Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
You’re being hypocritical. You want me to come out and explain everything but when someone challenges your viewpoint this is what you come up with. Why aren’t my assessments reasonable?
Im saying nah to haza, not u. Im answering u just fine, please relax

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I’m perfectly fine with people challenging me and putting me forward as an option, but then getting pissy when I’m having to dedicate my time to responding to all of it and fighting my end instead of poring through every post in the game, makes them look worse than me.
Whos pissy?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Ya this is just a lot of complaining and excuses my dude. N im allowed to judge n assume how u play how i want, thats how it works. Uve barely dime anything last few phases, r ignoring facts about results n now bringing up having to defend urself all game. Not my problem tbh n ur 33% scum already by mchenry 1 list . You were also under pressure early last game, so its a lie that i cant compare both . Sorry if u dont seem the same n am not the only one who noticed, either
If we assume a scum team of four then everyone left in the game has a 33% chance of being scum lol

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Ya this is just a lot of complaining and excuses my dude. N im allowed to judge n assume how u play how i want, thats how it works. Uve barely dime anything last few phases, r ignoring facts about results n now bringing up having to defend urself all game. Not my problem tbh n ur 33% scum already by mchenry 1 list . You were also under pressure early last game, so its a lie that i cant compare both . Sorry if u dont seem the same n am not the only one who noticed, either

Again, this is just not true. I was involved in a lot of the conversation towards the end of day two and during night so far, I’ve said where I think we should be going and why I think that. You just don’t like it because it’s you that I’ve said we should be looking at.

Also, I don’t care whether you feel the same about me from this game to the last. How do you know that the last game was my usual play? How do you know that this game isn’t my usual play? You just don’t. So that’s an absolutely useless reason.

33% scum on a list that also says I’m 67% town. Which also might be an absolutely made up list because we don’t know if any information from you can be trusted because you’re not cleared. You might think you are but you absolutely aren’t.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If we assume a scum team of four then everyone left in the game has a 33% chance of being scum lol
is this all ur going to contribute?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Let’s be real here, all Jeff and Doddsy have;

- 1/3 on a list that we don’t even know is true.
- Not playing the same as last time, when they don’t even know if last time was a real reflection of how I usually play.

Please, tell me what else there is against me.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I absolutely do not believe that Jeff would be saying that we should go against Pein if it was anyone other than him that he claimed a mafia result on. If it was RDK, me, anyone else, I’m almost certain Jeff would be saying we should lynch them.

Reactions: T-Pein™

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Again, this is just not true. I was involved in a lot of the conversation towards the end of day two and during night so far, I’ve said where I think we should be going and why I think that. You just don’t like it because it’s you that I’ve said we should be looking at.

Also, I don’t care whether you feel the same about me from this game to the last. How do you know that the last game was my usual play? How do you know that this game isn’t my usual play? You just don’t. So that’s an absolutely useless reason.

33% scum on a list that also says I’m 67% town. Which also might be an absolutely made up list because we don’t know if any information from you can be trusted because you’re not cleared. You might think you are but you absolutely aren’t.
hey man, you're allowed to your opinion, no matter how skewed in your favor it is. I dont like it because ur analysis imo is intentionally weak and reductive, ive told u this already though. you dont care that i think ur meta looks different? thats fine, dismiss it all you want, doesnt change my mind though and you saying "you dont know" is simply just as useless as you claim my read to be , guess were at an impasse!

Ive never said i was cleared, either, so id appreciate you stopping to put words ive never said in my mouth :)

as i said in my earlier post, you can disagree and dismiss my pushback all you want, come at me tomorrow, im a big boy. but dont be going around trying to blame emotions and feelings because im calling you scum. you sound like your pall haza when you do that, and it reduces the validity of what your saying. i can assure you sir, im perfectly calm and happy.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
- Jeff sends McHenry a list of names including me.
- Doddsy comes up with a bollocks reason to suspect me.
- Jeff pushes McHenry to reveal the names.
- Tries to make everyone else connect the dots.

Pretty sure I know who two of them are.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I absolutely do not believe that Jeff would be saying that we should go against Pein if it was anyone other than him that he claimed a mafia result on. If it was RDK, me, anyone else, I’m almost certain Jeff would be saying we should lynch them.
then you havent read my posts and are either scum or simply lazy

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm not certain but he would at least be extremely cautious over the slot, which I think we have every right to be, and he has every right to be cross about it if he's town. But he has a different perspective to the one we do and he needs to understand that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
- Jeff sends McHenry a list of names including me.
- Doddsy comes up with a bollocks reason to suspect me.
- Jeff pushes McHenry to reveal the names.
- Tries to make everyone else connect the dots.

Pretty sure I know who two of them are.
what are you even talking about here?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm contributing, you're just crying because it's not what you want to hear as per
ah, here we go with the insults and saying im being emotional. im crying now? buddy, im playing mafia. again, really dont appreciate being emotionally gas lit and were going to have a talk after this game, because now youre being straight up disrespectful