Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like are you trying to just get me mad haza? because thats like the 5th appeal to my emotion youve made now, saying im emotional or crying. im doing nothing of the sort, and quite frankly its really unnecessary. you can disagree with me without reducing my posts to emotional outbursts. be better please.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
- Jeff sends McHenry a list of names including me.
- Doddsy comes up with a bollocks reason to suspect me.
- Jeff pushes McHenry to reveal the names.
- Tries to make everyone else connect the dots.

Pretty sure I know who two of them are.

Um dude I'm the one who got McHenry to reveal the names. He and Jeff were playing a game of cluedo about the whole singing of songs lol.

And by Jeff's claim he says he visits someone and sings a carol, and they receive 3 names from the host.

Sister, Sayer and you. So, if Jeff is to be believed (and I do based on my town read of him), then that's a 1 in 3 shot that we take. The vig could do a solid tonight and then we go the other 2 if it's unsuccessful.

Just my 2 cents

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
hey man, you're allowed to your opinion, no matter how skewed in your favor it is. I dont like it because ur analysis imo is intentionally weak and reductive, ive told u this already though. you dont care that i think ur meta looks different? thats fine, dismiss it all you want, doesnt change my mind though and you saying "you dont know" is simply just as useless as you claim my read to be , guess were at an impasse!

Ive never said i was cleared, either, so id appreciate you stopping to put words ive never said in my mouth :)

as i said in my earlier post, you can disagree and dismiss my pushback all you want, come at me tomorrow, im a big boy. but dont be going around trying to blame emotions and feelings because im calling you scum. you sound like your pall haza when you do that, and it reduces the validity of what your saying. i can assure you sir, im perfectly calm and happy.

If you want to compare games which you clearly do, if I’m wrong I’m going to say it. I made a misstep as town in the last game and I held my hands up. I’m not biased towards myself and I can say when I think I’ve been wrong. I’m shocked that you can call my defence weak when the reasoning for the suspicion in the first place was weak. Honestly, a lot of is is built on the one and a half games you’ve played with me.

You’re certainly acting like you’re clear? Why else would you be pressing us to put as much stock in your list of names as you have been?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Can everyone stock up on their tampax and fucking play the game? I'm not in the mood to deal with thinly veiled shots or attacks. Christ.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
If you want to compare games which you clearly do, if I’m wrong I’m going to say it. I made a misstep as town in the last game and I held my hands up. I’m not biased towards myself and I can say when I think I’ve been wrong. I’m shocked that you can call my defence weak when the reasoning for the suspicion in the first place was weak. Honestly, a lot of is is built on the one and a half games you’ve played with me.

You’re certainly acting like you’re clear? Why else would you be pressing us to put as much stock in your list of names as you have been?
You got cleared from the desperado shot didn't you?

Trying to read you off meta will take several games of knowledge

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Um dude I'm the one who got McHenry to reveal the names. He and Jeff were playing a game of cluedo about the whole singing of songs lol.

And by Jeff's claim he says he visits someone and sings a carol, and they receive 3 names from the host.

Sister, Sayer and you. So, if Jeff is to be believed (and I do based on my town read of him), then that's a 1 in 3 shot that we take. The vig could do a solid tonight and then we go the other 2 if it's unsuccessful.

Just my 2 cents

It was Jeff’s hinting that prompted the entire discussion and definitely seemed like the way he wanted things to be going were it not for all of the cop stuff.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You got cleared from the desperado shot didn't you?

Trying to read you off meta will take several games of knowledge

And finally, someone else other than RDK sees the point that I’m trying to make.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And Lethal if you look back, that’s what a lot of this is based on.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

1st of all mando, read my night posts. all of them. I said we should NOT only go by my list of three OR tpeins shots. right there in black and white. smark even commented on it. so this is false. you need to read the entire thread if you want to make such statements.

im acting like im town, this is how i always play as town, i lead and i push and annoy the fuck out of you. ive also only been coming at you for the messages you wrote at night, not once have i said "when i wake up tomorrow i want to push mando". is that what you thhink btw? lets chat about it, because atm, thats not the case. we still have more potential results to come tomorrow and i still think someone stinks more than u regardless of a 33% shot.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
ah, here we go with the insults and saying im being emotional. im crying now? buddy, im playing mafia. again, really dont appreciate being emotionally gas lit and were going to have a talk after this game, because now youre being straight up disrespectful
If you thought I was scum, there's no way you'd be whining about me saying you're crying because I said something you didn't like that you questioned my contribution over. You'd just dismiss me as scum and move on. The fact you're taking such personal offense to things that could be coming from a scum perspective show me that A) you don't actually read me scum or B) you know for a fact I'm not scum

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It was Jeff’s hinting that prompted the entire discussion and definitely seemed like the way he wanted things to be going were it not for all of the cop stuff.
Well yeah you're right, before Ace and then Pein it was a 1-in-3 shot call based off the names mentioned.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And Lethal if you look back, that’s what a lot of this is based on.
but mando, doddsy was the one with the large meta read on you. i chimed in this morning responding to posts you made about me. the way u came at me, from my pov as town, made you look pretty bad. the fact that rdk is cheerleading u frokm my pov makes you look bad. im not basing my entire read off you off a meta and have made no such case. i talked about this morning and agreed with some of doddsys points, certainly. but ive never once said u had to die for it and HAD to be scum, either, now did I?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Red Dragon to give you some peace, are you still thinking where you were earlier today? Btw I like Xmas songs :side:

• Haha
Reactions: John McHenry

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If you thought I was scum, there's no way you'd be whining about me saying you're crying because I said something you didn't like that you questioned my contribution over. You'd just dismiss me as scum and move on. The fact you're taking such personal offense to things that could be coming from a scum perspective show me that A) you don't actually read me scum or B) you know for a fact I'm not scum
no i just read you scum and think you're being a massive twat dude.