular cop flagged you as mafia after a check,
you believe tpein is a regular cop even tho the cop who flipped was already a variant. ok, well were never going to agree on this so I guess there is no point in continuing this conversation,. ur wrong dude, im town. also, you're not lynching me tomorrow, so you need to look elsewhere. dont know what else to tell you here, and if you ARE town? id be very weary of a certain someone whos trying to attach themselves to you. im saying this because i think you may coming from a very defensive position.

lets try this avenue, since we obviously cant agree on my slot atm. Doddsy, would you say the crux of your scum read is because you feel his read on you is forced and based in some lies. would you also say its similar to maybe how you felt when poyser was pushing you last game?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Funny that, isn’t it? I’m only able to get proper reads on the people that I’ve interacted with mainly. It’s almost as if I’ve had to spend too much time defending myself and not had a chance to properly consider everything as much as I have wanted to.

Also again, your defence is that I’m wrong. Why am I wrong?
well your wrong because i know my alignment obviously. i dont know doddsys. hence ur at least 50% wrong

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also @Mandalorian

i feel we should talk about @Sister Abigail since shes in the three, and holt is awol. regardless if you believe my role or not, whats your feel on that slot?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
you believe tpein is a regular cop even tho the cop who flipped was already a variant. ok, well were never going to agree on this so I guess there is no point in continuing this conversation,. ur wrong dude, im town. also, you're not lynching me tomorrow, so you need to look elsewhere. dont know what else to tell you here, and if you ARE town? id be very weary of a certain someone whos trying to attach themselves to you. im saying this because i think you may coming from a very defensive position.

lets try this avenue, since we obviously cant agree on my slot atm. Doddsy, would you say the crux of your scum read is because you feel his read on you is forced and based in some lies. would you also say its similar to maybe how you felt when poyser was pushing you last game?

It’s a lot of it, yeah. You can call it reactionary if you want, but I think his reasoning is very weak and I can’t see why someone would push that and request support the way he did if they weren’t already equipped with something that would encourage people to go along with him. The list of names which I think you could have planted is that something.

Does it feel the same as Poyser? No. Poyser had what I felt was a very legitimate reason to suspect me as I did flip flop and obviously Poyser as mafia picked on it. I don’t think Doddsy has that reason, so he grasped at straws.

Does that mean that I think that Doddsy couldn’t be trying to do the same? No. Poyser DID get me shot at last game as my defence clearly was not good enough to prevent it, so I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if mafia has attempted a similar strategy in this game. Poyser getting killed after nipping at me would support that theory.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
also @Mandalorian

i feel we should talk about @Sister Abigail since shes in the three, and holt is awol. regardless if you believe my role or not, whats your feel on that slot?

I don’t like them. They’ve come in and just said that it’s not them and it therefore has to be one of the other two. In fact, I think they’re doing what you are accusing me of in terms of not contributing much. I’m here and answering questions, making my case with reasoning and attempting to convince others that I’m not the one.

If you are town, then that slot seems pretty locked on as mafia for me. If you’re mafia, I’m left wondering still whether we can trust the role or not and whether all three names are town.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
If @Captain Holt was participating that'd help a lot.

@Mandalorian You're claiming town so then is SA scum?

If Jeff is town then I’m saying that one of SA and Sayer is scum, not just SA. I’m not categorically saying right now that either definitely mafia right now because I don’t fully believe Jeff’s role. It’s proven, of course, but I don’t buy him and therefore the role itself, as town right now.