Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
well your wrong because i know my alignment obviously. i dont know doddsys. hence ur at least 50% wrong

Look man I don’t want to be a dick or anything, but can’t you see that you’re demonstrating the point that I’ve been trying to make. Your defence is nothing other than ‘you’re wrong’ and ‘I’m town’. Can you see why I’m not really willing to move on this? You’re not doing anything to convince me otherwise?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It’s a lot of it, yeah. You can call it reactionary if you want, but I think his reasoning is very weak and I can’t see why someone would push that and request support the way he did if they weren’t already equipped with something that would encourage people to go along with him. The list of names which I think you could have planted is that something.

Does it feel the same as Poyser? No. Poyser had what I felt was a very legitimate reason to suspect me as I did flip flop and obviously Poyser as mafia picked on it. I don’t think Doddsy has that reason, so he grasped at straws.

Does that mean that I think that Doddsy couldn’t be trying to do the same? No. Poyser DID get me shot at last game as my defence clearly was not good enough to prevent it, so I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if mafia has attempted a similar strategy in this game. Poyser getting killed after nipping at me would support that theory.
ok so now we are kind of getting somewhere. so putting ur reasoning on doddsy aside, u then agree that u reacted differently to his sus than you did poyser. this is one of the reasons why i was doubtful of your slighlty different attitude.

last game after you got cleared u were able to solve freely, whats it going to take for you to take that attitude here? because one of my other issues is i feel i havent heard much from you about a lot of other players. I can sympathize with getting stuck playing defense but for me to believe you, you need to talk about other ppl too.

for example, have you talked about the ppl who voted for you last phase? if not, you should because if you are suspicious of doddsy, surely those who followed him (even if it was after the 3 ppl reveal u were in) u should question too?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Look man I don’t want to be a dick or anything, but can’t you see that you’re demonstrating the point that I’ve been trying to make. Your defence is nothing other than ‘you’re wrong’ and ‘I’m town’. Can you see why I’m not really willing to move on this? You’re not doing anything to convince me otherwise?
well i was commenting on you saying were were both ur scum leans. i wasnt really offering that comment as a denfence lol i feel we are just not communicating properly here? is maybe tone an issue?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
t

keep talkin. were gonna have a nice chat after this game
There is nothing to chat about, it's a game, if you don't like the way I'm talking to you I'm sorry but you have to realise you've been reducing my contributions to rubbish for days simply because you don't like the content of them.

You're not going to agree with me if you're town because well you'll know that lynching you is the incorrect move. I get that, however, from my perspective the most sensible play right now is to lynch the red check.

At best it's a scum lynch, at worst we learn more about T-Pein's role and have presumably 6 names to filter through 2 of which are scum with the full knowledge of your actual role.

Do I think youre playing your town meta? Honestly yes, I don't think you seem particularly scummy at all, not willing to trust your info in the slightest until I see your flip though.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don’t like them. They’ve come in and just said that it’s not them and it therefore has to be one of the other two. In fact, I think they’re doing what you are accusing me of in terms of not contributing much. I’m here and answering questions, making my case with reasoning and attempting to convince others that I’m not the one.

If you are town, then that slot seems pretty locked on as mafia for me. If you’re mafia, I’m left wondering still whether we can trust the role or not and whether all three names are town.
1 - I would agree that sis has popped in and out and hasnt done that much solving either. i certainly wouldnt hang my hat on calling them town. theyve had some ok posts but i dont think anything that hadnt been said before. could be wrong.
2- well we cant simply dismiss holt even tho he hasnt posted. from ur pov it should be 50/50 no?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
ok so now we are kind of getting somewhere. so putting ur reasoning on doddsy aside, u then agree that u reacted differently to his sus than you did poyser. this is one of the reasons why i was doubtful of your slighlty different attitude.

last game after you got cleared u were able to solve freely, whats it going to take for you to take that attitude here? because one of my other issues is i feel i havent heard much from you about a lot of other players. I can sympathize with getting stuck playing defense but for me to believe you, you need to talk about other ppl too.

for example, have you talked about the ppl who voted for you last phase? if not, you should because if you are suspicious of doddsy, surely those who followed him (even if it was after the 3 ppl reveal u were in) u should question too?

The key difference though is that Poyser had a legitimate reason to question my play. Doddsy didn’t. I’d barely posted because I was irl busy. Of course I was going to react differently because it was a different situation.

I’m trying to do that now, Jeff. I’m questioning things as I see them happening in front of me and like I said I think I’ve been pretty vocal about my opinion on all of the cop stuff and whether or not I believe Pein. I’ve not just been commenting on my end.

You’re right, I probably need to go back and check those and once I have I will share my thoughts. I did comment on some of the early day two stuff though when I did a bit more of a detailed read back through before the end of yesterday and my vote for McHenry.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
If Jeff is town then I’m saying that one of SA and Sayer is scum, not just SA. I’m not categorically saying right now that either definitely mafia right now because I don’t fully believe Jeff’s role. It’s proven, of course, but I don’t buy him and therefore the role itself, as town right now.
I can see not being fully supportive of Jeff, I've gone back and forth. But would I get a message from a host saying someone is "villain" (can't have that coming back to bite me in the but again) (yes salty)(end mini rant I'll let it go like elsa now) if they weren't? And tampering with a 1/3 result seems a little odd, nobody else has claimed caroler so he's got to be some form of the role. Unless somehow someone else can frame one of the results but jesus that's a lot of weird framing and wrong answers etc. So therefore I believe the results have to be legit.

BriefJadedCoot-max-1mb.gif

And as I said before I don't think it'd be smart from juice to give us Captain Holt that way.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
1 - I would agree that sis has popped in and out and hasnt done that much solving either. i certainly wouldnt hang my hat on calling them town. theyve had some ok posts but i dont think anything that hadnt been said before. could be wrong.
2- well we cant simply dismiss holt even tho he hasnt posted. from ur pov it should be 50/50 no?

If you are lynched and flip town, then yes, absolutely. It would be 50/50.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
There is nothing to chat about, it's a game, if you don't like the way I'm talking to you I'm sorry but you have to realise you've been reducing my contributions to rubbish for days simply because you don't like the content of them.

You're not going to agree with me if you're town because well you'll know that lynching you is the incorrect move. I get that, however, from my perspective the most sensible play right now is to lynch the red check.

At best it's a scum lynch, at worst we learn more about T-Pein's role and have presumably 6 names to filter through 2 of which are scum with the full knowledge of your actual role.

Do I think youre playing your town meta? Honestly yes, I don't think you seem particularly scummy at all, not willing to trust your info in the slightest until I see your flip though.
nah were gonna talk about all the accusation of me being emotional or crying when im clearly not. and im not going to argue with you for the 100th time why the result cant be trusted and why i think u know that. if ur trusting info over reads after a bad flip, you are either foolish or scum. Im leaning on the latter. we wont be talking about this any further , uve said nothing new at all once again, just said the same shit. boring.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
well i was commenting on you saying were were both ur scum leans. i wasnt really offering that comment as a denfence lol i feel we are just not communicating properly here? is maybe tone an issue?

It could well be. I apologise if I misconstrued anything. If you’re saying that’s not your defence though, can you share what is?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Huh? So you think he's playing to his town meta, but aren't going to trust his info, because Pein of all people has a red check on him?

Am I reading this correctly?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
nah were gonna talk about all the accusation of me being emotional or crying when im clearly not. and im not going to argue with you for the 100th time why the result cant be trusted and why i think u know that. if ur trusting info over reads after a bad flip, you are either foolish or scum. Im leaning on the latter. we wont be talking about this any further , uve said nothing new at all once again, just said the same shit. boring.
If you can't take accusations you shouldn't be playing mafia mate

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Huh? So you think he's playing to his town meta, but aren't going to trust his info, because Pein of all people has a red check on him?

Am I reading this correctly?
Yes, what's the issue with this, do you think T-Pein is scum or game-throwing?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I can see not being fully supportive of Jeff, I've gone back and forth. But would I get a message from a host saying someone is "villain" (can't have that coming back to bite me in the but again) (yes salty)(end mini rant I'll let it go like elsa now) if they weren't? And tampering with a 1/3 result seems a little odd, nobody else has claimed caroler so he's got to be some form of the role. Unless somehow someone else can frame one of the results but jesus that's a lot of weird framing and wrong answers etc. So therefore I believe the results have to be legit.

BriefJadedCoot-max-1mb.gif

And as I said before I don't think it'd be smart from juice to give us Captain Holt that way.

I don’t doubt his role. You were lynched and flip town, so I absolutely believe that you got the information that you claimed you did.

Where I’m not sure - and Jeff being pinged by someone I believe to be a regular cop is a big reason for me being not sure - is whether the information you did receive was legitimate. I don’t know if Jeff as mafia would have been able to choose the names (certainly works with what I suspect has happened with him and Doddsy) and you’re then told one of them if mafia when none of them are. I don’t know.

What I’d like to be certain of though is that if Jeff is town, the game mod didn’t pick and choose the names you did get and they were randomised.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yes, what's the issue with this, do you think T-Pein is scum or game-throwing?
I certainly am not going to hedge all my bets on Pein with a guilty lol.

If you see my earlier post, I said it would be suicidal of him to counter claim the role and suggest another target. He's doubled down on it too. Tripled even.

I'm conflicted cos I have Jeff as a town read. Who knows.