Death on the Nile [A Detective Adventure Part II]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Righto, so about McNightguard

Tweet, You scum bro?

Oh well that was probably the wrong thing to say. Whose shootin tweet? lol

On it chief

unvote junkette

obviously I think voting this early is a joke in and of itself unless we get another slip up

I voted for you to live and defended it and you can't even use my name? The disrepect

giphy.gif
I couldn't quite tell whether he was serious at first, but the part I bolded and enlarged tells me that he really does seem to think I outed myself early, yet you wouldn't know by his voting behavior which consists of him voting Junk in a very OMGUSy fashion and then quickly unvoting and saying we're mostly voting for fun anyway.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Btw I think I might be getting a decent scum tell out of Haza at this rate if things unfold a certain way

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On another note, in case people forgot, I did play the previous game but read maybe 10% of the thread so appeals to that game in particular aren't gonna be very fruitful

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ive not liked a single answer provided. I must therefor

vote tweet
I just answered to what my deal with McNoctowl was so ykno, weigh in on that if you please :cozy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Righto, so about McNightguard

I couldn't quite tell whether he was serious at first, but the part I bolded and enlarged tells me that he really does seem to think I outed myself early, yet you wouldn't know by his voting behavior which consists of him voting Junk in a very OMGUSy fashion and then quickly unvoting and saying we're mostly voting for fun anyway.
how is the gif post relevant first off? a lot of these are kind of a reach too and im not sure that saying another slip up post = he was gonna vote for you. also you liked that gif post. Im following a bit of your logic here but ill be honest, Im finding it kind of weak sauce

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Btw I think I might be getting a decent scum tell out of Haza at this rate if things unfold a certain way
You had me as town very soon after i repped in last game

Can I assume you're seeing some of the things you saw that game where I infact was scum?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
maybe try to dumb it down for me with some comments under every posts you quotes and why they are bad, on the off chance im just being dumb here. because ya at this time it feels stretchy/reachy? Im not really seeing much off his posts other than him fucking around and referring quite a bit to the last game. I think it be a better point to say maybe hes struggling for content and bringing up old shit as a crutch, then I feel id be a tad more receptive to this accusation

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
The another slip post was odd, and I noted it was odd, but didn't quite know what to make of it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
how is the gif post relevant first off? a lot of these are kind of a reach too and im not sure that saying another slip up post = he was gonna vote for you. also you liked that gif post. Im following a bit of your logic here but ill be honest, Im finding it kind of weak sauce
I liked it because he acknowledged this comedic throughline of me constantly misnaming him, but the actual content is egh because he says he wants me to live and defended me which I can't take seriously because as I mentioned, he really does seem to think I made a genuine slip.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You had me as town very soon after i repped in last game

Can I assume you're seeing some of the things you saw that game where I infact was scum?
Shhhhhh let it happen

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I liked it because he acknowledged this comedic throughline of me constantly misnaming him, but the actual content is egh because he says he wants me to live and defended me which I can't take seriously because as I mentioned, he really does seem to think I made a genuine slip.
if you think that he thinks you made a genuine slip would that not already point towards him being town? Or are you saying his lack of follow through is the issue with you?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Can we just take a second and appreciate the class of 2019 here dominating the thread in all of our glory

Reactions: Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
maybe try to dumb it down for me with some comments under every posts you quotes and why they are bad, on the off chance im just being dumb here. because ya at this time it feels stretchy/reachy? Im not really seeing much off his posts other than him fucking around and referring quite a bit to the last game. I think it be a better point to say maybe hes struggling for content and bringing up old shit as a crutch, then I feel id be a tad more receptive to this accusation
Breh. He asks me if I'm scum. I basically say I'm not but kinda wish I was. He reads it as me admitting I'm scum, which he later reinforces by saying "unless we get another slip up", meaning he thinks it really was a genuine scum slip. However he never votes me but instead goes for a flimsy vote-unvote haha we're all just joking on Junk.

You might consider it reachy, I for one would like to pursue it a bit because in case he really is just stumbling all over himself, I'd hate to let him get away with it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
if you think that he thinks you made a genuine slip would that not already point towards him being town? Or are you saying his lack of follow through is the issue with you?
If the rest of his play matched his conviction that I actually scum slipped I could at least buy his thoughts as genuine but it doesn't and so I don't.